napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CC's Next Level Log

Day 33- wake up 5:30am. BP 127/72. Today is shoulders and abs. Will see how my trap feels during warm ups and make a decision about how heavy I will go. Haven't posted my meals in a couple days cause those have remained pretty much the same. I have no problem eating the same things everyday! Thank you for reading will post my workout and meals for today.

Day 33 workout- shoulders and abs. Decided to stay light for the rest of the week. Decided to do supersets today. Warm up was joint rotations and 10 mins on the bike.
1) internal and external rotation- 3 sets of 20 reps.
2) side laterals-(20lbsx20)30lbsx20,40lbsx20,40lbsx20
Smith machine overhead press-135lbsx15,165lbax15,185lbsx15
3) rope pulls-60lbsx20,65lbsx20,70lbsx20( this works the section of my trap that is bothering me. Stayed light)
Rev peck deck- 70lbsx20 for 3 sets
4) cable side lateral-20lbsx20 3 sets
Cable upright row-70lbsx20 3 sets
5) barbell shrugs- 135lbsx20,225lbsx20,315lbsx20
6) weighted ab crunch machine- 90lbsx3 sets of 50reps
Overall good workout and can definetly feel the Titan test kicking in. Will be doing a blood draw around week 8 or 9 so I can check PRL level from NPP as well as TT, E, lipids,alt,ast. Interested to see my levels after the drol and still running tudca and 5%liver organ defender for 2.5 weeks after drol. Thank you for reading. Will post nutrition after last meal.

Day 33 nutrition-
Meal 1- 11/2 cups of egg whites
1/2 cup of oatmeal
1/4 cup of blueberries
Meal 2- 2 scoops of whey
16oz of almond milk
1 banana
Meal 3- 7oz of chicken breast
1 cup of wheat pasta(little something different)
1/2 cup of broccoli
Meal 4- 2 scoops of whey
16oz water
Meal 5- 7oz of chicken breast
1 cup of white rice
1/2 cup of chopped red peppers
Meal 6- 7oz of steak
4oz of baked sweet potato
Meal 7- 7oz of chicken breast
2 cups of romaine lettuce
2oz of almonds and cranberry mix
2bsp of balsamic vinegar.

Day 34 wake up 5:30am. BP 130/73. Today's workout is arms and calves. Will finish off the week with a light workout! Will post complete workout after completed. Will be doing skinfold measurements next Saturday 7/8. Weight is slowly climbing and getting more vascular each day! I know with the EQ my vascualrity gets to be insane so cant wait till the EQ is in full effect!! Everyday I get asked about my workout program not only on here but with people at the gym and everyday life. So I decided that at some point I will write how and why I set my program up the way I do. Just trying to share as much info about what has worked for me! Thanks for reading!

You set the bar high! Definitely an inspiration. Id love to hear more about your program and why as its similar to what I do. Never have followed the typical bro split.

You set the bar high! Definitely an inspiration. Id love to hear more about your program and why as its similar to what I do. Never have followed the typical bro split.

Thanks for following brother! I will definetly post my how and why with my training program. Would like to hear your feedback as well and mabe share what it is you do for training program!

I'm just curious why did you choose 5% liver and Oregon defender an not n2 Guard

Good question! Here is what I found in my research for a cycle support. I will list just a few important one to not make post too long.
N2guard:
1) hawthorn berry- 7mgs per serving
2) NAC- proprietary blend so you actually don't know how much your getting
3) milk thistle- proprietary blend so you actually don't know how much your getting.
5% liver and organ defender:
1) hawthorn berry- 1,100mgs per serving
2) NAC- 1,000mg per serving
3) milk thistle- 600mg per serving.

One more question why only 50 mg a proviron a week

I am not using proviron to build muscle specifically. Proviron, as you may know, has a high affinity to plasma binding proteins such as SHBG and thereby increases free test! So its in my cycle for that purpose and starting at 50mg and after blood work during week 8 or 9 I will determine if I need make an increase or decrease. Hope that makes sense!

I am not using proviron to build muscle specifically. Proviron, as you may know, has a high affinity to plasma binding proteins such as SHBG and thereby increases free test! So its in my cycle for that purpose and starting at 50mg and after blood work during week 8 or 9 I will determine if I need make an increase or decrease. Hope that makes sense!

Yes I did know that but I didn't know how to dose it for my next cycle

Day 34 workout. Warm up was joint rotations and and eliptical 10 mins.
1) internal external rotations-3 sets of 20 reps
2) straight bar cable curls- (60lbax20)80lbsx15,85lbsx15,95lbsx15
3) rope push downs-50lbsx20,75lbsx15,80lbsx15,80lbsx15
4) db preacher curls-30lbsx15,40lbsx15,45lbsx15,50lbsx12
5) ez bar skull crushers-40lbsx20,70lbsx16,90lbsx15,110lbsx15
6) db hammer curls- 40lbsx15,45lbsx15,50lbsx15
7) straight bar push downs- 80lbsx15,95lbsx15,95lbx15
Cardio- 15 rounds of 30sec jump rope. Average jump per 30 sec 94.
Thank you for reading!

Top Bottom