napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

competition

You can work your abs and they wont buldge they will pop more. Usually if you get a distended belly thats bloating or from eating alot and stretching your actual stomach which all goes away during the cutting phase before the contest. Main thing u want to work thise too. They are most of what u r are judged on.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I have always stressed this throughout all my years... the KEY to abs is not ab exercises, although they need to be incorporated, but cardio... cardio and how you train with weights... when you train, use stability balls and bosu balls to stand and balance on, keep your core tight while breathing normal throughout, this CONSTANTLY works the core... cardio training, swimming, running, steady state, HIIT etc... THIS is what will cut you up and shred you... obviously your diet along with this as well...

I agree but some decline crunches in there sometimes is good too. But stabilization excercises help keep the abs tight and flat

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
I agree but some decline crunches in there sometimes is good too. But stabilization excercises help keep the abs tight and flat

PHURIOUS PHARMA

absolutely... you definitely need core work done on its own but you know how it is... everyone thinks 5 million crunches is the answer etc... when in reality, the best ways are the ones listed... i absolutely hit core all week... work obliques on certain does, straight core, lower abs etc...

Agreed. Need a balance of both. Luckily abdominals respond extremly fast with minimal work but if you dont have the proper diet u wont ever see them no matter how many sit upps u do. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Agreed. Need a balance of both. Luckily abdominals respond extremly fast with minimal work but if you dont have the proper diet u wont ever see them no matter how many sit upps u do. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

EXACTLY and i think too many overlook that... you remember when i was teaching about the time under tension training? that's perfect for working your core as well... imagine incorporating all of that on a bosu ball etc... THATS some serious core work... :D

Thanks for all this feedback guys. I have been doing a lot of complexes (all different variations) and I was wondering about doing some on a bosu! Funny you mentioned that dylan.i feel if im conscious throughout my workout and my work day (carpentry) I can utilize my actions to strengthen my core without ever doing a situp. I mean I do them but very seldom and I more do it to warm up

Thanks for all the solid input though gentlemen!!!

mastermolnar said:
Thanks for all this feedback guys. I have been doing a lot of complexes (all different variations) and I was wondering about doing some on a bosu! Funny you mentioned that dylan.i feel if im conscious throughout my workout and my work day (carpentry) I can utilize my actions to strengthen my core without ever doing a situp. I mean I do them but very seldom and I more do it to warm up

Thanks for all the solid input though gentlemen!!!

the bosu is absolutely amazing for shaping the core and it is often overlooked... stand on a bosu on one foot and take dumbbells and do shoulder presses or bicep curls for example... you want to talk about work? i dare anyone to knock that... stand up there and try it and see how hard it pushes you just to balance and then to life weight on top of it... your FORCED to balance with your core bro... you can't help it and your doing it unconsciously... the key is to focus, breath NORMAL and put out the highest quality reps you can... you will not be lifting heavy but it will feel like you are for sure! the results will show, trust me...

There is actually ONE machine that I own for abs that i love and that is the ab carver pro... it actually does work... i can't tell you how many of these i have seen over time and nearly all are worthless but this is definitely something i would recommend to own.. i use this constantly and it really does a lot for the abs especially with toning and shaping...

This is my latest progress fellas. I dont feel like im actually bulking at this time. Im still hovering around 192-194 and eating 4800-5200 clean calories a day which is a hell of a chore

Attachments

• 20150827_194335-480x854.jpg
    20150827_194335-480x854.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 187
mastermolnar said:
This is my latest progress fellas. I dont feel like im actually bulking at this time. Im still hovering around 192-194 and eating 4800-5200 clean calories a day which is a hell of a chore

Looking good bro

I can see you have grown. Bulkinng is a slow process. Its not a fast thing it takes months

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re: RE: Re: competition

mastermolnar said:
Looking good bro, keep at it you'll get their..

changing my life around one day at a time!!

mastermolnar said:

very nice work bro... fuck yes its a chore... that takes me 2-3 days to consume so i know its a chore but you've done excellent especially to eat in that abundance and still stay cut up... very nice work bro

mastermolnar said:
When I got to 7000-7500 clean calories. Well cleanish... I wanted to die man. Some days I'd get to 8 but litterly I would eat non stop allllllllll day. go through almost a whole container of P28 a day. It was insane. But it got me up there in weight for sure. Gonna do it all again to see if I can cross the 300 mark lol.

My secret is loads and loads of hawiann BBQ lol. No joke it's pretty fucking clean also nuts man. Those will tank your calories big time. Cashews are food go to for me. You will be amazed how fast your calories fill up cause the healthy fats.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

PHURIOUS said:
I can see you have grown. Bulkinng is a slow process. Its not a fast thing it takes months

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Thanks man I appreciate that. I guess its harder for me to see personal progress

DylanGemelli said:
mastermolnar said:

very nice work bro... fuck yes its a chore... that takes me 2-3 days to consume so i know its a chore but you've done excellent especially to eat in that abundance and still stay cut up... very nice work bro

Yeah the diet has been surprisingly easy to keep clean... its just how I like to eat. But modifying my calories has been tough. Im pretty full all the time haha

TX TERROR said:
mastermolnar said:
When I got to 7000-7500 clean calories. Well cleanish... I wanted to die man. Some days I'd get to 8 but litterly I would eat non stop allllllllll day. go through almost a whole container of P28 a day. It was insane. But it got me up there in weight for sure. Gonna do it all again to see if I can cross the 300 mark lol.

My secret is loads and loads of hawiann BBQ lol. No joke it's pretty fucking clean also nuts man. Those will tank your calories big time. Cashews are food go to for me. You will be amazed how fast your calories fill up cause the healthy fats.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Dude I couldnt imagine eating that much. My macros have about 30% fats as is. I love cashews peanut butter avocados etc

Top Bottom