napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Big B's Pharmatropin & Mk677 log

Been a busy all damn weekend. Pricing stuff for our bathroom renovation had the nephew over this weekend, but life is good. Nothing really new to report, Hands still tight but getting better. My right arm tho...... this MF'er drives me crazy sometimes just goes numb from time to time, but doesn't bother me while lifting and actually goes away for a lil while. Friday was chest day didn't have time to log it here, but Tuesday I will. Today was back day

ISO lateral row
45lbs × 20 each arm
90lbs × 15 each arm
90lbs × 10 both arms, wide grip
135lbs × 12 each arm then both wide grip
180lbs × 10 each arm

Seated cable rows
Close grip
100lbs × 15
120lbs × 10
120lbs × 8
Wide grip
100lbs × 10
110lbs × 8
120lbs × 6

Reverse machine butterflies
170lbs × 10
190lbs × 6
190lbs × 3
170lbs × 5

Bent over dumbbell rows
80lbs × 12
90lbs × 8
110lbs × 4
80lbs × 8

Hyper extensions
2 sets of 20
1 set of side by sides for 10
2 sets at 45lbs × 12
1 set at 45lbs for 8

Close grip lat pull down
3 sets at 120lbs × 15
Wide grip
3 sets at 100lbs × 10

3 sets of shrug burnouts with 90lb dumbells

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Been a busy all damn weekend. Pricing stuff for our bathroom renovation had the nephew over this weekend, but life is good. Nothing really new to report, Hands still tight but getting better. My right arm tho...... this MF'er drives me crazy sometimes just goes numb from time to time, but doesn't bother me while lifting and actually goes away for a lil while. Friday was chest day didn't have time to log it here, but Tuesday I will. Today was back day

ISO lateral row
45lbs × 20 each arm
90lbs × 15 each arm
180lbs × 10 each arm

Seated cable rows
Close grip
100lbs × 15
120lbs × 10
120lbs × 8
Wide grip
100lbs × 10
110lbs × 8
120lbs × 6

170lbs × 10
190lbs × 6
190lbs × 3
170lbs × 5

Bent over dumbbell rows
80lbs × 12
90lbs × 8
110lbs × 4
80lbs × 8

Hyper extensions
2 sets of 20
2 sets at 45lbs × 12
1 set at 45lbs for 8

Close grip lat pull down
3 sets at 120lbs × 15
Wide grip
3 sets at 100lbs × 10

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Good shit my boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you my man I'm glad you are!! The 677 is treating me extremely well this go around and I'm very excited for my results to come. I do have a couple questions about timing of carbs after pins. I read eating carbs between a certain window could make you insulin resistant? If so what is the window. Because may have to switch my routine around some to accommodate this. I usually eat an hour after pins and these meals after are balanced between P/F/C
. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
if you are waiting an hour before and after, you should be good to go brother... dont cut it too close on the timing... for instance, 30 minutes is not long enough...

if you are waiting an hour before and after, you should be good to go brother... dont cut it too close on the timing... for instance, 30 minutes is not long enough...

Is this for all pins or just mk677?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ISO lateral row
45lbs × 20 each arm
90lbs × 15 each arm
180lbs × 10 each arm

Seated cable rows
Close grip
100lbs × 15
120lbs × 10
120lbs × 8
Wide grip
100lbs × 10
110lbs × 8
120lbs × 6

170lbs × 10
190lbs × 6
190lbs × 3
170lbs × 5

Bent over dumbbell rows
80lbs × 12
90lbs × 8
110lbs × 4
80lbs × 8

Hyper extensions
2 sets of 20
2 sets at 45lbs × 12
1 set at 45lbs for 8

Close grip lat pull down
3 sets at 120lbs × 15
Wide grip
3 sets at 100lbs × 10

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

How's 677 and GH coinciding with eachother? I've heard with GH you have to run it for awhile before you start to see real effects but I'm not sure. I'm thinking about doing something similar to this next month. ANY pointers, tips or concerns? By the way that's a hell of a back day, I'm going to implement some of it into my back day for sure. Thanks Big

