napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

competition

mastermolnar

Hey guys. After some significant time spent contemplating and having people ask me almost daily if I compete, ive decided to try my hand at it. In a bulk right now which I just started.
I-20 sustanon 300 e3d
1-20 equipoise 400 e3d
1-20 arimadex .5 eod
12-20 tren storm 250 eod
18-20 hcg 2000 iu
21-25 nolva 40/20/20/20
21-25 clomid 50/50/50/50

Im in week 3 of this cycle and my stats as of now 29yo 5'9" 190# 9% bf
The main purpose of this post is to get some advice on preparation and action I can take now for a show, what to expect, basically any info I can get. My diet is at 40/40/20
and between 4800-5200 calories so I feel good about that aspect. I have a friend who has been training and coaching me but I may need someone to help with the posing aspect.

Another question... with my stats in mind, what weight and percentage would be ideal for me to step on stage with??

Sir when is your contest? can you post pics of yourself so can see current condition and development?

as for bf % as low as possible on stage is best, you want show the separation and fiber in the muscle when pose

Tried to attach photos but they were too large to post. Will do that today as long as I can figure out how to. Haha... not the most computer literate

This is all going to depend a lot of when the show date is to bring in the right compounds at the right time. It would also be good to see pics of your current condition. Also prep is a whole other ballgame, where diet and your proper cardio/training regiment is paramount to success. The drugs help, but that diet is going to be 90% of what gives you your final package.

Let us know the answers to these things and we can help you get something set up

mastermolnar said:
Hey guys. After some significant time spent contemplating and having people ask me almost daily if I compete, ive decided to try my hand at it. In a bulk right now which I just started.
I-20 sustanon 300 e3d
1-20 equipoise 400 e3d
1-20 arimadex .5 eod
12-20 tren storm 250 eod
18-20 hcg 2000 iu
21-25 nolva 40/20/20/20
21-25 clomid 50/50/50/50

Im in week 3 of this cycle and my stats as of now 29yo 5'9" 190# 9% bf
The main purpose of this post is to get some advice on preparation and action I can take now for a show, what to expect, basically any info I can get. My diet is at 40/40/20
and between 4800-5200 calories so I feel good about that aspect. I have a friend who has been training and coaching me but I may need someone to help with the posing aspect.

Another question... with my stats in mind, what weight and percentage would be ideal for me to step on stage with??

when is your show bro? what you run, timing etc is dependent upon that...

I dont plan to show until next spring. Want to bulk lean and clean for a little. My goal is to step on stage a 200# 6% or less. This clearly is not my prep cycle. Its just what I had planned and purchased prior to my decision to compete.

How do I attach pictures?? I tried but file size is too large

Re: RE: Re: competition

mastermolnar said:
I dont plan to show until next spring. Want to bulk lean and clean for a little. My goal is to step on stage a 200# 6% or less. This clearly is not my prep cycle. Its just what I had planned and purchased prior to my decision to compete.

Try cropping or resizing... I've never had a problem

mastermolnar said:

go to picresize.com and resize the picture... then you can upload at tinyurl.com and attach the code to fit in the forum

mastermolnar said:

I find that it's easier to attach pictures from the App so you might want to give that a try

Re: RE: Re: competition

mastermolnar said:
Used an app.. thanks rick!
No problem brother!! You a great build and conditioning looks great. Are you planning on competing physique or bodybuilding?

From the photo i think you are already perfectly lined up to kill it in mens physique. That would be my vote

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Thats pretty much my thought on it too. Im not really trying to get all too much bigger but who knows. ..

Thanks phurious! Youre playing a big part in this for sure and ill post some more full body shots next

sweet. Ill do what i can to help u succeed

PHURIOUS PHARMA

mastermolnar said:

we need to talk sometime bro because you have all the potential in the world... i train and coach athletes for a living and i rarely just come out and say it but i can take you a very long way on this... you have a lot of potential but it needs to be utilized properly...

DylanGemelli said:
mastermolnar said:

we need to talk sometime bro because you have all the potential in the world... i train and coach athletes for a living and i rarely just come out and say it but i can take you a very long way on this... you have a lot of potential but it needs to be utilized properly...

I really appreciate that. Thanks man. Lets talk via pm dylan. Id love to have your input and help along the way

Great base brotha, with the right prep you should do well on the stage. It's going to all come down to nutrition, making the appropriate change as the show approaches.

Ink lookin' good too.

EZ_E said:
Great base brotha, with the right prep you should do well on the stage. It's going to all come down to nutrition, making the appropriate change as the show approaches.

Ink lookin' good too.

Thanks man. Its all about diet. Amazing things can be done with the right foods at the right time in the right quantity. I know a lot of people that train their asses off and dont see nearly the results possible if their diet was good.

Top Bottom