napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Big B's Pharmatropin & Mk677 log

Today was a light leg day, knee has been a lil sore. The tightness in my hands have started to go down, but now I'm experiencing my right arm going numb every once in a while especially at night while I'm a sleep. I'm starting to notice my engery levels going up, feeling a lil pep in my step. Just plain out feeling awesome!! Today's workout

10 min on stationary bike on increased level to warmup

Bilateral leg extenstions
50lbs × 25 reps each leg no rest
70lbs × 20 reps
80lbs × 15 reps
80lbs × 10 reps

Leg press machine
300lbs × 8
350lbs × 6
400lbs × 5
Burned out @ 350 for a slow 8 reps

I mix in calf raises in between leg press sets
300lbs × 25 reps
350lbs × 15 reps
400lbs × 10 reps
Burn out @ 350lbs for 14 reps

Seated leg curls
100lbs × 20 reps
140lbs × 18 reps
150lbs × 12 reps
150lbs burnout

3 sets of dumbell box lunges
3 sets of 10 @ 40lbs

Hex bar deadlifts
210lbs × 8
260lbs × 6
310lbs × 5

Stationary bike 15 min

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

When would a good time to get a IGF serum test?

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

I'm interested in the mk677 also, I heard it takes longer, around 6 months to really peak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today's post workout meal. I didn't eat the cornbread [emoji17] although I smashed about 150g of protein. Time for a nap
944003235c2418bafeacdd1648a78160.jpg

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

That looks delicious.

I'm interested in the mk677 also, I heard it takes longer, around 6 months to really peak

Yes sir, the initial sides effects hit fairly quickly like hunger, water retention, a lil lethargy, but to reap full benefits it really needs to be ran 8+ months. Your potassium to salt ratio needs to be on point also!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Yes sir, the initial sides effects hit fairly quickly like hunger, water retention, a lil lethargy, but to reap full benefits it really needs to be ran 8+ months. Your potassium to salt ratio needs to be on point also!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Interesting, like 1:4? Salt:potassium. What are you finding is working best at the moment?

Interesting, like 1:4? Salt:potassium. What are you finding is working best at the moment?

This is my second time at 677. I guess ratio wasn't the right word. At the end of the day I make sure my potassium is either equal to or surpasses my salt intake. This will help keep your bloating to a minimum.

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

So am I man MissB don't worry the Keto fat tastes delicious lol

Hahahaha she has been Killin me with her keto fat....and butter......and heavy whipping cream...lmao

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Hahahaha she has been Killin me with her keto fat....and butter......and heavy whipping cream...lmao

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

My wife cannot stand the smell of me heating up the avocado oil and butter Lol

just saw your thread brother... im here with you! looking forward to your results and you know im always here if you need me!

just saw your thread brother... im here with you! looking forward to your results and you know im always here if you need me!
Thank you my man I'm glad you are!! The 677 is treating me extremely well this go around and I'm very excited for my results to come. I do have a couple questions about timing of carbs after pins. I read eating carbs between a certain window could make you insulin resistant? If so what is the window. Because may have to switch my routine around some to accommodate this. I usually eat an hour after pins and these meals after are balanced between P/F/C
. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Top Bottom