napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CC's Next Level Log

Protein- 361 grams, carbs- 170 grams, fat- 49. Approx 2,562 calories.
Nice still killing it , I see!! I've just got my macros worked back up , but still lingering around maintenance at around 2000, for one more week. Then going to raise it daily & like to be at 2500 (yours currently) by mid July?? How bout your plan for increase??? Your macros looks really on & treating you well!!

Nice still killing it , I see!! I've just got my macros worked back up , but still lingering around maintenance at around 2000, for one more week. Then going to raise it daily & like to be at 2500 (yours currently) by mid July?? How bout your plan for increase??? Your macros looks really on & treating you well!!

Everything is going great so far!!! Will see where my body fat is on Saturday and make a decision from there! Will weigh in on Saturday as well but in the first 3 weeks I have gained 7.2lbs and the mirror looks like body fat has gone down! Will post my 3 site mm measurements and weight tomorrow morning!

Everything is going great so far!!! Will see where my body fat is on Saturday and make a decision from there! Will weigh in on Saturday as well but in the first 3 weeks I have gained 7.2lbs and the mirror looks like body fat has gone down! Will post my 3 site mm measurements and weight tomorrow morning!
That's great, im following. Leaner the better, Congrats to you !!!!

Day 28- wake up 8:30am. BP 141/82.
Weight- 214.6
Skin fold measurements:Chest 4mm, abs 8mm, quad 5mm. Ab measurement went down 1mm.
Today is day off from weights and will be doing cardio. Cardio will be 15 rounds of jump rope. Will post how many jumps I average. I will also post my week 4 overview and my experience with anadrol. Thank you for reading!

Week 4 OVERVIEW
Weight- 214.6lbs
Skin fold- chest-4mm, abs-8mm, quad-5mm
BP- has stayed fairly consistent throughout week. No major concerns.
Periodized plan-week 4 was a strength phase but was off set a little bit with mild strain to trap. Week 5 will be another strength week with low- moderate volume. Week 6 is going to start phase III I will go back to hypertrophy and the focus will be on Pre-exhaust. Will post more about that as week 6 approaches!
Nutrition- protein- 361 grams, carbs-170 grams, fat- 49 grams. Week 5 I am going keep my macros the same as i am getting good results with the current plan.
Cardio- 4-5 day of HIIT on the jump rope. I feeling really good with the jump rope as my mode of HIIT right now. I can work at a relative high intensity without much strain to the rest of my body and it gives me a mental challenge like nothing else.
Will post my overview with experience using ROBO liquid anadrol by the end of the day. Thank you for reading and following! Think big!!

Day 29- wake up 8:30am. BP 142/73. Today's workout is legs and doing another week of strength so rep range will be 6-8. Will post complete workout with baseline workout as well. Thank you for reading!

Day 29 workout legs
Baseline workout 5/21/17
1) addictions and abduction- 3 sets of 20 reps each
2) prone leg curl- 130lbsx10,150lbsx8,160lbsx5+1
3) seated leg curl- 150lbsx8, 155lbsx6,160lbsx5
4) leg extensions- (go high reps here to protect knee)115lbsx30,130lbsx25,160lbsx20,160lbsx20
5) leg press-495lbsx20,585lbsx15,675lbsx10
6) hack squat- 135lbsx20,225lbsx20,225lbsx20
Today leg workout 6/25/17
1) abduction and adduction- 3 sets of 20
2) pro leg curl- 130lbsx15,150lbsx12,165lbsx8,165lbsx7 (165lbsx is all the weight for this machine)
3) seated leg curl- 150lbsx12,160lbsx10,160lbsx8
4) standing single leg curl- 80lbsx15,100lbsx12,120lbsx6,120lbsx6 (didn't do this exercise during baseline workout)
5) leg extensions-115lbsx50,130lbsx35,160lbsx25,170lbsx20
6) leg press-495x30,585lbsx20,675lbsx15
8) hack squat-(knee was gonna sore)3 sets 135lbsx20.
Cardio- jump rope 10 rounds 30sec on 30 sec off.
Overall strength improvement is exceptional!!!

Anadrol 50- I thought I would give my experience with Robo liquid anadrol.
First I would like to say that Robo and saiyan are both great to work with and order from.. Overall great source with quality products and great customer service!
My experience with Robo liquid anadrol was exceptional. I would say that it was better then I expected but that would be lying as I have had my mind set on getting great results but the anadrol did not let me down!! First the strength of anadrol is truly all that it is hyped up to be!! Within the first week I could feel the difference and knew I was taking something that was very powerful! The first thing I noticed was a feeling of fullness and that was within the first few days! The next thing I noticed and still notice is how light the weights that I would normally handle felt. My strength improved on day 5. I distinctively remember doing side laterals and thinking I better not make to big of jumps in weight so I don't get hurt! After feeling and noticing strength increases I could visibly see a difference in my physique on day 8. My muscle bellies were fuller to give me a rounder look!! In 3 weeks time I had gained 7.2lbs and eating at a slight deficit. I have maintained the 7.2lbs of gain after week 4 and have dropped 1mm in skinfold measurement!! How my body has responded to Robo liquid anadrol over 4 weeks is like nothing I have ever experienced!! I have been lifting for over 25 years and have accomplished a lot with my body but have never experienced positive gains like this!!
I started out at 25mg/day and moved up to 50mg/day and that's the highest I went. The best part about the liquid anadrol is you can increase or decrease the dose to whatever amount you want. If I wanted to increase from 25 to 30mg instead of 50mg i could. I honestly believe I could have gained 20-25lbs in 4 week eating at a slight surplus with less cardio.
Side effects-
The side effect that I noticed the most was some indigestion. It wasn't everyday and it was based off of what I ate. If I had more then 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach I noticed I had more indigestion then when not taking anadrol. I took 3 tums and that helped the issue. My blood pressure did increase as you can see from my daily post but never effected me in a negative way! No headaches and no nose bleeds! I did notice some water retention but wasn't extreme at all and very manageable with diet! When my sodium got over 2,500mg is when I noticed the most water retention and could feel it in my extremities the most.
Overall my experience with Robo liquid anadrol was exceptional and have placed an order for a friend of mine. This review is something that I wanted to do to share with everyone that is willing to read my post! If I didn't like the product I would be the first to tell you! I do not work for Robo or getting anything from this review. I believe if you have a good or bad experience it should be shared so we can all learn from one another!
One last thing I wanted to point out is that Robo liquid anadrol is strong and should be respected. I think in some situations it isn't about the quality of the product as much as it is the preparedness of the user! I think before running something as strong as anadrol one should be well prepared which means researching possible side effects and more importantly understanding yourself! If you are borderline hypertensive then anadrol will not be the best choice! Hope this helps someone and if anyone has any questions about my experience I would be happy to try to answer. Robo liquid anadrol is the shit!!

Day 30- wake up 5:30am. BP 140/73. Today's workout is chest and abs. The focus this week is strength within the 6-8 rep range. Will post complete workout and meals once completed. Thanks you for reading!

Keep up the great work CC and thanks for the feedback on Robo gear. I got some for my training partner and he's loving his robo test p and tren a!

Day 30 workout chest and abs- warm up was joint rotations and 10 mins on bike then foam roller for entire upper back!
1) internal and external rotations-3 sets of 20 reps
2) incline db press- 75lbsx20,90lbsx15,95lbsx12,95lbsx12
3) flat db press-80lbsx20,90lbsx15,95lbsx15
4) peck deck- 70lbsx20,90lbsx20,110lbsx20,130lbsx15,140lbsx15
5) decline barbell close grip- 95lbsx20,135lbsx20,185lbsx15,225lbsx12
6) high to low cable crossover- 30lbsx20,40lbsx20,50lbsx15,60lbsx15
7) low to high cable crossover-20lbsx15,30lbsx15,30lbsx15
8) ab crunch bench- bw for 3 sets of 50reps superset
Hanging leg raises-bw for 3 sets of 25 reps.
Like I have mentioned in previous post I don't go to failure with my chest workouts. My focus is on blood flow and pump. Isolating and squeezing every rep without allowing the muscle to rest from rep 1 of each set!
Cardio- 15 rounds on the jump rope. 30 secs on 30 sec off. Average jumps per 30 sec was 97!!!!! Thank you for reading and will post nutrition once day is completed!

Day 31-wake up 5:30am. BP 135/72. Today is back and calves at the gym! Will post entire workout once completed. Thank you for reading

Day 31 workout- had to switch it up a little today. After warm up sets for back workout my trap is a little sore so decided to give it a break and do just cardio. Eliptical 20mins and treadmill 20 mins. Will be doing back tomorrow! Thank you for reading!

Day 32- wake up 5:30am BP 130/72. Today's workout is back and calves. Will post entire workout once completed. Thanks for reading!

Day 32 workout back and calves- decided to go light today and stay between 12-15 reps. Warm up joint rotations and bike 10 mins.
1) cable pullovers-80lbsx15, 90lbsx15,90lbsx15
2) hammer strength low row- 45lbsx15,90lbsx15,90lbsx15
3) close grip lat pulldown- 130lbsx15,140lbsx15,140lbsx15
4) lat pulldown- 150lbsx15,150lbsx15,150lbsx15
5) chin ups- bwx15,bwx12,bw12
6) standing calf raises- 150lbsx15,165lbsx15,165lbsx15
7) seated calf raises- 50lbsx15,100lbsx15,100lbsx15
Decided to stay light cause this is the 3rd week my trap has bothered me! May need a deload soon but will make that decision at the end of week. Overall everything is going according to plan. Weight is higher then I expected it to be but as long as my skinfold measurements are going down I will take every pound I can get!! Weight this morning was 216.5lbs. Will be taking progress pictures end of next week! Thank you for reading!

Top Bottom