napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test/Tren Cycle Review

Hemphonky

I wanted to lay out my cycle and have you guys add any advice or suggestions. I come here for the brute honesty and experienced professionals.

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 189
Body fat: 16% - yes a little fluffy than desired. I'm fully confident in my diet and exercise while on cycle to combat the extra fat.
12 years consistent weight training
5 years cycle experience. Mostly learned from this site. Dylan and Cbram to name a couple.

Tren/Test Cycle

Week 1-12
Test Cyp 500mg per week
6am Sun 250mg
6pm Wed 250mg

Week 1-8
Tren E 400mg per week
6am Sun 200mg
6pm Wed 200mg

Week 1-12
Cabergoline .25mg (24 doses)
Sun & Wed
Exemestane 6.25mg (1/4 pill) ED, 12.5mg on pin day

2 week break

PCT Week 14-20

Clomid: 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva: 40/40/40/20/20/20
Exemestane: 12.5 mg eod
(adjust accordingly)
Cabergoline .25mg eod (21 doses)

SARMS advice needed
MK-2866: (Ostarine)
(ONLY 4 WEEKS)
(25 mg per day )

GW-501516: (Cardarine)
(20 mg per day)

Daily sups: CoQ10, Magnesium

The good: its easy to see you have done research, paid attention and have some knowledge base... i like that... i LOVE the fact you came for "brute"honesty... there's only one type of honesty and brute honesty is that... you are either honest or your aren't... the only advice i give is honest advice... you have the right mindset and i love that even more

the bad: you are already aware, you are not in the right condition and while you may feel your diet and exercise wil be in check, they are not right now... something is off to be at that body fat and you honestly need to get in the right condition first... i would be around 12-13 before running this but thats up to you...

personally, i would go 350 each of test and tren... its such a great dose to really mitigate the sides but still get great results...

you have the pct spot on... you dont need caber in pct but thats up to you... you just dont want to over use caber... you are only running tren eight weeks so thats all the caber you need... .25 every 3 days should be more than enough..

Do you have any experience with tren e? if not I strongly recommend starting lower and working up. Tren is not to be fucked with.

Tren E at 8 weeks is not optimal at all. It won't kick in fully until 4-6 weeks. I recommend going with Tren Ace first time around. If you're dead set on Tren E extend your cycle to 12 weeks and don't go over 200mg the first time. If you go too high with Tren E you will wish you didn't.

I will postpone the cycle start date just to reduce the body fat a bit. And to organize a pristine diet and condition. I was expecting you to say that. I guess I just needed to read it for it to sink in.

This will be my 6th run with Tren E. All using Test Cyp 200mg and Tren E 200mg. Zero side effects. Amazing results.

I like the idea of reducing the mg on Test and Tren but keeping the Tren full term for 12 weeks. I'm excited to see those results. Honestly every time 8 weeks of Tren ended I felt like I was just getting started. I feel safe going 12 weeks because there was no side effects at 8. Does that seem fair?

Step 1: Extend start date just to ensure diet and conditioning is pristine. And fat loss is achieved.
Step 2: Remove caber from pct
Step 3: Reduce mg on Test and Tren.
Step 4: Extend Tren to 12 weeks.

How we lookin now?

I will postpone the cycle start date just to reduce the body fat a bit. And to organize a pristine diet and condition. I was expecting you to say that. I guess I just needed to read it for it to sink in.

This will be my 6th run with Tren E. All using Test Cyp 200mg and Tren E 200mg. Zero side effects. Amazing results.

I like the idea of reducing the mg on Test and Tren but keeping the Tren full term for 12 weeks. I'm excited to see those results. Honestly every time 8 weeks of Tren ended I felt like I was just getting started. I feel safe going 12 weeks because there was no side effects at 8. Does that seem fair?

Step 1: Extend start date just to ensure diet and conditioning is pristine. And fat loss is achieved.
Step 2: Remove caber from pct
Step 3: Reduce mg on Test and Tren.
Step 4: Extend Tren to 12 weeks.

How we lookin now?
all i have to say is i wish there were far more people with your attitude and understanding out there...

yes man, that sounds much better for sure.. great job just with how your attitude, understanding and how you have handled everything... it needs to be acknowledged because unfortunately, there are not many people who go about it like you did ...

I don't have any huge issues with the layout. For me personally, I run 200mg each of test and tren. Good results and keeps the sides down. I also dont have to worry about an AI or caber.

I appreciate it fellas. Its quite sad to say most people I encounter don't know when to shut the fuck up and listen. Just stop and listen. Don't just react because your poor little feelings were hurt. Show up eager to get your teeth knocked in with knowledge and advice. I come here willing to learn. I come humble. I come with confidence that when I leave I'll be on a better path. This is my council. I lay out my game plan and with science strategy and together we developed the best path for growth and health. And you guys are willing to give up your time to help people. Ya just have to listen. Thanks again guys.

Top Bottom