napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

AI. Anastrozole

Bloodking

Well just watched Dyllan's youtube video on AI use.

He seems confident about using an AI during a cycle.
He covered how stupid it is to not use one.
I have done at least 5 cycles involving test c & e,tren ace
Masteron,primo,eq.
Now Dyllan may frown on this. I only used it when I felt itchy nips. Then took .5mg anastrole and I was good. Never had any gyno or beyatch tits thank God.
I controlled bloat with bananas and spinach.
Test c or E only cycle was always 250mg twice week.
When using tren with test. My test was only 300mg wk and tren 300mg wk .
Some I feel are more prone to gyno.
I guess it all depends on what your running.
When I use tren I always have caber,aromasin,anastrozole on hand.
As far as pct for what ever I use. Always liquid or pill clomid /nolva. I also decided to incorporate gw with my pct.
Regardless,Dyllan's youtube video on AI is very informative.

Shout out to Robo

Well just watched Dyllan's youtube video on AI use.

He seems confident about using an AI during a cycle.
He covered how stupid it is to not use one.
I have done at least 5 cycles involving test c & e,tren ace
Masteron,primo,eq.
Now Dyllan may frown on this. I only used it when I felt itchy nips. Then took .5mg anastrole and I was good. Never had any gyno or beyatch tits thank God.
I controlled bloat with bananas and spinach.
Test c or E only cycle was always 250mg twice week.
When using tren with test. My test was only 300mg wk and tren 300mg wk .
Some I feel are more prone to gyno.
I guess it all depends on what your running.
When I use tren I always have caber,aromasin,anastrozole on hand.
As far as pct for what ever I use. Always liquid or pill clomid /nolva. I also decided to incorporate gw with my pct.
Regardless,Dyllan's youtube video on AI is very informative.

Shout out to Robo

You would have to do bloodwork to know, gyno is far from the primary concerns that come along with elevated estrogen. Gyno is only one of the cosmetic concerns with having elevated hormone levels and only of cosmetic concern, there are several other more important health factors you should be concerned with when having high E. You cannot base these things on feel unless you have ample personal experience both with trial and error and blood work to match. Same goes for your PRL levels, you cant just base that on feel

FYI itchy nipples and puffy nips usually occur afte rsaid person has a large amount of elevation to their estrogen. Basically if you wait until you notice physical issues its usually way past when the situation should have been initially addressed

He posted this on the wrong page, waited to use an AI and you expect him to be able to answer that bro? 'Labs??? Whoa... I love dogs.' Lol

Top Bottom