napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice for my first cycle

Lol, the ol' "hit a plateau at 23" with five full minutes training experience. It's an epidemic...they want results now, but are unwilling to grind the old fashioned way to get there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's the current generation. Everybody wants instant gratification

plateau at 23 years old... if you only knew how IGNORANT that was... thats just PURE absurdity... LOL unreal go for it man... since YOU know more at 23 years old than people doing this half their life, you go right ahead

Basically i am trainer over here and my goal is to be An Athlete. And so thought of going for steroids. I am not telling i know evrything if i knew i wont have come to this discussion. I want you ti guide me.

So what should i do? Should i increase my training time or My diet quantity? Or should i wait for my age to get little older?

I have seen many Bodybuilder getting very huge at just 22 or 23 years old, for example - Regan Grimes.

So its just a question should i go with steroids or not?

Not!

You seem like a good candidate for sarms though, have you used them before? If not you should, it will give you the boost you need in a safe and controlled way.

Yeah, Got your answer just watched your Video, it was completely on me. Thank you so much for the Information. And i have changed my mind of taking steroids now.

Yeah, Got your answer just watched your Video, it was completely on me. Thank you so much for the Information. And i have changed my mind of taking steroids now.
i have no doubt those guys are using steroids man... however, do you think it will be fucking cool when they are 30 years old and all fucked up??? it wont be then brother when you should be enjoying your life... NOW, you have options... sarms would be perfect for you...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Great call brother. You'll be glad you made that choice later down the road trust me. My first cycke was at 35. Not saying you have to wait quite that long but it's a choice I'm very happy I made. Sarms can be a great effective and safe alternative for you over steroids to make some incredible progress

Top Bottom