napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Has Anyone used the Vitamin B shots

Unless you have a specific vitamin b deficiency, no the injections will only provide a placebo effect. In addition, if you use the tablets, vitamin b is water soluble so any excess will be excreted.

Not in my opinion. I agree that unless you have a true defficincy its not worth pinning yourself over. I rather just take b-complex in the mornings.

I don't take any kind of vitamin b. I was just told it made you feel more alive. Some times it will take me 5 minutes or so to tell you what I did two or three days ago, i read that vitamin b12 could help with memory

B vitamins are utilized in a lot of metabolism/energy functions, so making you feel more alive just means more energy probably. if you want more B vitamins i would try to intake more food rich in B vits instead of taking pills..

also about placebo effect - even if something has no REAL effect aka placebo it still makes the person feel better mentally or physically or both, so it actually HAS an effect albeit different from what is described. we do a lot of things that make us feel good, with no real benefits, but mental health is important. im not saying i support fake pills either..

Yes I do use it, it helps me with better sleep, mood, and energy, I like it, everyone is different so the only way of knowing if it benefit you is by trying it out..

changing my life around one day at a time!!

does nothing for me bro! I shot about 10cc one time and coud taste it as soon as the plunger was in.Threw it away.

I take 5000 mg of sublingual b12 a day and my blood test was high off the chart. Doc had me cut back to 5 days a week. My wife has need b12 shot in the past when she was deficient and they helped her .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My wife used them and loved the shit. More energy to workout!
For a while we would pin together. My juice and her 12. That's was kinda cool. I would like to find a recommended source that is cheaper. I was paying $100 for 7 shots! Ouch.

I use them from time to time.
When I feel over trained or undernourished after half marathon training.
They are relatively cheap if you buy it in the big bottles.
subcutaneous pokes work but now there are a lot of sublinguals out it is kind of out dated.

Top Bottom