ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"JackSteel" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"RickRock" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"prestigealaska" said:
Good to see the propaganda train steady rollin' on over at Evo - just saw this little gem on their "AG-Guys are the greatest source ever, for realsies!" thread:

By far my favorite part is the line, "and this is a real review..."

There you have it gents! A real review! Cause he said so.

Fucking clown shoes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say unbelievable but this is just common practice from these guys... How pathetic is it that you have half of your forum made up of alters and your so sad you actually have to WRITE IN THERE THAT ITS A REAL REVIEW.... can we be any more obvious here?? LMFAO... how truly pathetic they are...
LMAO, yeh some of us can see right through the bullshit. Its Painfully obvious and pathetic at the same time

Creating alters is their bread and butter but "Gearhead" has got to be the most obvious and ridiculous alter I have ever see and I have seen them all... Acting as fucking ignorant as they do with that alter is bad enough and the fact that the credibility behind the absurd statements is beyond low, I cannot believe they let that continue... Remember how fucking ignorant they did that alter? I mean, pathetic is far too kind... Like you said, people see so far through that... So many guys used to tell me they knew this and that and it's just truly sad man...
he's an alter?!? Lololol I never wanted to say anything but the things he says are retarded.

An alter to who?

Fudge pack alpha oh i mean wolf pack my bad...
Lol, I wouldn't have never known that. I hardly ever see him posting. In pretty sure he's the one that banned me from ef.

That's a guarantee... He's the biggest coward on the planet... He is the king of the "back door ban" where he actually thinks members are dumb enough to not see someone log in for months but they don't show as "banned." They change your password and email so you can't log into your acct. but to the naked eye it would never show you as "banned" even though you most certainly are...

scurry30 said:
Fudge pack alpha!!! Lol!! That's funny as hell. Wish I would have thought of that one.

LOL well it's fitting and trust me, there's plenty more where that came from!

Re: RE: Re: Ag-Guys

jdcain19 said:
DylanGemelli said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"KingWizard" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
Well shit....I have a bunch of Clomid, aromasin, and nolva I bought from these guys about a year ago. The labels look different than the op's. Were their stuff ever g2g or do I need to find me some new ancillaries?

A while ago their stuff was decent at best, may have had the real compound in there but over time I've come to see it become either highly underdosed or not even the product being sold as advertised .. You can't fuck around when it comes to PCTs and AIs man if that shit isn't 100% legit you risk fucking up your recovery, gains, health, etc.
Yea, man that sucks major ass. I've only ever ran 2 prohormone cycles and used ag and I recovered well but I'm planning my first injectable cycle in August and now I'm worried about the pct I got. I guess I better go hit up the evo trading block.

Bro, my best advice would be to stay FAR away from that trading block... all that info is saved etc... i need not say more... don't you think its odd you don't see that type of thread on any other forum... That shit certainly won't happen here... members are PROTECTED... if you were one that were taken of advantage of there, which it sounds like you were, pm me and i'll make sure one of the sponsors gets you taken care of properly...

If AG-Guys is out, what's a good RC source?
Check out peptideswarehouse.com

They are a sponsor of this forum, and as legit as it gets. They were screened before ever coming here, so we know they have great products

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Ag-Guys

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"JackSteel" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"RickRock" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"prestigealaska" said:
Good to see the propaganda train steady rollin' on over at Evo - just saw this little gem on their "AG-Guys are the greatest source ever, for realsies!" thread:

Fucking clown shoes...

I would say unbelievable but this is just common practice from these guys... How pathetic is it that you have half of your forum made up of alters and your so sad you actually have to WRITE IN THERE THAT ITS A REAL REVIEW.... can we be any more obvious here?? LMFAO... how truly pathetic they are...
LMAO, yeh some of us can see right through the bullshit. Its Painfully obvious and pathetic at the same time

Creating alters is their bread and butter but "Gearhead" has got to be the most obvious and ridiculous alter I have ever see and I have seen them all... Acting as fucking ignorant as they do with that alter is bad enough and the fact that the credibility behind the absurd statements is beyond low, I cannot believe they let that continue... Remember how fucking ignorant they did that alter? I mean, pathetic is far too kind... Like you said, people see so far through that... So many guys used to tell me they knew this and that and it's just truly sad man...
he's an alter?!? Lololol I never wanted to say anything but the things he says are retarded.

An alter to who?

Fudge pack alpha oh i mean wolf pack my bad...
Lol, I wouldn't have never known that. I hardly ever see him posting. In pretty sure he's the one that banned me from ef.

