napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Chickrock's Pure Essence SARMS log

Re: RE: Re: Chickrock's Pure Essence SARMS log

Childsplay said:
How's the squats coming along did you add any weight to it this week?
I haven't done leg day yet. Moving it to my Friday workout this week.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Childsplay said:
I plan on adding at least 5# a week though.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Chickrock's Pure Essence SARMS log

chickrock15 said:
originalbingham said:
any pic updates? the ol lady plans to start sarms in a month. curious how different the visual is
I will update with some pix tomorrow after my workout lol I've noticed most of my changes in my butt and shoulders though.

Wear appropriate clothing to show said progress :roll:

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Chickrock's Pure Essence SARMS log

originalbingham said:
chickrock15 said:
"originalbingham" said:
any pic updates? the ol lady plans to start sarms in a month. curious how different the visual is
I will update with some pix tomorrow after my workout lol I've noticed most of my changes in my butt and shoulders though.

Wear appropriate clothing to show said progress :roll:

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Lol ya no worries there!

chickrock15 said:
Childsplay said:

Alright just give a primal scream and own that bar Friday :evil:

Childsplay said:
chickrock15 said:
Childsplay said:

I own those plates every time I touch them!!

Sorry to be so MIA lately y'all. I know I've not been doing so great at updates. I hope you'll forgive me. Things have been pretty bad in my personal life lately and have had to deal with that. On the flip side, I've definitely leaned up some more. I upped my S4 dose from .5ml to .75ml and still haven't had any real negative side effects. I'm not noticing any vision issues at all.

chickrock15 said:
Sorry to be so MIA lately y'all. I know I've not been doing so great at updates. I hope you'll forgive me. Things have been pretty bad in my personal life lately and have had to deal with that. On the flip side, I've definitely leaned up some more. I upped my S4 dose from .5ml to .75ml and still haven't had any real negative side effects. I'm not noticing any vision issues at all.

I know you've had a lot on your plate, and you've done really well considering what you've been going through. You've done well! Keep it up. I'm behind you on this, like always :)

chickrock15 said:
Childsplay said:
chickrock15 said:
Childsplay said:

I own those plates every time I touch them!!

I got no doubt about that keep up the good work.

chickrock15 said:

thank you for the update... i hope things start to get better in your personal life but the fact that you are not only still in the gym and still making progress is a testament to your work ethic... always push through and use your gyn time as a time of getting away from all problems, keep your mind clear of all issues and let it all out... you can do this

DylanGemelli said:
chickrock15 said:

thank you for the update... i hope things start to get better in your personal life but the fact that you are not only still in the gym and still making progress is a testament to your work ethic... always push through and use your gyn time as a time of getting away from all problems, keep your mind clear of all issues and let it all out... you can do this

Thank you Dylan! There's going to have to be some major changes in order for things to get better. One in particular. As far as the gym goes, totally killed chest and tris today!! Too bad you can't tell when I've got chest pump lol

Top Bottom