napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Work on PCT ok?

Will do man, thanks.

ON a side note I'm surprised my test was already up to 428 despite only being off cycle 5-6 weeks.

Last edited:
you didnt post reference ranges but i can tell you that your estrogen is high and your lh anf fsh are off the charts... so everyone claiming it could be crushed estrogen clearly has it backwards and thats what causing your problem, an elevation in estrogen

Only Rick and I suggested it may be estrogen so I guess this is directed at me... I did state that the OP should get blood work to know for sure. Maybe this is a case where the AI is necessary but it sounds so familiar to me, no interest... dick doesn't stand up and say good morning. Blood work is key and I just want everyone to be safe and know where they're at for sure. Maybe I'm overly cautious...

But wow, those LH and FSH levels! What is the ref range on your test? Have you guys ever seen them that high on our standard privatemdlabs report?

From my test results:

LH 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
FSH 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL

So I guess FSH is in range but LH is super high. Maybe the more experienced guys here have seen this before, I haven't so forgive me... I'm kinda shocked.

I hope you get this figured out bro, I know what it's like to not be sure what's going on even after blood work.

Only Rick and I suggested it may be estrogen so I guess this is directed at me... I did state that the OP should get blood work to know for sure. Maybe this is a case where the AI is necessary but it sounds so familiar to me, no interest... dick doesn't stand up and say good morning. Blood work is key and I just want everyone to be safe and know where they're at for sure. Maybe I'm overly cautious...

But wow, those LH and FSH levels! What is the ref range on your test? Have you guys ever seen them that high on our standard privatemdlabs report?

From my test results:

LH 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
FSH 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL

So I guess FSH is in range but LH is super high. Maybe the more experienced guys here have seen this before, I haven't so forgive me... I'm kinda shocked.

I hope you get this figured out bro, I know what it's like to not be sure what's going on even after blood work.
it was suggested at everyone that said it bro, not just you... i havent seen lh and fsh numbers that high and i cant quite place why they are that high.. ive seen them up in the 10-12 range but rarely have i ever seen them in the high teens but my assumption is it will level off after pct is complete... i also dont normally see bloodwork done during pct generally so i would generally assume they would come down

From my test results:

LH 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
FSH 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL

btw you are NOT overly cautious at all.. the problem is that high and low estrogen symptoms can be one in the same in many instances and thats why, just as you and i both pointed out that blood work is key

My LH ref range was : 1.24-8.62 mIU/mL 01

FSH Ref Range was: 1.27-19.26 mIU/mL ** So I was with-in range on the FSH

My LH ref range was : 1.24-8.62 mIU/mL 01

FSH Ref Range was: 1.27-19.26 mIU/mL ** So I was with-in range on the FSH

And the estrogen test ref range? Which lab service did you use? Your ref range values are very close but just slightly different than what I'm used to seeing. I'd expect your E2 ref range will be very similar to the privatemdlabs range we're all used to. Not to beat the dead horse but I did see one occasion where total estrogen was tested rather than E2 specifically. Are you sure you requested the correct test? That's all I've got to be able to help you... I really feel bad for you DT but the guys here will help you get through it.

And the estrogen test ref range? Which lab service did you use? Your ref range values are very close but just slightly different than what I'm used to seeing. I'd expect your E2 ref range will be very similar to the privatemdlabs range we're all used to. Not to beat the dead horse but I did see one occasion where total estrogen was tested rather than E2 specifically. Are you sure you requested the correct test? That's all I've got to be able to help you... I really feel bad for you DT but the guys here will help you get through it.

0-47 pg/mL
LabCorp

If you scroll back to the first page of this thread I linked the exact test I ordered.

0-47 pg/mL
LabCorp

If you scroll back to the first page of this thread I linked the exact test I ordered.

Yup, saw it. Weird... I use a similar test and ref range is 7.6-42.6 pg/mL which still suggests your E2 number is high.
If you continue with your AI, I get another test in a couple weeks rather than four more weeks.

you can run bloods whenever you want but having estrogen in the 60's, you are not going to crush anything in just a few weeks on aromasin... it will likely take 4 weeks of treatment to level this off... it could be a little longer than that but 4 should be enough... everyone is different and bloods tell all but you are clearly out of range and thats what is giving you problems... a good number to aim for is the higher 20's or lower 30's which you are nowhere near and wont be near in just a few weeks on only 12.5 mg every other day...

you can run bloods whenever you want but having estrogen in the 60's, you are not going to crush anything in just a few weeks on aromasin... it will likely take 4 weeks of treatment to level this off... it could be a little longer than that but 4 should be enough... everyone is different and bloods tell all but you are clearly out of range and thats what is giving you problems... a good number to aim for is the higher 20's or lower 30's which you are nowhere near and wont be near in just a few weeks on only 12.5 mg every other day...

I'd been doing 12.5mg ED leading up to the test.

I've been off cycle now for 6 weeks and obviously took a dip in strength and lost about 6 -8 lbs in the 2 week since I got off but have been making incremental strength gains the last 4 weeks and have started to gain back some muscle size.

I'm just surprised how lean I still am despite how much I eat especially with such high estrogen levels.

Last edited:
well consider yourself lucky bro.. just follow the protocol i mentioned and stay on top of bloodwork

well consider yourself lucky bro.. just follow the protocol i mentioned and stay on top of bloodwork

Will do.

Let me ask you, for my next cycle ( and PCT) do you suggest I take Armosin ED alternating b/t 25 & 12.5? Seeing as 12.5 ED has my Estrogen sky high.

Will do.

Let me ask you, for my next cycle ( and PCT) do you suggest I take Armosin ED alternating b/t 25 & 12.5? Seeing as 12.5 ED has my Estrogen sky high.
THAT or try a different brand but you have to learn your body and if 12.5 has you high then yes, you would need to jump

I used this link for blood work the other day , I got my test results back but it capped test levels at 1500 ?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

The female panel is capped. Use this one Hormone Panel with Testosterone LC/MS-MS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom