napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice for my first cycle

Kaushal Brahmbhatt

Hi, i am from india an i am thinking to start my first cycle with Test-E 500 mg/week. Is it ok? And should i take .25 mg arimidex with this?
And for how ling should i continue this cycle?

Hi, i am from india an i am thinking to start my first cycle with Test-E 500 mg/week. Is it ok? And should i take .25 mg arimidex with this?
And for how ling should i continue this cycle?
Can't help you with anything without knowing your full stats, goals, and experience

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Age - 23

Height - 5.7"

Weight - 73

Body fat % - 17

Years of training - 5+ years

No cycle used till date As i Mentioned My 1st cycle

Goals - Gain Muscle mass with no fat

Supplement - Whey protein + Glutamine

No allergies from food

No injuries, no Surgeries

Age - 23

Height - 5.7"

Weight - 73 kg

Body fat - 17%

My goals - Gain muscle mass with no fat

Workout history - 5+ years

Haven't gone wid any cycle

This is my first cycle

Hi bro. You're a bit too young for steroids. Have you read about sarms ?

I know bro, but your health should be more important ... you can get 10/15lbs with sarms if you eat and train well

Yes, but i want to compete in Mens physique compitition and without that i think its not at all possible to win.

If that's the mindset you have, then you'll never win anything. There's no replacement for hard fucking work, and nothing will do the work for you. You can't have that lazy mentality and expect to be successful in this lifestyle. How about actually putting in the work, and building yourself a good natural foundation like you are suppose to? There are no shortcuts

Hold on

Forget steroids, you're too young and haven't built anywhere near enough of a base physique. You are not lean enough either.

Hold on Bro, yes i am too young but that doesnt mean i have made my base physique and how can you say i am not lean enough - By 5+ years of Training i was not kidding in the gym. I think i have reached mg Plateau and so i wants to go for steroids to compete for mensphysique.

Unfortunately this forum doesnt aupport uploading picture or else I would have shown you what base Physique i have.

Btw thank you for your reply

If that's the mindset you have, then you'll never win anything. There's no replacement for hard fucking work, and nothing will do the work for you. You can't have that lazy mentality and expect to be successful in this lifestyle. How about actually putting in the work, and building yourself a good natural foundation like you are suppose to? There are no shortcuts

Haha, i am not replacing HARDWORK, Why you all being so Judgemental, you you guyz judge me so quick even before seeing what type of physique i have. And if i wuld have that lazy mindset i would not have stick to training for more than 5+ years. By actually putting my hardwork and 24*7 Discipline of Diet i have reached my plateau and so i want to move for steroids. And i am type of person who nevva believe in shortcuts.

Hold on Bro, yes i am too young but that doesnt mean i have made my base physique and how can you say i am not lean enough - By 5+ years of Training i was not kidding in the gym. I think i have reached mg Plateau and so i wants to go for steroids to compete for mensphysique.

Unfortunately this forum doesnt aupport uploading picture or else I would have shown you what base Physique i have.

Btw thank you for your reply

No problem bro.

You said you were 17% bf. That's too high, you should be around 10-12% to minimise sides. You can upload photos, there is an Insert Image button you can use when you reply to a post.

We agree that you're too young though!

5 years of training does not take you to your genetic limits either.

Haha, i am not replacing HARDWORK, Why you all being so Judgemental, you you guyz judge me so quick even before seeing what type of physique i have. And if i wuld have that lazy mindset i would not have stick to training for more than 5+ years. By actually putting my hardwork and 24*7 Discipline of Diet i have reached my plateau and so i want to move for steroids. And i am type of person who nevva believe in shortcuts.

You came here asking questions and got answers, you don't always get the answers you want. You're welcome to do whatever you want, but you can drop the pushback.

plateau at 23 years old... if you only knew how IGNORANT that was... thats just PURE absurdity... LOL unreal go for it man... since YOU know more at 23 years old than people doing this half their life, you go right ahead

im SICK of people like you, SICK OF IT... you think you fucking know everything and havent done a thing...

You're just too young, and far from being at a plateau. You are free to do as you please, but you won t be getting steroid advice from us here at your age

plateau at 23 years old... if you only knew how IGNORANT that was... thats just PURE absurdity... LOL unreal go for it man... since YOU know more at 23 years old than people doing this half their life, you go right ahead

Lol, the ol' "hit a plateau at 23" with five full minutes training experience. It's an epidemic...they want results now, but are unwilling to grind the old fashioned way to get there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom