napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Forum Move

Yes I agree, that this has been a great move to address the issues. I know many have wondered what was going on the last couple days with trying to get on the site. Thanks for the update and thanks for always looking out for us getting the best safe, secure, and smooth site for us as possible

thank you for ALWAYS having my back a million percent bro... seriously, its beyond appreciated

thank you for ALWAYS having my back a million percent bro... seriously, its beyond appreciated

It's my pleasure brother! I'll always be here for you Dylan! You are a true great friend, and I absolutely love this awesome home we have here. I will always have your back. You can count on it!

I followed mr G's videos on YT.
That led me to evo where I got taken for bunk.
But I dont blame Mr G.
I imagine though the bad business practices will tarnish his name though to the newbs being taken.

But I dont blame Mr G.
I imagine though the bad business practices will tarnish his name though to the newbs being taken.

Naw.. He hasn't been on EVO in forever bro. And plus, the negative publicity only makes his name bigger on the net and more talked about. When people do their research they will see the value he brings and they will have to make a decision who to trust. Dylan is a good dude and anyone who knows him, knows that.

Yes any improvements and attacks like this will take time to flush out I know I get a little nervous when I cant get on like imam fuckin crack fiend or some shit to this site. However I do appreciate the emails to my personal acct with updates. Great job guys!!! Dylan do you ever take your cape off? hahaha

Okay guys... Let me start by thanking everyone for helping to get through this extremely tough time of battling all these issues... Let me update you on everything and why this took a bit longer... we moved the domain first because everytime we switch the domain we are moving an infected area and its causing issue until a permanent solution is rectified on the other.. The newest server is like fort knox now with protection etc... the ddos attacks were stopped so they even went a step further... they take zombie sites and users and try to flood the forum... its the definition of a coward behind a keyboard who cannot take a fight one on one, head to head... i compared it to the guy who is in fight and immediately tries to kick you in the balls or sucker punch you because they have no chance to fight man to man... that's the chicken shit, coward, scam artist way.. not the AR way... the AR way is to just be the best... never take cheap shots, never stoop to pathetic levels, never cheat to win, but to just be the best, the right way... there's no need for us to ever fight that way because we don't have to... we are not cowards, we say it to your face, we win because we fucking can, because we are the best... not some pussy who lies, cheats and steals to try to win... not someone who sells bunk products or misleads and lies to get what they want... NO, we come straight forward, we do it right, and we take whats ours and thats the gains, the progression and the joy and happiness of knowing we did this in a way that everyone is proud... THAT'S WHAT WE ARE ALL ABOUT... CAN YOU SAY THE SAME EVO? WHEN YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR, WHAT DO YOU SEE? You see evil, you see a face of deceit, lies and scum... So, while we go through our day happy, with feelings of progress and completion, you go through your day looking for a helpless victim whom you can take from... How pathetic, how low and what a disgrace... They are they type that give this all a bad name and eventually, all karma will catch up as it does...

Thank you to everyone for standing by and supporting, never going anywhere and constantly being a part of this... You are all appreciated, valued and as one, we are the strongest family you can find...

Okay guys... Let me start by thanking everyone for helping to get through this extremely tough time of battling all these issues... Let me update you on everything and why this took a bit longer... we moved the domain first because everytime we switch the domain we are moving an infected area and its causing issue until a permanent solution is rectified on the other.. The newest server is like fort knox now with protection etc... the ddos attacks were stopped so they even went a step further... they take zombie sites and users and try to flood the forum... its the definition of a coward behind a keyboard who cannot take a fight one on one, head to head... i compared it to the guy who is in fight and immediately tries to kick you in the balls or sucker punch you because they have no chance to fight man to man... that's the chicken shit, coward, scam artist way.. not the AR way... the AR way is to just be the best... never take cheap shots, never stoop to pathetic levels, never cheat to win, but to just be the best, the right way... there's no need for us to ever fight that way because we don't have to... we are not cowards, we say it to your face, we win because we fucking can, because we are the best... not some pussy who lies, cheats and steals to try to win... not someone who sells bunk products or misleads and lies to get what they want... NO, we come straight forward, we do it right, and we take whats ours and thats the gains, the progression and the joy and happiness of knowing we did this in a way that everyone is proud... THAT'S WHAT WE ARE ALL ABOUT... CAN YOU SAY THE SAME EVO? WHEN YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR, WHAT DO YOU SEE? You see evil, you see a face of deceit, lies and scum... So, while we go through our day happy, with feelings of progress and completion, you go through your day looking for a helpless victim whom you can take from... How pathetic, how low and what a disgrace... They are they type that give this all a bad name and eventually, all karma will catch up as it does...

Thank you to everyone for standing by and supporting, never going anywhere and constantly being a part of this... You are all appreciated, valued and as one, we are the strongest family you can find...

Very awesome to hear Dylan! Fuck them low life EVO scum. All of us can't thank you enough for doing everything you have to protect our awesome home here. We have such an awesome group of people here....a true family, and thus is a perfect example of things that only make us stronger and more united. I'm so happy to be here with you Dylan, and glad to be amongst some really awesome members. This place is home, and we will never let anyone or anything fuck with our home!

So glad its back up and running!!! As low as it was to get attacked, its also good to know our forum is so bad ass that other forums feel its a serious threat!

But I dont blame Mr G.

hey brother... let me start by expressing my sincerest apology for anything you had to endure with evo and the foul practices they present... this is why i was the first person to leave after it really came to light what exactly was going on there... i appreciate you realizing i was not a part in that and all i can do is what i have been doing this entire time and that is quite simply, to provide the very best environment, information, guidance and products for everyone at all times... my mission is to educate everyone to save lives and surpass goals... i am always here to help... the good thing is that i have not been associated there in so long and most quickly find how against all of that garbage is and they find their way here to the best home you can find... im always here to help you in any way possible... don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything i can do to help at any time!

So glad its back up and running!!! As low as it was to get attacked, its also good to know our forum is so bad ass that other forums feel its a serious threat!

EXACTLY... why make so many attacks if your not scared?? why hide behind a keyboard instead of being a coward if your not scared? all it takes is one look at what your dealing with and all those questions are easily answered!

Naw.. He hasn't been on EVO in forever bro. And plus, the negative publicity only makes his name bigger on the net and more talked about. When people do their research they will see the value he brings and they will have to make a decision who to trust. Dylan is a good dude and anyone who knows him, knows that.

your are more than a true friend and hearing the things you say about me makes me truly appreciate everything so much more more... thank you for always having my back and being there for me any time i need... you know you always have that with me

Very awesome to hear Dylan! Fuck them low life EVO scum. All of us can't thank you enough for doing everything you have to protect our awesome home here. We have such an awesome group of people here....a true family, and thus is a perfect example of things that only make us stronger and more united. I'm so happy to be here with you Dylan, and glad to be amongst some really awesome members. This place is home, and we will never let anyone or anything fuck with our home!

appreciation is such an understatement on what i have for you bro... i can't thank you enough for always being there for me and everyone here and sacrificing time with your family for all of us and for me... i know you have a family and you always put them first but i also know how much you care about this and how good of a friend you are to me and that you give everything you have and some for all of this... that is NEVER and I mean NEVER overlooked or forgotten... you are more than a true friend and i cant thank you enough

Top Bottom