napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Chickrock's Pure Essence SARMS log

Re: RE: Re: Chickrock's Pure Essence SARMS log

chickrock15 said:
r2truth said:
Keep us posted, really interested to see your progress

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
I had a HUGE strength increase in legs today! Like numbers I've never hit before!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Those are all very good signs that the sarms are really kicking in now. And they should be right now considering when you started. I'm sure you will continue to see increases from here forward. Just keep pushing harder and harder, and the reward will be well worth it in the end ;)

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Chickrock's Pure Essence SARMS log

chickrock15 said:
RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
I have been waiting for you to get your log going! I am thrilled to hear about your progress so far... you are doing great! Just keep in mind that your just getting going... there are so many more benefits ahead for you! Get ready to make gains you never knew possible! Keep up the great work and please keep the updates coming...
I know :( I have some issues in my personal life that were holding me back from being able to post. But comes to a point where you gotta say screw it and get back to the things that make you you. You're probably going to get sick of me now, Dylan ;)

That's right! I'm going to stay on top of you and keep you focused. I want you to make the most of this cycle and capitalize on getting everything you can from it.
Tease

Like you don't....

Achilles87 said:
chickrock15 said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"chickrock15" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
I have been waiting for you to get your log going! I am thrilled to hear about your progress so far... you are doing great! Just keep in mind that your just getting going... there are so many more benefits ahead for you! Get ready to make gains you never knew possible! Keep up the great work and please keep the updates coming...
I know :( I have some issues in my personal life that were holding me back from being able to post. But comes to a point where you gotta say screw it and get back to the things that make you you. You're probably going to get sick of me now, Dylan ;)

NOT AT ALL! Post ALL you want! Keep the updates coming and don't let anything get in your way of achieving your goals!
I don't jet anything get in my way anymore

That's the best way to be, life is to short to let anything hold you back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree completely!
Btw...today's weigh in was 140.6# yes I weigh more than I look lol

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Chickrock's Pure Essence SARMS log

RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:
r2truth said:
Keep us posted, really interested to see your progress

I had a HUGE strength increase in legs today! Like numbers I've never hit before!

Those are all very good signs that the sarms are really kicking in now. And they should be right now considering when you started. I'm sure you will continue to see increases from here forward. Just keep pushing harder and harder, and the reward will be well worth it in the end ;)
Yes I've been seeing increases since the first week. But yesterday I noticed everything was too easy. Hit several PBs yesterday.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Chickrock's Pure Essence SARMS log

RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:
RickRock said:
"chickrock15" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:

That's right! I'm going to stay on top of you and keep you focused. I want you to make the most of this cycle and capitalize on getting everything you can from it.
Tease

Like you don't....
Like i don't what?

chickrock15 said:
Achilles87 said:
"chickrock15" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"chickrock15" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:

NOT AT ALL! Post ALL you want! Keep the updates coming and don't let anything get in your way of achieving your goals!

I agree completely!

If your anything like me it always makes you happy when you weigh more than you look lol. You got a good trainer so there's no limit to the goals you can achieve.

Achilles87 said:
chickrock15 said:
"Achilles87" said:
"chickrock15" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"chickrock15" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:

I agree completely!

If your anything like me it always makes you happy when you weigh more than you look lol. You got a good trainer so there's no limit to the goals you can achieve.

I had someone say yesterday that there was no way I weighed more than 125 lol

chickrock15 said:
Achilles87 said:
"chickrock15" said:
"Achilles87" said:
"chickrock15" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"chickrock15" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:

I agree completely!

You definitely do not look like you weigh 140. I can vouch for that. I tend to get the opposite from people it seems. Most guys in the gym guess I weigh 210-215, and can't believe it when I tell them I'm 190-195

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Chickrock's Pure Essence SARMS log

RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:
"Achilles87" said:
"chickrock15" said:
"Achilles87" said:
"chickrock15" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"chickrock15" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:

I agree completely!

You definitely do not look like you weigh 140. I can vouch for that. I tend to get the opposite from people it seems. Most guys in the gym guess I weigh 210-215, and can't believe it when I tell them I'm 190-195
You're super lean tho too. Most people don't see you shirtless. Ya you're huge, but also very lean.

All I seem to get is "damn man what do you do for traps" lol. No one ever says anything about how thick Iv got or the fact that my arms are 3 1/2" bigger than they were when I got back in the gym, :(. The sad part is my traps and shoulders are just genetics I can't even take credit for them lol.

Achilles87 said:
All I seem to get is "damn man what do you do for traps" lol. No one ever says anything about how thick Iv got or the fact that my arms are 3 1/2" bigger than they were when I got back in the gym, :(. The sad part is my traps and shoulders are just genetics I can't even take credit for them lol.

Don't feel bad. I don't get compliments on anything above my waist unless I'm wearing a tank top or bikini top lol

chickrock15 said:
Achilles87 said:

Don't feel bad. I don't get compliments on anything above my waist unless I'm wearing a tank top or bikini top lol

Maybe i should try that lol! I'll make sure I take pictures that day if I do lol.

Achilles87 said:
chickrock15 said:
"Achilles87" said:

Maybe i should try that lol! I'll make sure I take pictures that day if I do lol.

That would be funny lol!! My shoulders stay toned from lifting kids all day. Think genetics has something to do with the fact that they bulk up quick too.

chickrock15 said:
Achilles87 said:
"chickrock15" said:
"Achilles87" said:

That would be funny lol!! My shoulders stay toned from lifting kids all day. Think genetics has something to do with the fact that they bulk up quick too.

I would imagine that would keep your shoulders looking good and probably helps you get cardio in no matter if you want to or not.

Achilles87 said:
chickrock15 said:
"Achilles87" said:
"chickrock15" said:
"Achilles87" said:

I would imagine that would keep your shoulders looking good and probably helps you get cardio in no matter if you want to or not.

Ya I go up and down my stairs quite frequently.

***Update***
Week 3 is almost over and I've definitely noticed some HUGE changes!! Weights I was stuck on for a while have become soooooo light that I've had to increase quite a bit. I have a good sized/noticeable strength increase every week! My idiot spouse got in trouble at work and is currently serving a thirty day unpaid suspension, so my diet has suffered a bit with the cut in income. But...I'm doing my best to make the most of it and still progressing nicely.

chickrock15 said:
***Update***
Week 3 is almost over and I've definitely noticed some HUGE changes!! Weights I was stuck on for a while have become soooooo light that I've had to increase quite a bit. I have a good sized/noticeable strength increase every week! My idiot spouse got in trouble at work and is currently serving a thirty day unpaid suspension, so my diet has suffered a bit with the cut in income. But...I'm doing my best to make the most of it and still progressing nicely.

What changes have you seen In the mirror

r2truth said:
chickrock15 said:
***Update***

I've seen a lot more shoulder and arm size and definition. There's also a noticeable difference in size and definition in my legs, glutes, and upper back.

chickrock15 said:
***Update***

I'm very proud of you for what you have accomplished. You have done extremely well, and made the most out of your current situation, even with a diet that has not been up to the standard that we were hoping for. Judging by your current progress, you have definitely leaned out quite a bit and made some big strides in lean mass. I'm very excited to see where the rest of this cycle takes you, and I have no doubt that more awesome changes are still to come!

chickrock15 said:
r2truth said:
chickrock15 said:
***Update***

I've seen a lot more shoulder and arm size and definition. There's also a noticeable difference in size and definition in my legs, glutes, and upper back.

Nice!!! Keep the updates coming Cant wait to see where your at in week 6!

Top Bottom