napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

4 weeks of LGD from sarms1

craig wilson

I am now aware that sarms1 is not a trusted source for sarms, except if you are on the evo board.

Here is my question. My rat ran 4 weeks of LGD from sarms1, today is the last day. Did a couple days at 2.5mg, then 2 days at 5.0mg, and then bumped up to 7.5mg. So about 24 days at 7.5mg or 3/4 dose. I weigh 215 lbs. I took HCGenerate daily and added DAA at week two.

I'm curious about PCT. I do not feel suppressed, but I have never used PED's or AAS so I don't know what to feel anyway. Energy seems fine, sex drive is normal, boys are hanging low.

From what I have read, if anything sarms1 one might be under dosed. If that is the case, and I was not up to the 10mg/day, based on how I feel, I should be fine. Any thoughts?

I would rather not take clomid or Nolva if I don't need to. What I don't have experience with is when I stop this. If I was on AAS the steroid would have shutdown test production and the PCT would be required. With sarms, if anything we are looking at suppression and things should jump back. However, I don't know how I will feel when I stop. Is the LGD hiding the suppression? I don't think that is possibly based on what I read.

Thoughts?

Thanks

I doubt you got much out of the lgd from sarms1 to worry about, but the only way to know would be bloodwork. You can't go off of feel bro, so we can't tell you that you'll be fine. It wouldn't hurt to run 4 weeks of clomid at 25mg per day as precaution

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ok. Any reason why you suggest clomid over nolva? Also, when I stop the LGD, would any feeling of suppression surface?

Thanks

Ok. Any reason why you suggest clomid over nolva? Also, when I stop the LGD, would any feeling of suppression surface?

Thanks

after only 4 weeks, you should be fine... im sure it was underdosed to begin with so i honestly think you are ok... generally 4 weeks or less does not require pct but 4 weeks is also generally a waste of time... lgd takes 2 weeks to even start working so essentially you didnt run much of anything but being its a sarms1 product, your better off to just stop and restart with a real product as it is...

I would get on a PCT to be safe and re order sarms that I know are legit and that I'm getting exactly what I paid for without any cause for concern. Personally I have never used anything from sarms1 for obvious reasons, but everything I have tried from SARMSX.COM has been spot on with great results.

Thanks

Clomid works a little better in my opinion, but as Dylan said you may be perfectly fine since your product was likely under dosed and you didn't run it long. Sarms don't really cause shutdown, just slight suppression so it's doubtful you'll ever feel any symptoms that are related to shutdown

Ok. Good to know on the Clomid. What do you think a proper off time duration would be before trying another sarm? One week minimum?

Also, I ran HCGenerate the entire time. Given it was pushed by the same group that was pushing sarms1, was that product a waste of money as well?

Thanks

Ok. Good to know on the Clomid. What do you think a proper off time duration would be before trying another sarm? One week minimum?

Also, I ran HCGenerate the entire time. Given it was pushed by the same group that was pushing sarms1, was that product a waste of money as well?

Thanks

Yes, HCGenerate is a big waste of money and you absolutely do not need to run that during a sarms cycle.

As for time off, give yourself at least 2-3 weeks off before starting sarms again. Just make sure to use a trusted source, and we recommend www.sarmsx.com

Thanks

Generally you want 2-3 weeks off after a sarm cycle but you can start gw, sr9009 or mk677 quicker since they have no suppression

Ok. Good to know. How about running SR9009? Need to wait 2-3 weeks on that? SR9009 is not a true sarm, correct?
Yes you are fine to start that at any time because it is not hormonal

You shouldn't play around with PCT. I'd suggest you focus as much on PCT as your cycle.

I run HCG during test runs and follow up with extensive PCT. Otherwise, you'll screw up your hormonal recovery.

Capitalist

I can tell you this for sure... HCGenerate was some expensive fiber lol. Hit some Sarmsx GW and lift heavy and you should be fine. You'll recover if you had any suppression

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Nolva and clomid are both serms SELECTIVE estrogen receptor modulators being they function a little differently and bind too diffrrent estrogen receptors they both cover the bases sort of but nolva is the best for preventing gynocomastia but when it comes too tricking your hpta into making more lh speeding up recovery clomid is the boss they work very synergistically together in pct but when keeping things minimal and choosing one clomid is the one because recovery is the most important factor

Top Bottom