domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear

Thread: Took off LGD-4033 from the LGD/Osta/GW cycle, would I waste Muscle?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Took off LGD-4033 from the LGD/Osta/GW cycle, would I waste Muscle?

I was for 40 Days on a Osta/LGD/GW (10mg/20mg/20mg) cycle, but for me the mass is clearly enough, and my friends are recognizing that I am taking anabolics, even on a caloric deficit I was growing. So I took off LGD-4033 and after 2-3 days I will replace it with S4 Andarine, to get shredded. The cycle will be S4/Osta/GW (50-70mg/20mg/20mg). Would I loose muscle ? Because LGD is a stronger compound, but I dont want to waste muscle.
    Thank you anyways I would be lucky for an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by NewSarmsUser2017 View Post
    I was for 40 Days on a Osta/LGD/GW (10mg/20mg/20mg) cycle, but for me the mass is clearly enough, and my friends are recognizing that I am taking anabolics, even on a caloric deficit I was growing. So I took off LGD-4033 and after 2-3 days I will replace it with S4 Andarine, to get shredded. The cycle will be S4/Osta/GW (50-70mg/20mg/20mg). Would I loose muscle ? Because LGD is a stronger compound, but I dont want to waste muscle.
    Thank you anyways I would be lucky for an answer.
    I don't see a problem going that route, but your dose of Ostarine makes no sense. Where are your SARMS from?

No... just keep everything the same (diet,workout routine) and the s4 will harden you up... you might loose a bit of water... but certainly not muscle Bro

Quote Originally Posted by blaze91 View Post
    No... just keep everything the same (diet,workout routine) and the s4 will harden you up... you might loose a bit of water... but certainly not muscle Bro
    That's perfect then, I don't like waterbloating, so everything will go well then,
    Thank you for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I don't see a problem going that route, but your dose of Ostarine makes no sense. Where are your SARMS from?
    Sorry I meant 20mg Osta 10mg LGD and 20mg GW

Quote Originally Posted by NewSarmsUser2017 View Post
    Sorry I meant 20mg Osta 10mg LGD and 20mg GW
    The dosing of Ostarine is 25mg per day. You didn't answer the question on where they are from

where are you getting 20 mg for mk? are you using capsules?