napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Chickrock's Pure Essence SARMS log

Re: RE: Re: Chickrock's Pure Essence SARMS log

RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:
***Update***
Week 3 is almost over and I've definitely noticed some HUGE changes!! Weights I was stuck on for a while have become soooooo light that I've had to increase quite a bit. I have a good sized/noticeable strength increase every week! My idiot spouse got in trouble at work and is currently serving a thirty day unpaid suspension, so my diet has suffered a bit with the cut in income. But...I'm doing my best to make the most of it and still progressing nicely.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'm very proud of you for what you have accomplished. You have done extremely well, and made the most out of your current situation, even with a diet that has not been up to the standard that we were hoping for. Judging by your current progress, you have definitely leaned out quite a bit and made some big strides in lean mass. I'm very excited to see where the rest of this cycle takes you, and I have no doubt that more awesome changes are still to come!
Hopefully I can pull enough of my own income together to help with my diet :( I need to get you to come do pix for me too. I can't get good progress pix for whatever reason.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Chickrock's Pure Essence SARMS log

NJBro said:
chickrock15 said:
r2truth said:
"chickrock15" said:
***Update***
Week 3 is almost over and I've definitely noticed some HUGE changes!! Weights I was stuck on for a while have become soooooo light that I've had to increase quite a bit. I have a good sized/noticeable strength increase every week! My idiot spouse got in trouble at work and is currently serving a thirty day unpaid suspension, so my diet has suffered a bit with the cut in income. But...I'm doing my best to make the most of it and still progressing nicely.

What changes have you seen In the mirror

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
I've seen a lot more shoulder and arm size and definition. There's also a noticeable difference in size and definition in my legs, glutes, and upper back.

Nice!!! Keep the updates coming Cant wait to see where your at in week 6!
Thanks darlin! I gotta get some better pix posted. Not a whole lot of privacy around here and my significant other doesn't support my usage and goals. Makes it kinda difficult lol

chickrock15 said:
RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:
***Update***

I'm very proud of you for what you have accomplished. You have done extremely well, and made the most out of your current situation, even with a diet that has not been up to the standard that we were hoping for. Judging by your current progress, you have definitely leaned out quite a bit and made some big strides in lean mass. I'm very excited to see where the rest of this cycle takes you, and I have no doubt that more awesome changes are still to come!
Hopefully I can pull enough of my own income together to help with my diet :( I need to get you to come do pix for me too. I can't get good progress pix for whatever reason.

That's not a problem at all. We will get some good progress pics done soon, and be able to show exactly the nice changes you have made. By the end of this cycle I think you will have made a pretty incredible transformation

chickrock15 said:
r2truth said:
"chickrock15" said:
***Update***

I've seen a lot more shoulder and arm size and definition. There's also a noticeable difference in size and definition in my legs, glutes, and upper back.

Seems like ur Making good progress, keep it up.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Chickrock's Pure Essence SARMS log

RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:
RickRock said:
"chickrock15" said:
***Update***

That's not a problem at all. We will get some good progress pics done soon, and be able to show exactly the nice changes you have made. By the end of this cycle I think you will have made a pretty incredible transformation
I really think so too! I'm already back up to 140 on squat! Aiming to have that at 225 by the end of week 12!

Childsplay said:
Great job . Keep at it. I'm just finishing week 4 of my stack and am loving the results also.
What changes have you noticed? What do you like about PE? Have you used other brands? If so, what differences have you noticed?

chickrock15 said:
RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:
RickRock said:
"chickrock15" said:
***Update***

I really think so too! I'm already back up to 140 on squat! Aiming to have that at 225 by the end of week 12!

That would be very awesome to get you there, and I'm sure you will get it. Two plates per side squats are some very nice numbers for a female!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Chickrock's Pure Essence SARMS log

r2truth said:
chickrock15 said:
"r2truth" said:
"chickrock15" said:
***Update***

Seems like ur Making good progress, keep it up.

Thank you :) what are your experiences with sarms?

RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:
RickRock said:
"chickrock15" said:
"RickRock" said:
"chickrock15" said:
***Update***

That would be very awesome to get you there, and I'm sure you will get it. Two plates per side squats are some very nice numbers for a female!
Trying to set some goals so I stay focused through all this home life madness.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Chickrock's Pure Essence SARMS log

chickrock15 said:
RickRock said:
"chickrock15" said:
"RickRock" said:
"chickrock15" said:
"RickRock" said:
"chickrock15" said:
***Update***

I know what you've been dealing with, and you've made the best of it. That's all you can do. Just stay focused and committed, and you'll come out of this with a very positive outcome :)

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Chickrock's Pure Essence SARMS log

RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:
"RickRock" said:
"chickrock15" said:
"RickRock" said:
"chickrock15" said:
"RickRock" said:
"chickrock15" said:
***Update***

I know what you've been dealing with, and you've made the best of it. That's all you can do. Just stay focused and committed, and you'll come out of this with a very positive outcome :)
Thanks Mr Rock ;)

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Chickrock's Pure Essence SARMS log

chickrock15 said:
RickRock said:
"chickrock15" said:
"RickRock" said:
"chickrock15" said:
"RickRock" said:
"chickrock15" said:
"RickRock" said:
"chickrock15" said:
***Update***

Thanks Mr Rock ;)

You're welcome Ms Rock ;)

This is where your training is even more of a life saver... When you feel like things are at their worst, training is something that can always make you feel back to life and has the ability to get you through so many issues and problems or at least help more than anything...

DylanGemelli said:
This is where your training is even more of a life saver... When you feel like things are at their worst, training is something that can always make you feel back to life and has the ability to get you through so many issues and problems or at least help more than anything...
Training definitely helps me to not injure other people lol that's for sure! I'm busy making my body EXACTLY what I want with no cares as to what he thinks!

chickrock15 said:
Childsplay said:
Great job . Keep at it. I'm just finishing week 4 of my stack and am loving the results also.
What changes have you noticed? What do you like about PE? Have you used other brands? If so, what differences have you noticed?

No I have not used any other brands just PE. I'm amazed at the level of recovery I can blast any muscle group and almost feel as I didn't even work them by the morning only once or twice has there been a soreness that lasted over a one day. Strength increase and size and loss of body fat. I started at 190 lbs and 14% bf and am 195 and 13% bf now . Seems I've gained size in upper and lower body. The only negative I could say is that I am having trouble running because of the pumps that I get in my shin on my right leg left not as bad and I have a 13 mile race in two months but I'll get it done.

Childsplay said:
chickrock15 said:
Childsplay said:

No I have not used any other brands just PE. I'm amazed at the level of recovery I can blast any muscle group and almost feel as I didn't even work them by the morning only once or twice has there been a soreness that lasted over a one day. Strength increase and size and loss of body fat. I started at 190 lbs and 14% bf and am 195 and 13% bf now . Seems I've gained size in upper and lower body. The only negative I could say is that I am having trouble running because of the pumps that I get in my shin on my right leg left not as bad and I have a 13 mile race in two months but I'll get it done.

Awesome!! Don't waste your time on other brands. If you can spring for Kraft Mac n cheese...why bother buying the cheap brand? lol I started with another company and got pretty decent results, but with PE I've noticed I can lift a LOT more and feel like I haven't lifted. I feel like I can push myself harder for longer. I'm sitting right around the same weight, but gaining size and getting more and more lean. I get sore, but I've noticed it goes away a lot faster. I like the soreness, bc I don't feel like I've gotten a decent workout if I'm not sore the next day. Kudos to you for taking on a 13mi! I an doing good to do a couple miles lol I typically just do HIIT. Seems to be what works best for me. Keep on it though. I'm completely confident that you will do well!! What stack are you on right now? What's your diet like?

Weekly weigh in... Monday was the start of week 4. I seem to be sitting right around the 143 mark. I've noticed more lean muscle mass. I haven't noticed any of the vision side effects that can happen when taking S4. Still noticing weights getting easy quickly!! 6 months ago I was hurting myself squatting 55#. I hit 145 Monday as was pretty excited! I plan on adding 5#s minimum each week. Seems to be working out pretty well. My next milestone is 225! My shoulders, Glutes, arms, and legs are all much harder. Think I've seen the most visible progress in shoulders and glutes.

chickrock15 said:
Weekly weigh in... Monday was the start of week 4. I seem to be sitting right around the 143 mark. I've noticed more lean muscle mass. I haven't noticed any of the vision side effects that can happen when taking S4. Still noticing weights getting easy quickly!! 6 months ago I was hurting myself squatting 55#. I hit 145 Monday as was pretty excited! I plan on adding 5#s minimum each week. Seems to be working out pretty well. My next milestone is 225! My shoulders, Glutes, arms, and legs are all much harder. Think I've seen the most visible progress in shoulders and glutes.

You've done really well, and it's showing! I may have you bump up your S4 dose a tad starting next week, especially since you've had no vision sides at all, which is incredible

chickrock15 said:

very nice work thus far... i am glad to see your having such a good experience but there is FAR MORE to come! keep up the hard work and keep the updates coming!

Top Bottom