napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AI advice

bros you need n2guard here
very important
While I don’t take N2guard specifically I do take a plethora of other supplements such as astralagus root, tudca, nac, P5P, and a few others. I also have cabergoline on hand if needed for the NPP

I like the idea of this lowering your testosterone dose
I would definitely consider that however, I have found my sweet spot for a cycle is around 450-500 especially seeing as how I have been on prescription TRT for close to 3 years and have run numerous cycles within that time frame. This is just my first time running primo

I'm with most here... always have it on hand.... it's cheap bro! Aro for me.... definitely not worth getting Gyno! Eod to every 3rd day.... n I had proviron my entire cycle.

I'm with most here... always have it on hand.... it's cheap bro! Aro for me.... definitely not worth getting Gyno! Eod to every 3rd day.... n I had proviron my entire cycle.
YES, no matter what, ALWAYS have it on hand, EVEN if something does not technically convert to estrogen... ive seen stranger things happen... even when something is very unlikely, ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS BE PROACTIVE

What’s up everyone. Was wondering if anyone could help me out with how much AI I should run in my current cycle. I just started the following cycle but keep going back on forth on how much arimidex to take on it:

16 weeks
Test C- 500mg
Primo E- 600mg
NPP- 300mg
Proviron- 50mg daily
Last ten weeks I am going to be throwing in Var at 50mg daily.

I am almost positive no AI is really necessary due to the Primo and Proviron but wanted to get y’all’s input on it. My original plan was to just take it if I started noticing sides.

Thanks ahead of time
I like your last out should be great run. Can't wait to watch this unfold

I would start with the standard dose of aromasin at 12.5mg EOD on that stack. You will have to keep up with your bloods and see if you need to adjust from there.

I was able to get away with no AI first cycle with test and primo mainly because I kept my test a little over 200mg and my primo at 400mg, bodyfat plays a factor and genetics also play a factor, bloodwork is the most important aspect.

Top Bottom