napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

competition

Yessir. Diet is everything. And training properly w good for and the right way. Also getting the proper rest. Aas and hgh products are just another tool in the box. If you dont know how to use all the tools right you cant build anything.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Yessir. Diet is everything. And training properly w good for and the right way. Also getting the proper rest. Aas and hgh products are just another tool in the box. If you dont know how to use all the tools right you cant build anything.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I hear you man. Couldnt agree more. Im no expert or experienced aas user but so many people me what to take and what they should be on to get shredded. Well hows your diet? How much do you train? Etc. If all that shits good THEN supplement. Otherwise try harder.

mastermolnar said:
Well thats also up for decision. .. im not really sure. Probably physique to start and see where I can go from there

I think you can do really well in men's physique bro. I started out there myself, and it's a great way to get your feet wet for the stage. Your current state looks lined up perfect for that. A little bit more tweaking here and there, and taking the conditioning and hardening up with the right compounds and we could have you killing it on the stage.

I'd be happy to help you out in any way I can for any questions you may have

RickRock said:
mastermolnar said:
Well thats also up for decision. .. im not really sure. Probably physique to start and see where I can go from there

I think you can do really well in men's physique bro. I started out there myself, and it's a great way to get your feet wet for the stage. Your current state looks lined up perfect for that. A little bit more tweaking here and there, and taking the conditioning and hardening up with the right compounds and we could have you killing it on the stage.

Appreciate that Rick. I was hoping you would chime in with some advice and input. Id be eager to have your help along the way. What would you suggest my prep cycle looks like? What im running now should take me into December and I plan to be off for 3 months or so. Assuming im around 9 or 10 when I begin prepping, what would you suggest for a protocol?

mastermolnar said:
RickRock said:
mastermolnar said:

Appreciate that Rick. I was hoping you would chime in with some advice and input. Id be eager to have your help along the way. What would you suggest my prep cycle looks like? What im running now should take me into December and I plan to be off for 3 months or so. Assuming im around 9 or 10 when I begin prepping, what would you suggest for a protocol?

No problem at all buddy. I'll give you a protocol I would follow for my own prep. Some things depend on whether or not you want to use Tren or not. It agrees with some guys and some it don't. Tren is one of those drugs that you either love or hate, and I personally love it, especially for prep. Alternatively primo would be a great option with less side effects. Just depends on what you want to do. Here's what I would do when I start prep (usually about 12 weeks out)

1-12 Test 350mg per week (go to 200mg per week at 4 weeks out)
1-12 Tren 400mg per week (possibly increasing to 600mg at 6 weeks out)
1-12 Masteron 600mg per week (increasing to 800mg 6 weeks out)
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (increasing to ED at 6 weeks out, then 25mg ED the final 2 weeks)
1-12 GW 20mg ED
1-12 S4 50mg ED (increasing up to 75-100mg ED final 4-6 weeks)
7-12 Winstrol 50mg ED

If using primobolan I would run it 600mg increasing to 800mg at 6 weeks out

Another option is throwing in Halo for the last 10 days at about 20mg ED

RickRock said:
mastermolnar said:
RickRock said:
mastermolnar said:

No problem at all buddy. I'll give you a protocol I would follow for my own prep. Some things depend on whether or not you want to use Tren or not. It agrees with some guys and some it don't. Tren is one of those drugs that you either love or hate, and I personally love it, especially for prep. Alternatively primo would be a great option with less side effects. Just depends on what you want to do. Here's what I would do when I start prep (usually about 12 weeks out)

1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (increasing to ED at 6 weeks out, then 25mg ED the final 2 weeks)
1-12 GW 20mg ED
7-12 Winstrol 50mg ED

I love tren so I will definitely be incorporating it. Its by far my favorite compound and im lucky because I dont get sides with tren. Eager to see the seperation I can get with mast. Ive also never run winnie

mastermolnar said:
You're where I was 3 years ago as far as where your mindset is. If you have the guts to get on stage go for it. I have still not entered a contest and im aftaid it will be the thing I always regret not doing when I'm too old. That's not to say I'm not doing it for fear alone but it is part of it for me. Don't let life drama hold you back either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mastermolnar said:
RickRock said:
mastermolnar said:
RickRock said:
mastermolnar said:

1-12 GW 20mg ED
7-12 Winstrol 50mg ED

I love tren so I will definitely be incorporating it. Its by far my favorite compound and im lucky because I dont get sides with tren. Eager to see the seperation I can get with mast. Ive also never run winnie

Awesome to hear brother. I'm the same way. I literally get no sides whatsoever with Tren other than a little appetite suppression (which actually helps in prep) and some slight acid reflux.

The combination of Tren/Masteron/Winstrol is like nothing else in this world. That combination gives your physique a look that nothing else can match in my opinion.

I ran prop/mast/tren ace in prep for my may show, dropped the tren towards the end cuz of the potential H20 retention. Awesome combo.

It will come down to nutrition tho as stated. That's where shows are won & lost.

mastermolnar said:
DylanGemelli said:
mastermolnar said:
Used an app.. thanks rick!

we need to talk sometime bro because you have all the potential in the world... i train and coach athletes for a living and i rarely just come out and say it but i can take you a very long way on this... you have a lot of potential but it needs to be utilized properly...

I really appreciate that. Thanks man. Lets talk via pm dylan. Id love to have your input and help along the way

i'll shoot you a pm as well... here is what i would run for a prep stack

1-14 test cyp 500 mg week
1-14 primo 800 mg week
1-14 mast e 800 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 proviron 50 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
5-16 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
3-16 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
7-14 tren ace 100 mg eod
7-14 dostinex .5 mg e3d
11-16 winstrol 50 mg day
11-16 cycle assist
13-16 hcg 1000 ius week
9-16 eca stack

pct 17-20

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Here are a couple more recent pictures. Had caliper test 2 days ago by my buddy who is a personal trainer with a bachelors in ES which read 9.2%

Attachments

• 20150811_085107-480x853.jpg
    20150811_085107-480x853.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 20150811_085156-480x853.jpg
    20150811_085156-480x853.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 143
Yep mens physique all the way. You already got the build for it. Just gotta get the abs and serratus going. Thats really what they judge you on exceptional abs and body symmetry

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Not that yours arnt good but those needs to be the thing you concentrate on and make pop.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

JackSteel said:
mastermolnar said:
You're where I was 3 years ago as far as where your mindset is. If you have the guts to get on stage go for it. I have still not entered a contest and im aftaid it will be the thing I always regret not doing when I'm too old. That's not to say I'm not doing it for fear alone but it is part of it for me. Don't let life drama hold you back either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're never too old.

PHURIOUS said:
Yep mens physique all the way. You already got the build for it. Just gotta get the abs and serratus going. Thats really what they judge you on exceptional abs and body symmetry

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Shit, I think a lot of guys would like his abs and serratus! Cows looking good, too.

Ofcourse his abs are great. Im saying to place well they need to be a bit more. A little lower bf like 5-6%.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Ofcourse his abs are great. Im saying to place well they need to be a bit more. A little lower bf like 5-6%.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Oh definitely man. Thanks for the compliment but they need work in my opinion. I dont want my abs to grow and bulge though so I try to maintain them for now with clean dieting. Cant wait to build a little more then polish up. Been working heavy on the legs and tris

Top Bottom