napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

avoiding deca dick

mumu

Hey everyone, I’m about to run a npp test dbol cycle, the plan is 600test 500npp and 30-50mg dbol pre workout. Also mabey add some primo at 300 for e2 control but not sure yet. How do I avoid getting “deca dick” going to have caber NAC and telemesartan on hand but does deca dick have anything to do with the ratios of test/nandrolone? Also would like some cycle advice on how this cycle looks for a lean bulk.

Thanks guys.

deca dick is overblown
the same guys who cry about their deca dick are the same guys who need to pop a dick drug just to have sex. so its about blood flow
your first step is to drop the test which goes against what many people will tell you. the test will make blood flow harder
the 2nd thing you need to do is balance DHN and DHT. this means keep a dht in your cycle. so the primo is actually a great idea or you can use proviron

so:

test 100mgs a week
deca 400mgs a week
primo or proviron

deca dick is overblown
the same guys who cry about their deca dick are the same guys who need to pop a dick drug just to have sex. so its about blood flow
your first step is to drop the test which goes against what many people will tell you. the test will make blood flow harder
the 2nd thing you need to do is balance DHN and DHT. this means keep a dht in your cycle. so the primo is actually a great idea or you can use proviron

so:

test 100mgs a week
deca 400mgs a week
primo or proviron
I don’t need dick pills for sex so that’s alright. But 100 test 400 deca sounds like a pretty light cycle. How does 500test 400 deca sound? With 30-50mg dbol preworkout?

I don’t need dick pills for sex so that’s alright. But 100 test 400 deca sounds like a pretty light cycle. How does 500test 400 deca sound? With 30-50mg dbol preworkout?
it would be a huge bulking cycle. lots of estrogen conversion

you are missing a dht though. i would pick the layout i gave you if you want to use deca

i wish you nothing but the best bro, i dont advise steroid use that young whatsoever so you'll have to rely on others for this kind of help

I would personally go 500 test 300 to 400 NPP. And add proviron or use another dht like the primo.

The DHT is how you avoid deca dick

Top Bottom