napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Work on PCT ok?

Going for another test today as I've been on Axio Test E @ 275 for 4 weeks now.

How soon after my injection should I get the drawl?

Current Cycle: On wk 5 of Axio Test E @ 275/wk and 25mg Proviron ED + Aromison 12.5mg/ 5 x wk.

Lab results:
MCH came back as high: 33.7 , range 26-33

Test Serum 1302.84, range 175-781
Estradiol 50, range 0- 47

LH & FSH of course were low but that was expected.

Will donating blood help with the MCH?
Please advise

[FONT=&quot]The MCH blood test is done as a component of a blood test called a Complete Blood Count (CBC), which evaluates the composition of the blood, checking hematocrit, white blood cells (WBC) and platelets as well as hemoglobin and red blood cells (RBC). It is usually ordered to get an overview of general health. MCH is not measured directly, but calculated based on the hemoglobin value (Hgb), which is the total measure of hemoglobin in the blood, and the RBC, which is the number of red blood cells in the blood. To calculate MCH, the Hgb is divided by RCB, yielding an average amount of hemoglobin per red blood cell. Normal levels of MCH are between 26 and 33 picograms (pg) of hemoglobin per RBC.[/FONT]
[h=2]What Is High MCH and What Can It Mean[/h][FONT=&quot][h=2]macrocytic-anemia.jpg[/h]
macrocytic-anemia.jpg

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]MCH levels over 34 pg are generally considered abnormally high. The most common reason for high MCH is [/FONT]macrocytic anemia[FONT=&quot], which is a blood disorder in which the body fails to produce enough red blood cells. In macrocytic anemia, red blood cells that are produced are larger than usual, each carrying more hemoglobin than normal-sized cells would. This condition can be caused by deficient levels of vitamin B-12 or folic acid in the body; nutrients found in foods like fish, liver, green leafy vegetables and fortified cereals. These contribute to efficient red blood cell production and may be lacking in your diet, you may not be able to absorb them or [/FONT]there may be other reasons your body cannot process them[FONT=&quot]. Symptoms of macrocytic anemia can include:[/FONT]
  • Unexplained fatigue
  • Heart palpitations
  • Pallor
  • Heart complications
  • Since this can interfere with heart function, early diagnosis of macrocytic anemia is important.
  • Other possible reasons for a high MCH test include several other forms of anemia, thyroid dysfunction, chemotherapy, certain infections, over use of estrogen-containing medications, some forms of leukemia and hereditary spherocytosis; a condition that causes a shortage of red blood cells.

Thanks bro, the article didn't mention donating blood.

Do you think that would help?

My last Red blood cell donation was August last year.

Thanks bro, the article didn't mention donating blood.

Do you think that would help?

My last Red blood cell donation was August last year.

I guess im confused... it clearly says thats indicative of a LOW rbc count, not high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom