napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

competition

Heres the last of my pics from this cycle. Ill post more tomorrow but these are from halloween. I feel great. All phurious products. Loving the results

Attachments

• 20151031_121512-600x1067.jpg
    20151031_121512-600x1067.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 20151031_121544-600x1067.jpg
    20151031_121544-600x1067.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 26
Smart move. Gotta see where the division is headed next year. A lot of people may be super disappointed with physique. Especially when they want to tone the muscle back even further.

Well bodybuilding will probably end up being the best goal but you could default to classic physique if you dont make it to where you need to be. lots of physique guys and boddybuilders are coming together in that middle ground division it looks like.

Well bodybuilding will probably end up being the best goal but you could default to classic physique if you dont make it to where you need to be. lots of physique guys and boddybuilders are coming together in that middle ground division it looks like.
Yes I agree with this as well. I know classic physique is where I want to be and what fits perfectly for what I'm after. I have competed physique but I wanted more, and bodybuilding for me is too much, too over the top, and much more than I'm willing to do as far as drugs, etc to be competitive. I just don't like the look of modern bodybuilding, so I'm thankful for the new division

Yes I agree with this as well. I know classic physique is where I want to be and what fits perfectly for what I'm after. I have competed physique but I wanted more, and bodybuilding for me is too much, too over the top, and much more than I'm willing to do as far as drugs, etc to be competitive. I just don't like the look of modern bodybuilding, so I'm thankful for the new division

Agreed. Im definitely not trying to walk around with a protruding gut at any cost.

This coming year is the first year of classic so its brand new. From what I understand its generally tight waisted aesthetically proportional and more muscular than physique. Think frank zane.. arnold.. columbo. Bodybuilding with the gh belly

Weights are very tight. There are a few people at my gym that look like they would be perfect but for someone my size 5' 10" you need to be 195/198 something like that. They are completely ripped at 220+ but are more suited for physique or classic because their legs are severely lacking for regular bodybuilding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This coming year is the first year of classic so its brand new. From what I understand its generally tight waisted aesthetically proportional and more muscular than physique. Think frank zane.. arnold.. columbo. Bodybuilding with the gh belly

Exactly. I'm already checking into the 2016 schedule as show announcements come out. There's one that's a big national qualifier combination IFBB/NPC show I am considering for the end of March in classic physique, though I really would like to compete later in the year....possibly around October or November of next year

Yeah im looking to get the firat show out of the way in spring and then go from there. Very excited to get on a stage for any division, but even more excited for the prep

Top Bottom