napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Took off LGD-4033 from the LGD/Osta/GW cycle, would I waste Muscle?

NewSarmsUser2017

I was for 40 Days on a Osta/LGD/GW (10mg/20mg/20mg) cycle, but for me the mass is clearly enough, and my friends are recognizing that I am taking anabolics, even on a caloric deficit I was growing. So I took off LGD-4033 and after 2-3 days I will replace it with S4 Andarine, to get shredded. The cycle will be S4/Osta/GW (50-70mg/20mg/20mg). Would I loose muscle ? Because LGD is a stronger compound, but I dont want to waste muscle.
Thank you anyways I would be lucky for an answer.

I was for 40 Days on a Osta/LGD/GW (10mg/20mg/20mg) cycle, but for me the mass is clearly enough, and my friends are recognizing that I am taking anabolics, even on a caloric deficit I was growing. So I took off LGD-4033 and after 2-3 days I will replace it with S4 Andarine, to get shredded. The cycle will be S4/Osta/GW (50-70mg/20mg/20mg). Would I loose muscle ? Because LGD is a stronger compound, but I dont want to waste muscle.
Thank you anyways I would be lucky for an answer.

I don't see a problem going that route, but your dose of Ostarine makes no sense. Where are your SARMS from?

No... just keep everything the same (diet,workout routine) and the s4 will harden you up... you might loose a bit of water... but certainly not muscle Bro

No... just keep everything the same (diet,workout routine) and the s4 will harden you up... you might loose a bit of water... but certainly not muscle Bro
That's perfect then, I don't like waterbloating, so everything will go well then,
Thank you for your reply.

Top Bottom