That's a guarantee... He's the biggest coward on the planet... He is the king of the "back door ban" where he actually thinks members are dumb enough to not see someone log in for months but they don't show as "banned." They change your password and email so you can't log into your acct. but to the naked eye it would never show you as "banned" even though you most certainly are...
That's exactly what happened to me at EVO as soon as I said I was leaving. They changed my password and email so I can't ever access my account again

scurry30 said:
prestigealaska said:

e16749c285fca039b93992b0b28ebba0.jpg

Fucking clown shoes...

This jackass gave them the ole gtg because he received something. At least they sent some pretty bottles with something in them. "yes sir Mr gear head". Gear head has to be the dumbest person I've come across on any board. Lol.
I second this , gearhead is a complete jackass that contradicts everything he says daily . I bitched about n2gaurd going up in price and he pm"d me and gave me a 25 dollar off code but I had to plug n2bm . I didn't even reply back . He is captain douche .

Jacfolly said:
scurry30 said:
"prestigealaska" said:

Fucking clown shoes...

This jackass gave them the ole gtg because he received something. At least they sent some pretty bottles with something in them. "yes sir Mr gear head". Gear head has to be the dumbest person I've come across on any board. Lol.
I second this , gearhead is a complete jackass that contradicts everything he says daily . I bitched about n2gaurd going up in price and he pm"d me and gave me a 25 dollar off code but I had to plug n2bm . I didn't even reply back . He is captain douche .
Haha, if you look a page back you will see where I already posted basically exactly what you said....that's f'n hilarious.

Who in the fuck offers a coupon code (which is still beyond insulting for a fucking vitamin!!) and then says ONLY IF you give a bull shit review... oh yeah, a scum bag fuck... that's who... are you kidding me? $95 for what? unreal that anyone would pay that... it was too high when it was in the 60 range but at least there was small justification being a multi as well but even then, its underdosed in terms of a real multi... its trick marketing because it HAS the ingredients but you have to look at the ratios and they are fucked too... unbelievable... when you have to do that type of shit, its far more than desperate, its undermining... they brainwash everyone, workers, consumers etc... trust me, when things come to light, everyone runs far away... EVERYONE on the internet hates them, EVERYONE... that's not by coincidence...

DylanGemelli said:
Who in the fuck offers a coupon code (which is still beyond insulting for a fucking vitamin!!) and then says ONLY IF you give a bull shit review... oh yeah, a scum bag fuck... that's who... are you kidding me? $95 for what? unreal that anyone would pay that... it was too high when it was in the 60 range but at least there was small justification being a multi as well but even then, its underdosed in terms of a real multi... its trick marketing because it HAS the ingredients but you have to look at the ratios and they are fucked too... unbelievable... when you have to do that type of shit, its far more than desperate, its undermining... they brainwash everyone, workers, consumers etc... trust me, when things come to light, everyone runs far away... EVERYONE on the internet hates them, EVERYONE... that's not by coincidence...
I'm so glad you're back man. Everybody had to bite there tongue on fucking everything . It's good to vent this shit out and have a true honest board available . I also emailed n2bm several times with no replies . My last email , I told them they must be going out of business with no stock available, and how to you keep promising new and improved products yet you can't keep your bread winners in stock ? Hell of a business model! Great to have you back brother .

Jacfolly said:
DylanGemelli said:
I'm so glad you're back man. Everybody had to bite there tongue on fucking everything . It's good to vent this shit out and have a true honest board available . I also emailed n2bm several times with no replies . My last email , I told them they must be going out of business with no stock available, and how to you keep promising new and improved products yet you can't keep your bread winners in stock ? Hell of a business model! Great to have you back brother .

THANK YOU for the loyalty and sicking by me... I have never felt so good and free... I can finally be ME and do what I KNOW IS RIGHT AND BEST for ALL OF YOU... I truly fucking love you all like family and as you can see, i dont even sleep to make sure this place is the very best and the one thing I can promise is that it will only get better... THANK YOU for your loyalty and for being a part of this family... Trust me, loyalty is something I NEVER FORGET... TRUST ME

RickRock said:
jdcain19 said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"KingWizard" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
Well shit....I have a bunch of Clomid, aromasin, and nolva I bought from these guys about a year ago. The labels look different than the op's. Were their stuff ever g2g or do I need to find me some new ancillaries?

