napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarala's 6 weeks update on first time SARMS usage

I promise I will only look at the muscles :p

Liar!! Nahhhhh it's gonna be decent but enough to illustrate the changes lol.
I will have to take em in the morning. I'm vain [emoji48][emoji12][emoji85][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You deserve it, & it shows . Keep It up. Wish I were at your level.

Let's see [emoji849][emoji848][emoji6] 20 years as a competing athlete. You can do it. It's the discipline that turns into a lifestyle. Go do it Svanimost!! [emoji4][emoji1434][emoji1434][emoji1434]

Let's see [emoji849][emoji848][emoji6] 20 years as a competing athlete. You can do it. It's the discipline that turns into a lifestyle. Go do it Svanimost!! [emoji4][emoji1434][emoji1434][emoji1434]

Thank you ,But try 35 yrs of a competing athlete & 30 lifting here. I just want more I guess, & more is always good. LoL

Wow Sara! Absolutely amazing progress on this stack. That's pretty unbelievable. Thank you so much for the updates. You really killed this cycle already, and that's only in 6 weeks! I can't wait to see what the last half brings

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I will try for the next batch. I'm still not sure how long I should be off after the 12 weeks is over. I'm all about factor isolations. Once I know how my body reacts to these components I would like to optimized their benefits to the max.
I also would like to run the same cycle now for competition and non competition needs to see. Hopefully Dylan can elaborate more on this.

Nora l protocol for men is to take 2-3 weeks off after pct then they can start another. With you, there's no pct, so technically give it about 3 weeks and you could start again but in my opinion I'd give it just a bit longer to fully desensitize from the compounds. Maybe wait a month or so then hit another stack.

Nora l protocol for men is to take 2-3 weeks off after pct then they can start another. With you, there's no pct, so technically give it about 3 weeks and you could start again but in my opinion I'd give it just a bit longer to fully desensitize from the compounds. Maybe wait a month or so then hit another stack.

Ok that's actually sounds smarter and wise. I'll keep in mind. thank you RR!

Ok that's actually sounds smarter and wise. I'll keep in mind. thank you RR!

yes, the beauty of sarms is the rapid recovery and less necessity for time off... 2-3 weeks is general but a month is great too... you can always add things like 677 which you can stay on all year etc... you can stay on gw, sr and rad up to 16 weeks...

sara is a straight up fucking beast... no other words needed... shes got some massive and i mean massive potential that she will absolutely reach... i already know this... thats how sure i am

Top Bottom