napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Ag-Guys

Does anyone have a bonus code for peptide warehouse?

I didn't see them on the sponsor list.
Peptide warehouse is not a sponsor here. They initially were, but we're found to have some product quality issues. I would not recommend using them

Check out peptideswarehouse.com

They are a sponsor of this forum, and as legit as it gets. They were screened before ever coming here, so we know they have great products
Man, How are they as legit as it gets and now they are no good? I'm confused.

Man, How are they as legit as it gets and now they are no good? I'm confused.

Like I said, they ended up having product issues and we're dropped as a sponsor. Not everyone that has good product stays that way. Some fall off, and we won't have that here if they do

Just looking out for everyone here buddy. We hope to have another peptide source at some point in the future

Haha! A that's funny as hell! I had no idea that ag guys post had been rolling that long. Forgive me Rock!
So is pure Ess my go to now?

Haha! A that's funny as hell! I had no idea that ag guys post had been rolling that long. Forgive me Rock!
So is pure Ess my go to now?
Pure essence is definitely top notch brother. Can't go wrong with them at all. Everything I've used has been excellent

But their new AIs won't be out til Halloween. If they are on he site now I don't see them. I really can't wait til then to get back on my PCT SUPPS.
Where do I go til then? Anyone ordered elsewhere recently with good results?

Roids24 is having a 20% sale right now if you need something before then.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ima be at Dylan's door trick or treating for sarms and ancillaries.

But their new AIs won't be out til Halloween. If they are on he site now I don't see them. I really can't wait til then to get back on my PCT SUPPS.
Where do I go til then? Anyone ordered elsewhere recently with good results?

Shoot me a PM and I'll get you a price list for a biotech along with a discount

Lol just went through this whole thread. I was wondering why alot of guys left ef. I always thought it was weird they always kept pushing hcgenerate and ag guys. Fkn ridiculously high priced products smh. Dylan is the man though! Im glad he takes care of the members. Been watching him for a while now on youtube and i could see he really does care about giving the right advice to people.

sent from a pineapple under the sea

Lol just went through this whole thread. I was wondering why alot of guys left ef. I always thought it was weird they always kept pushing hcgenerate and ag guys. Fkn ridiculously high priced products smh. Dylan is the man though! Im glad he takes care of the members. Been watching him for a while now on youtube and i could see he really does care about giving the right advice to people.

sent from a pineapple under the sea

Yep, so now I'm sure you understand brother. This is the place to be now, without that other BS

Help anyone you know get away too. Not going to say you have to come here just get them away from evo. It's not a good place anymore.

Top Bottom