napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Forum Move

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Hello Adrenaline Rush Family... Due to the ongoing issues with the original domain we have moved to www.adrenalinerushforum.com The tapatalk needs to be readded as well and it will work just as it did... We have embedded a top of the line protectant for security to be at the highest extent and have moved to our own private server that is FULLY protected at all times. This move will only enhance your user experience and ENSURE the continued and constant growth of our family. All of your settings, messages etc. have been migrated and NOTHING HAS BEEN LOST. We are still working to clean everything up on the original domain but we feel that this is the best move for everything. There was no preparation for these kind of underhanded attacks but NOW there is and we will only grow stronger from this!

Thank you for all that you do to ensure the continued growth of this amazing forum. I know it has been very stressful with all of the attacks....just know that you are very much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes bro. Thanks for putting up with their shit and not giving up. This place has saved me from stupid mistakes and made me grow.

Hello Adrenaline Rush Family... Due to the ongoing issues with the original domain we have moved to www.adrenalinerushforum.com The tapatalk needs to be readded as well and it will work just as it did... We have embedded a top of the line protectant for security to be at the highest extent and have moved to our own private server that is FULLY protected at all times. This move will only enhance your user experience and ENSURE the continued and constant growth of our family. All of your settings, messages etc. have been migrated and NOTHING HAS BEEN LOST. We are still working to clean everything up on the original domain but we feel that this is the best move for everything. There was no preparation for these kind of underhanded attacks but NOW there is and we will only grow stronger from this!
Yes I agree, that this has been a great move to address the issues. I know many have wondered what was going on the last couple days with trying to get on the site. Thanks for the update and thanks for always looking out for us getting the best safe, secure, and smooth site for us as possible

Dylan... Nice job working through all the adversity bud. I know it's frustrating, but you've handled it well bro

That's what I thought. So if I haven't changed anythin yet why can I still see this? Did the switch happen automatically?

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

The change can be seen on your PC but with tapatalk, everything stayed the same....if there is any issue with your tapatalk, you may have to re search the forum again and reset.

Glad to be back on the site. Much respect to Dylan for all his work behind the scenes to make this possible.

Thank you for all that you do to ensure the continued growth of this amazing forum. I know it has been very stressful with all of the attacks....just know that you are very much appreciated.

thank you for always being behind me so strongly... i could not do it without you... not a chance... thank you!

Yes bro. Thanks for putting up with their shit and not giving up. This place has saved me from stupid mistakes and made me grow.

absolutely brother... thank you for giving such strong support...

Top Bottom