How's 677 and GH coinciding with eachother? I've heard with GH you have to run it for awhile before you start to see real effects but I'm not sure. I'm thinking about doing something similar to this next month. ANY pointers, tips or concerns? By the way that's a hell of a back day, I'm going to implement some of it into my back day for sure. Thanks Big
Well the reason I chose to run the 677 with the GH is for the added GH release. 677 gives you pulses of GH released from your own body multiple times a day. Then with the added spike from the HGH twice a day. My hypothesis is that my GH and IGF should be through the roof. I plan on confirming this with blood work next month. Your potassium to salt intake is critical so make sure to consume more potassium then salt or equal too in your diet. Lethargy is also a common side effect. Thank you on the compliment bro my back is definitely a strong point on my body. I've been meaning to add to the log just been very busy answering emails and PMs....

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Just seen this log!! I am definetly in to follow! How is your workouts going to change from bodybuilding style to functionality?

ISO lateral row
45lbs × 20 each arm
90lbs × 15 each arm
180lbs × 10 each arm

Is that like a dumbell row,cause those are crazy weights bro?I usually do db rows with 75's & 80's.Killer back workout BB!

Iso lateral row machine
2b8d0d8022501c80414100ae974dfb4f.jpg

4 plates on each side.
Hell if we had bigger than 110lbs DB's I would.do bent over row with thos..lol. you can tell nobody but me uses those because the knurling is new and they fuck my hands up

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Iso lateral row machine
2b8d0d8022501c80414100ae974dfb4f.jpg

4 plates on each side.
Hell if we had bigger than 110lbs DB's I would.do bent over row with thos..lol. you can tell nobody but me uses those because the knurling is new and they fuck my hands up

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Oh okay cool.Thanks for the explanation bro.

Just seen this log!! I am definetly in to follow! How is your workouts going to change from bodybuilding style to functionality?
Thank bro. Mainly I want to dial my diet in and recomp and add a lot more stretching, sprints, as the weather warms up do some running outside. Along with some stabilizing exercises for my knees

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Thank bro. Mainly I want to dial my diet in and recomp and add a lot more stretching, sprints, as the weather warms up do some running outside. Along with some stabilizing exercises for my knees

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Ok brother looking forward to your progress!!

I'm not the "other" guy. I'll post a vid...lmao jk #120's for life!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

lmao!!!In all seriousness tho Great log brother!I'm following.I've always been curious about HGH.I'm still a baby when it comes to PED's tho so I'm taking it slow.

lmao!!!In all seriousness tho Great log brother!I'm following.I've always been curious about HGH.I'm still a baby when it comes to PED's tho so I'm taking it slow.
Lol..yeah this is my first time with HGH so I was definitely no expert. One thing though I definitely jump the gun a lil bit. I should have slowly build my way up for 2ius to 5ius, because some of the hand numbness wasn't pleasant. It doesn't help that my job I always have a hammer or welder or big ass drills in my hands for a big part of the day which only increases the carpal tunnel syndrome.

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

I can't wait for nice weather to do sprints. Earlier in the year I went down to the football field and didn't warm up enough and fucking pulled my hamstring. I'll never forget that feeling.

I can't wait for nice weather to do sprints. Earlier in the year I went down to the football field and didn't warm up enough and fucking pulled my hamstring. I'll never forget that feeling.
Almost that time of year brother. Been there done that, and a partially torn meniscus...took a while to recover from that one..lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ok so it's been a while since I've updated. Really just starting to see some changes happen and I'm really enjoying this but man the fuckin carpal tunnel syndrome is rough!! Enough to keep me awake at night, some night are worse than others. I've been fighting through it for 2 weeks now thinking it would subdue, but I'm afraid I'm wrong..lol it only happens when I'm resting once I start moving around or I'm lifting...I don't even notice it. Other than that I feel absolutely amazing!! My muscles feel full and pumped and I'm full of energy. Having great workouts!! But I may have to lower the dose to rid the finger numbness and wrist pressure.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom