napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Skinny Fat - best course of action with triple stack

Starklet

Hi,

I seen a post about being skinny fat and the cycle recommended was:

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day….. dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout..

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

My stats are: M26 - 167lb - 20%/23% BF (my prediction)

How would you recommend I diet? Shall I aggressively cut (1K Deficit) for a couple weeks and gradually slow the cut down? I’ve got enough for a 12 week cycle so which approach would get me in the best shape for a holiday mid October?

I can DM / upload body photos to gauge a better understanding of my start point if needed.

Thanks a lot

Diet is all trial and error and its all different from person to person.. thats why i generally do not give any diet advice unless its a client im working closely with to design what works FOR THEM because diet is the most subjective aspect of all of this.. this has to also be worked with proper training, especially with cardio so i would try to continue to just do trial and error seeing what is working for you... with that kind of body fat i would eat at a deficit but 1,000 calorie deficit is rather excessive and could slow down metabolism.. i would start at 300-500 deficit and assess from there

this would be the stack i recommend given your stats and goal

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart1-12
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Diet is all trial and error and its all different from person to person.. thats why i generally do not give any diet advice unless its a client im working closely with to design what works FOR THEM because diet is the most subjective aspect of all of this.. this has to also be worked with proper training, especially with cardio so i would try to continue to just do trial and error seeing what is working for you... with that kind of body fat i would eat at a deficit but 1,000 calorie deficit is rather excessive and could slow down metabolism.. i would start at 300-500 deficit and assess from there

this would be the stack i recommend given your stats and goal

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart1-12
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Hi Dylan,

Appreciate the detailed reply.

Would it be possible to recomp with this stack if i swapped RAD-140 out for Ostarine? My workout regime is PPL split 6 times a week with a decent program (trying to push more reps / weight each week) , and 20 mins incline walk on treadmill after workout 3-4 times a week. I will take into account the calories burned from cardio so make sure my deficit stays between 300-500.

I understand recomping takes a lot longer than a usual cut and bulk cycle however, will I notice a decent improvement with a recomp over this 12 week cycle or am I just better of cutting down to 12-15% BF before my trip?

Thanks

Hi Dylan,

Appreciate the detailed reply.

Would it be possible to recomp with this stack if i swapped RAD-140 out for Ostarine? My workout regime is PPL split 6 times a week with a decent program (trying to push more reps / weight each week) , and 20 mins incline walk on treadmill after workout 3-4 times a week. I will take into account the calories burned from cardio so make sure my deficit stays between 300-500.

I understand recomping takes a lot longer than a usual cut and bulk cycle however, will I notice a decent improvement with a recomp over this 12 week cycle or am I just better of cutting down to 12-15% BF before my trip?

Thanks
you can run it however you like bro.. ostarine can be used for recomp, certainly

Dylan gave you tremendous guidance to follow! For the best quality SARMS and Peptides, I would strongly recommend Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I think your stack cpuld work well. Just know that diet is going to be your biggest driver of results. If you are skinny fat I would treat the cycle as more of a cut than anything and be in a continuous controlled deficit throughout with cardio in as well

Male sure you get your sarms from a trusted source. Umbrella labs or sarms.forsale is who we recommend

Start with the diet and not too much (a little obvs) on that magic combo of PEDs. Then...

Dylan DOES layout a good stack and be sure to use Umbrella Labs

I keep diet simple. Just focus on eating the right types of food and only when you are hungry. I actually suggest eating in a window.

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom