napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Ag-Guys

Re: RE: Re: Ag-Guys

Drenalin said:
So I have a question about ag-guys... is all there stuff bunk or is it just hit and miss?
Some stuff is ok. They are nothing special man. I've tried a lot of thier product. Not something I would pay money for though lol. Notice how evo does not have ancillary sources out there? Just ag. If ag was so great they wouldn't need to lock down the turf.

I can't say they are totally bad. I've had decent experience but it's so over priced.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Reason I asked is because I bought some aromasin from ag-guys. This was before I realized what was going on there lol. I guess only blood work will tell.

Drenalin said:
Reason I asked is because I bought some aromasin from ag-guys. This was before I realized what was going on there lol. I guess only blood work will tell.

they are the biggest reverse scammers known to man... they flood you with the right product for a few months then take advantage of people for years, then re start again etc... i was never aware of this until i saw it first hand... to top it off, they overprice the fuck out of everything horribly... its one thing to have a high dollar product with an untouchable quality but to have a high dollar product that is fake??? not even underdosed but flat out fake? seriously? the ancillary products being sold on sarms1 ARE AG Guys by the way just so everyone knows... its all the same company etc owned by the same people... this is a million percent fact... since they have ruined ag's name, they simply moved them there as well... why do you think sarms1 was linked through ag from day one?

DylanGemelli said:
Drenalin said:

they are the biggest reverse scammers known to man... they flood you with the right product for a few months then take advantage of people for years, then re start again etc... i was never aware of this until i saw it first hand... to top it off, they overprice the fuck out of everything horribly... its one thing to have a high dollar product with an untouchable quality but to have a high dollar product that is fake??? not even underdosed but flat out fake? seriously? the ancillary products being sold on sarms1 ARE AG Guys by the way just so everyone knows... its all the same company etc owned by the same people... this is a million percent fact... since they have ruined ag's name, they simply moved them there as well... why do you think sarms1 was linked through ag from day one?
Thats news to me. Learn something new everyday. Thanks for the info brother...

DylanGemelli said:
Drenalin said:

That's exactly right brother, and it's a damn shame the kind of scamming they are pulling on people and getting away with it. Once we found all this out and it came to light, I couldn't wait to get away from that place and not have my name associated with it

Drenalin said:
DylanGemelli said:
Drenalin said:

Thats news to me. Learn something new everyday. Thanks for the info brother...

there's deeper shit there too about people running it and how they were doing it under different names years ago etc... basically taking orders and just flat out not sending people anything...

just like the entire year last year... they were always having an issue whether the "infamous warehouse flood" or the "family illnesses" etc... ALL lies and bull shit... not sending orders for months... not even paying reps and when they did just sending bottles of products with all kinds of shit floating around, strange smells and colors etc...

I wanna know bout ny rebel is he alter cause he was pushing that ag guys hard when a guy was having prpblems with estrogen control and guy had ag guys aromasin. Is he real or fake either way he sold his soul.

Underweight said:
I wanna know bout ny rebel is he alter cause he was pushing that ag guys hard when a guy was having prpblems with estrogen control and guy had ag guys aromasin. Is he real or fake either way he sold his soul.
No he's not an alter, but they made him a mod and he went off the deep end with it. I like him, he's a good guy, but his advise is horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Underweight said:

im not sure who he is bro but if hes pushing ag guys like that then chances are hes an alter... they are known for making several alters to push whatever they can, make fake logs etc...

NY is not an alter at all. He's a good guy. What he does for his mod work is his business but he does actually run everything he suggests. Him and I are close. He is one of the good guys.

He pushes ag but he actually runs a shit load of thier research liquids. Idk what right now specifically but he believes whole heartedly in them. Same with sarms..he actually runs them and enjoyed them.

Out of every one on that board I trust NY 100% he's just doing what he is asked to do.

Ag products have always worked for me - they are pricey and I have used other RC Aromasin that was just as effective. Their terrible shipping times and order fulfillment is what turned me off - not their product quality.

I just cracked open some bunk ag aromasin lol. Fucking garbage...

I just cracked open some bunk ag aromasin lol. Fucking garbage...

I ended up with a bunch of their bunk ass aromasin too. I had a bunch of good stuff from them for a while,mother all the sudden everything turned to pure crap. It was like flipping a switch. Hmmm....basically the exact same time WPA took that AG operation over...coincidence?

I got wise when the S4 and GW had no positive or negative effects.
WHen I kept posting that they would pm me and say run it longer, run tripple stack, run perfect pct, HCG is poison.
THat was the worst...HCG is poison, HCG is poison!!!
I have run HCG as a PCT long ago.
It was the opposite of poison!!!!!
ANd HCG generate cost more than pharma stuff....GTFOH!!!!!
There is no group of herbs that is as good as pharma chem at changing a body.

Ag products have always worked for me - they are pricey and I have used other RC Aromasin that was just as effective. Their terrible shipping times and order fulfillment is what turned me off - not their product quality.

Yeah.. They were good for a long time, but that went down hill quick. I have a bunch of SARMS and aromasin and all of them are bourse shit. As soon as I tasted them, I knew cause it taste like alcohol only. Supposedly the supplier changed but I don't buy that bullshit.

Everything from S1 and AG is bogus. Too bad too.. I was just telling Dylan that not having a liquid ancillaries company that you can easily purchase from legally and quickly is a pain in the ass.

So having PE in the mix selling ancillaries is going to benefit allot of folks. RC products work just as good as pharma if you have a quality source... and you don't have to have a min order of $200-500 to get some letro if you need it ASAP.

Top Bottom