napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarala's 6 weeks update on first time SARMS usage

sarala

Sarala's week 6 progress……sarms got me marriage proposals lol…...........jk

So the biggest change this week was Size. And where I put on my size. My week 6 ends tomorrow.
I went up 2 clothing sizes and except the waist went the other direction. Shoulders and thighs are most noticeable.
Before: I was at high 144 or 145, now I'm hovering around 147
Before: 10.1 now 9.7
so my caloric bmr requirement has increased which is a good thing since I have not do the cutting diet, essentially im losing fat without trying.
I've had several injury spots but week 6 is really good for me, they disappeared. Maybe they will return after i'm off the cycle; I don't know but I'm enjoying pain free period.
I also did reach a new PR in one exercise. I always train with precision and caution so unlike Var, this new strenght is behaving
like strong undercurrents that just pulled you in.
As much as I dislike cardio I was able to complete an hour long HIIT jump rope easily. The urge to do cardio is strange to me.

Conclusion: I'm pretty pleasedd with SARMS, so far they have been a great help in achieving my goals.
Attached picture is where I am at. Leaner and bigger. Although my front double biceps pose is better than my lat spread pose, I havent done laundry for my posing bikini ;-p So I can't post front double bis pic.IMG_7499.jpgIMG_7499.jpg
As you all know picture doesn't capture details. The veins on my traps, shoulders and abs finally showed up ahahaha
Thanks for your helps guys!

Pleased in Cali
sarala

FUCK you are looking damn good! NICE WORK... im extremely impressed... you have done extremely well and your still at the halfway point... very very nice progress! THANK YOU for the continuous updates...

FUCK you are looking damn good! NICE WORK... im extremely impressed... you have done extremely well and your still at the halfway point... very very nice progress! THANK YOU for the continuous updates...

Thanks Dylan,
I am putting it out there because I believe in feedback and precision in the process. The lack of woman's participation motivates me.
But also I'm interested to see the difference how Sarms behave between genders. Although I am aware on different genes and level of of one's fitness I think in general if we keep our nutrition and training on point SARMS is the shit to go to.
This being said I'm also interested in laying to ground work for me personally. I am not going to stop here. Maybe combo with others to experiment; based on my different goals.

I wouldn't be mad if you posed for the front double bicep without your comp bikini I mean I really wouldn't actually would like to see it. bwahahahaha. mr lover lover hahaha

Yes but RAD is more for this
"Enhanced speed, stamina and endurance when doing high intensity is a key benefit shown in research tests with RAD implementation".

I will try for the next batch. I'm still not sure how long I should be off after the 12 weeks is over. I'm all about factor isolations. Once I know how my body reacts to these components I would like to optimized their benefits to the max.
I also would like to run the same cycle now for competition and non competition needs to see. Hopefully Dylan can elaborate more on this.

I wouldn't be mad if you posed for the front double bicep without your comp bikini I mean I really wouldn't actually would like to see it. bwahahahaha. mr lover lover hahaha

Ahahahahahahah. Ok I will just require the audience to blindfold themselves ahahahahhah

Top Bottom