napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

All I can say is WOW!

21infantry

On my second cycle, my first proper cycle. Today pinned my 12th shot of Test E and finishing up my last of my Tbol this upcoming Saturday. First 4 weeks saw a little strength increase a little more vascularity and some minor improvments on mass. But the last week Strength is starting to go through the roof, vascularity is the norm, increased fat loss and very noticeable mass increase while still only up 2lbs on the scale. Sunday I start my super sarms stack for three months and in three weeks kick off the finisher of Epi. I'm in heaven boys, cant wait for next week and the week after that. Gains are Epic this week and its only going to get better.

Good to hear bro!! After week 5 is when the fun begins with test!!! Glad your enjoying your run

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Awesome. Keep it up man. Big difference when you do a well planned cycle vs flying by the seat of your pants.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hell yes love to hear this, happy for you I will be a few weeks behind you on the super stack and am looking forward to what you think about it as we travel along together.

Hell yes love to hear this, happy for you I will be a few weeks behind you on the super stack and am looking forward to what you think about it as we travel along together.

Its my second time running it. I bought about 6 months worth sarms about 4 months ago. Going to get the endurance stack this Saturday.

nice I ran the triple stack the first go round I guess I should say I will damn near be running the superman stack cuz I just got the sr and rad ordered to add in the super stack

The crazy thing is that my workouts have been getting shorter but way more brutal on top of it. I went from probably 5 to 6 exercise with 5 to 6 sets each to 3 max 4 if you count pullups with a mixure of rep schemes but heavy as shit. Growth has accelerated, everything is starting to come together I am really pleased at this point. Now If I could get rid of this extra 5lbs of fat around my midsection I would be very pleased.

very nice. keep your training and diet dialed in like you are doing and the improvements will keep comming

On my second cycle, my first proper cycle. Today pinned my 12th shot of Test E and finishing up my last of my Tbol this upcoming Saturday. First 4 weeks saw a little strength increase a little more vascularity and some minor improvments on mass. But the last week Strength is starting to go through the roof, vascularity is the norm, increased fat loss and very noticeable mass increase while still only up 2lbs on the scale. Sunday I start my super sarms stack for three months and in three weeks kick off the finisher of Epi. I'm in heaven boys, cant wait for next week and the week after that. Gains are Epic this week and its only going to get better.

awesome man

Awesome to hear that everything is going well buddy. It's a great feeling to be in the zone on cycle like that. It's euphoric and addictive

Top Bottom