A while ago their stuff was decent at best, may have had the real compound in there but over time I've come to see it become either highly underdosed or not even the product being sold as advertised .. You can't fuck around when it comes to PCTs and AIs man if that shit isn't 100% legit you risk fucking up your recovery, gains, health, etc.
Yea, man that sucks major ass. I've only ever ran 2 prohormone cycles and used ag and I recovered well but I'm planning my first injectable cycle in August and now I'm worried about the pct I got. I guess I better go hit up the evo trading block.

Bro, my best advice would be to stay FAR away from that trading block... all that info is saved etc... i need not say more... don't you think its odd you don't see that type of thread on any other forum... That shit certainly won't happen here... members are PROTECTED... if you were one that were taken of advantage of there, which it sounds like you were, pm me and i'll make sure one of the sponsors gets you taken care of properly...

If AG-Guys is out, what's a good RC source?
Check out peptideswarehouse.com

They are a sponsor of this forum, and as legit as it gets. They were screened before ever coming here, so we know they have great products

Thank you.

You have to love the reason given for AG legitimiacy... "bro, they good people" LMFAO... yep, real good... LOLLLL fuck man! Now that's how I like facts presented!!

Fuk.. hope these guys are still legit just placed my first order with them for some aromasin and clomid as many over at EF reccomended ag guys.. might just have to place an order from peptide warehouse just in case.

eman said:
Fuk.. hope these guys are still legit just placed my first order with them for some aromasin and clomid as many over at EF reccomended ag guys.. might just have to place an order from peptide warehouse just in case.

If you have a chance to cancel that order, I would brother. It's just too hard to trust anything from there anymore. Their stuff used to be decent, but quality has seriously suffered big time and things have really went downhill. The sponsors you see on this board are all 100% legit and good to go. We wouldn't let them be here if they provided anything less than the best. We only want top notch products here for our family, and we take of people here. No bullshit bunk stuff like you see elsewhere

RickRock said:
eman said:

If you have a chance to cancel that order, I would brother. It's just too hard to trust anything from there anymore. Their stuff used to be decent, but quality has seriously suffered big time and things have really went downhill. The sponsors you see on this board are all 100% legit and good to go. We wouldn't let them be here if they provided anything less than the best. We only want top notch products here for our family, and we take of people here. No bullshit bunk stuff like you see elsewhere

Wish I would have known about this place before ordering. Placed my order few days ago so it's too late to cancel unfortunately... oh well, ordered from the sponsor here as they had a nice discount on a pct combo pack. Who knows maybe I'll be lucky and get a decent batch from ag guys. Really appreciate you guys starting this no BS forum and keepin it real, glad to be part of it and expose all the scum companies out there.

eman said:
RickRock said:
eman said:

Wish I would have known about this place before ordering. Placed my order few days ago so it's too late to cancel unfortunately... oh well, ordered from the sponsor here as they had a nice discount on a pct combo pack. Who knows maybe I'll be lucky and get a decent batch from ag guys. Really appreciate you guys starting this no BS forum and keepin it real, glad to be part of it and expose all the scum companies out there.

Well, at least now you know brother. We are glad to have you here as part of our family, and I'm sure you will love it here. All discussion here is encouraged of any kind. We don't edit or delete posts, give BS reviews, or have any of that other nonsense you see elsewhere. We came here and made this place to be exactly what other places are not, which is exactly the way it will stay. If there is anything we can ever help you with, or you have any questions whatsoever, don't hesitate to ask!

eman said:
RickRock said:
eman said:

unfortunately bro, all of us fell for their bull shit too long... half the people giving you feedback and reviews are alters, not even real brother... none of us knew that... that's just the start of it... just do yourself a favor and stay away or you will learn the hard way.. its just a good thing you got out of there when you did... your in good hands now bro... don't worry... we will always make sure you are pointed in the right direction and taken care of...

My last experience with AG was awful as well. Got Liquid letro from them and it does practically nothing even at 2.5mg. All in all letro I got from them last time seemed to be extremely under dosed. 2.5mg felt like 0.25, no kidding.

noneed1234 said:
My last experience with AG was awful as well. Got Liquid letro from them and it does practically nothing even at 2.5mg. All in all letro I got from them last time seemed to be extremely under dosed. 2.5mg felt like 0.25, no kidding.
But bro, they good people

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

noneed1234 said:

thats a big fucking surprise! Sorry to hear that brother... this is just typical of them... you know to stay far away from them

ibleedoranbla said:
noneed1234 said:
But bro, they good people

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

LOLLL right?!? Just ask them!

Top Bottom