napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Chickrock's Pure Essence SARMS log

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Chickrock's Pure Essence SARMS log

chickrock15 said:
Childsplay said:
chickrock15 said:
Childsplay said:
Great job . Keep at it. I'm just finishing week 4 of my stack and am loving the results also.
What changes have you noticed? What do you like about PE? Have you used other brands? If so, what differences have you noticed?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

No I have not used any other brands just PE. I'm amazed at the level of recovery I can blast any muscle group and almost feel as I didn't even work them by the morning only once or twice has there been a soreness that lasted over a one day. Strength increase and size and loss of body fat. I started at 190 lbs and 14% bf and am 195 and 13% bf now . Seems I've gained size in upper and lower body. The only negative I could say is that I am having trouble running because of the pumps that I get in my shin on my right leg left not as bad and I have a 13 mile race in two months but I'll get it done.

Awesome!! Don't waste your time on other brands. If you can spring for Kraft Mac n cheese...why bother buying the cheap brand? lol I started with another company and got pretty decent results, but with PE I've noticed I can lift a LOT more and feel like I haven't lifted. I feel like I can push myself harder for longer. I'm sitting right around the same weight, but gaining size and getting more and more lean. I get sore, but I've noticed it goes away a lot faster. I like the soreness, bc I don't feel like I've gotten a decent workout if I'm not sore the next day. Kudos to you for taking on a 13mi! I an doing good to do a couple miles lol I typically just do HIIT. Seems to be what works best for me. Keep on it though. I'm completely confident that you will do well!! What stack are you on right now? What's your diet like?

Yea I have no reason to even try another brand with results I'm getting . Yea the 13 mi is some crazy idea I had that before I turn 40 this year I wanted to run a 3, 8 ,13 mile race already did my 8 so on to 13 save the 3 for last i figured if I'm going to do cardio might as well have a reason. I'm doing the super stack and my diet is 3000 to 2500 cal a day been moving it up and down to add size and trim bf . Great job on the progress 55 to 145 no doubt your earning those results

Re: RE: Re: Chickrock's Pure Essence SARMS log

RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:
Weekly weigh in... Monday was the start of week 4. I seem to be sitting right around the 143 mark. I've noticed more lean muscle mass. I haven't noticed any of the vision side effects that can happen when taking S4. Still noticing weights getting easy quickly!! 6 months ago I was hurting myself squatting 55#. I hit 145 Monday as was pretty excited! I plan on adding 5#s minimum each week. Seems to be working out pretty well. My next milestone is 225! My shoulders, Glutes, arms, and legs are all much harder. Think I've seen the most visible progress in shoulders and glutes.

You've done really well, and it's showing! I may have you bump up your S4 dose a tad starting next week, especially since you've had no vision sides at all, which is incredible
I've had nothing that I've been able to notice anyway. Even on my late evening walks. Must be bc I'm part vampire lol let me know what I'm doing and I'll do it.

DylanGemelli said:
chickrock15 said:
Weekly weigh in... Monday was the start of week 4. I seem to be sitting right around the 143 mark. I've noticed more lean muscle mass. I haven't noticed any of the vision side effects that can happen when taking S4. Still noticing weights getting easy quickly!! 6 months ago I was hurting myself squatting 55#. I hit 145 Monday as was pretty excited! I plan on adding 5#s minimum each week. Seems to be working out pretty well. My next milestone is 225! My shoulders, Glutes, arms, and legs are all much harder. Think I've seen the most visible progress in shoulders and glutes.

very nice work thus far... i am glad to see your having such a good experience but there is FAR MORE to come! keep up the hard work and keep the updates coming!
I need to do progress pix, but it's hard to do them with being female and all lol what else can I expect Dylan?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Chickrock's Pure Essence SARMS log

Childsplay said:
chickrock15 said:
Childsplay said:
"chickrock15" said:
"Childsplay" said:
Great job . Keep at it. I'm just finishing week 4 of my stack and am loving the results also.
What changes have you noticed? What do you like about PE? Have you used other brands? If so, what differences have you noticed?

No I have not used any other brands just PE. I'm amazed at the level of recovery I can blast any muscle group and almost feel as I didn't even work them by the morning only once or twice has there been a soreness that lasted over a one day. Strength increase and size and loss of body fat. I started at 190 lbs and 14% bf and am 195 and 13% bf now . Seems I've gained size in upper and lower body. The only negative I could say is that I am having trouble running because of the pumps that I get in my shin on my right leg left not as bad and I have a 13 mile race in two months but I'll get it done.

Awesome!! Don't waste your time on other brands. If you can spring for Kraft Mac n cheese...why bother buying the cheap brand? lol I started with another company and got pretty decent results, but with PE I've noticed I can lift a LOT more and feel like I haven't lifted. I feel like I can push myself harder for longer. I'm sitting right around the same weight, but gaining size and getting more and more lean. I get sore, but I've noticed it goes away a lot faster. I like the soreness, bc I don't feel like I've gotten a decent workout if I'm not sore the next day. Kudos to you for taking on a 13mi! I an doing good to do a couple miles lol I typically just do HIIT. Seems to be what works best for me. Keep on it though. I'm completely confident that you will do well!! What stack are you on right now? What's your diet like?

Yea I have no reason to even try another brand with results I'm getting . Yea the 13 mi is some crazy idea I had that before I turn 40 this year I wanted to run a 3, 8 ,13 mile race already did my 8 so on to 13 save the 3 for last i figured if I'm going to do cardio might as well have a reason. I'm doing the super stack and my diet is 3000 to 2500 cal a day been moving it up and down to add size and trim bf . Great job on the progress 55 to 145 no doubt your earning those results
I'm hoping to reach 225 by the end of this cycle, but i realize that's a pretty huge stretch. Lol I've never had any desire to do any marathons lol long distance cardio and I don't like each other.

chickrock15 said:
RickRock said:
"chickrock15" said:

You've done really well, and it's showing! I may have you bump up your S4 dose a tad starting next week, especially since you've had no vision sides at all, which is incredible
I've had nothing that I've been able to notice anyway. Even on my late evening walks. Must be bc I'm part vampire lol let me know what I'm doing and I'll do it.

Since I have you at 25mg ED (0.5ml), I would like you to bump up 10mg to 35mg ED (0.7ml) starting Monday. Then we will asess that over the next week or two and reevaluate from there

RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:
"RickRock" said:
"chickrock15" said:

Since I have you at 25mg ED (0.5ml), I would like you to bump up 10mg to 35mg ED (0.7ml) starting Monday. Then we will asess that over the next week or two and reevaluate from there
That'll be fun trying to get right on that dropper lol

chickrock15 said:

Congratulations seems like you're right on track, keep up the good work and the updates, good luck.

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Angel said:
chickrock15 said:

Congratulations seems like you're right on track, keep up the good work and the updates, good luck.

changing my life around one day at a time!!
I hope I'm inspiring!

Childsplay said:
chickrock15 said:
Childsplay said:
chickrock15 said:
Childsplay said:

LMFAO... I LOVE that analogy... its so true though and i could not agree more... you get what you pay for but the beauty of this is that Pure Essence has the best quality but they don't charge you for it! they are still extremely competitive in pricing even though they have a far better product... THAT is what its all about!

DylanGemelli said:
Childsplay said:
chickrock15 said:
Childsplay said:
chickrock15 said:
Childsplay said:

LMFAO... I LOVE that analogy... its so true though and i could not agree more... you get what you pay for but the beauty of this is that Pure Essence has the best quality but they don't charge you for it! they are still extremely competitive in pricing even though they have a far better product... THAT is what its all about!

Exactly. It's an even more incredible value when you consider the types of sales they keep running. It doesn't get any better than that

DylanGemelli said:
Childsplay said:
chickrock15 said:
Childsplay said:
"chickrock15" said:
"Childsplay" said:

Thought you might get a kick out of that lol that's very true too. I looked around at prices when RickRock first introduced me to sarms. PE is fair priced compared to other "high quality" competitors.

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
Childsplay said:
chickrock15 said:
Childsplay said:
"chickrock15" said:
"Childsplay" said:

Exactly. It's an even more incredible value when you consider the types of sales they keep running. It doesn't get any better than that
Very true!!

chickrock15 said:
NJBro said:
"chickrock15" said:
"r2truth" said:
"chickrock15" said:
***Update***
Week 3 is almost over and I've definitely noticed some HUGE changes!! Weights I was stuck on for a while have become soooooo light that I've had to increase quite a bit. I have a good sized/noticeable strength increase every week! My idiot spouse got in trouble at work and is currently serving a thirty day unpaid suspension, so my diet has suffered a bit with the cut in income. But...I'm doing my best to make the most of it and still progressing nicely.

What changes have you seen In the mirror

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
I've seen a lot more shoulder and arm size and definition. There's also a noticeable difference in size and definition in my legs, glutes, and upper back.

Nice!!! Keep the updates coming Cant wait to see where your at in week 6!
Thanks darlin! I gotta get some better pix posted. Not a whole lot of privacy around here and my significant other doesn't support my usage and goals. Makes it kinda difficult lol

That's rough but let nothing keep you from your goals. When your happy your relationship is always better. Stay strong and focused!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NJBro said:
chickrock15 said:
"NJBro" said:
"chickrock15" said:
"r2truth" said:
"chickrock15" said:
***Update***
Week 3 is almost over and I've definitely noticed some HUGE changes!! Weights I was stuck on for a while have become soooooo light that I've had to increase quite a bit. I have a good sized/noticeable strength increase every week! My idiot spouse got in trouble at work and is currently serving a thirty day unpaid suspension, so my diet has suffered a bit with the cut in income. But...I'm doing my best to make the most of it and still progressing nicely.

What changes have you seen In the mirror

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
I've seen a lot more shoulder and arm size and definition. There's also a noticeable difference in size and definition in my legs, glutes, and upper back.

Nice!!! Keep the updates coming Cant wait to see where your at in week 6!
Thanks darlin! I gotta get some better pix posted. Not a whole lot of privacy around here and my significant other doesn't support my usage and goals. Makes it kinda difficult lol

That's rough but let nothing keep you from your goals. When your happy your relationship is always better. Stay strong and focused!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eh...it's a long story lol but I appreciate the support!!

Day late weekly update... weekly weigh in for week 5 was 142.6# Monday. Hovering around the same weight. RickRock and I agreed to bump my S4 up a tad. Instead of .5ml, I'm now taking .75ml. I've not had any of the vision side effects so far.

chickrock15 said:
Day late weekly update... weekly weigh in for week 5 was 142.6# Monday. Hovering around the same weight. RickRock and I agreed to bump my S4 up a tad. Instead of .5ml, I'm now taking .75ml. I've not had any of the vision side effects so far.

You are doing great (considering what you've been going through lately), so just stay focused and keep pushing through to the end. Keep up the great work!!

RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:

You are doing great (considering what you've been going through lately), so just stay focused and keep pushing through to the end. Keep up the great work!!
My diet had improved a LOT lately. Now it's just my lack of appetite.

originalbingham said:
any pic updates? the ol lady plans to start sarms in a month. curious how different the visual is
I will update with some pix tomorrow after my workout lol I've noticed most of my changes in my butt and shoulders though.

Top Bottom