napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarala's 6 weeks update on first time SARMS usage

Where is our sarala??? She needs to be here everyday to keep our moral up!!!

Right here. I got a before and after pic but the after pic is more like week5Sarms [emoji16]. I ve gotten thicker [emoji1][emoji1434]

Hey Sarala...la la doh ra me....;)
What is your arms cycle again?

Arms? U meant SARMS? The regular stack you boys been taking. But the told me to add stenabolic so I added it week3. So I've been on it for 3 weeks and tomorrow will be week4 for stenabolic

Arms? U meant SARMS? The regular stack you boys been taking. But the told me to add stenabolic so I added it week3. So I've been on it for 3 weeks and tomorrow will be week4 for stenabolic

Arms...fuckin auto spell got me twice today....so triple stack + SR?

yes, the beauty of sarms is the rapid recovery and less necessity for time off... 2-3 weeks is general but a month is great too... you can always add things like 677 which you can stay on all year etc... you can stay on gw, sr and rad up to 16 weeks...

I'm going to take a month off. Then start again adding 677.
The attached pic is my mid range destination.

sara is a straight up fucking beast... no other words needed... shes got some massive and i mean massive potential that she will absolutely reach... i already know this... thats how sure i am

Thanks man. Meant a lot coming from ya. I wanna add layers of muscles nicely and healthily. I think I'm on the right path.

Thanks man. Meant a lot coming from ya. I wanna add layers of muscles nicely and healthily. I think I'm on the right path.

Oh you are certainly on the right path, considering you ALREADY have layers of dense thick muscle on you. You are already an incredible physical specimen and I'm glad to have you here with us. I'm in your fan club, and I'll be watching your progress for sure ;)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Oh you are certainly on the right path, considering you ALREADY have layers of dense thick muscle on you. You are already an incredible physical specimen and I'm glad to have you here with us. I'm in your fan club, and I'll be watching your progress for sure ;)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ahhh thank you. You guys showing me options and directions [emoji4][emoji1360][emoji1360]. All I need is to plan everything out, log it in, process and produce results.

we need to take some time off and go surfing with buen in Asia. I see why he is in such good shape.There is some serious surfing where he is. I''l get him to costa first, and if he shows me up too bad then I ain't going to tackle the surf where he is...geez...that shit is for youngsters.....like us!!!

we need to take some time off and go surfing with buen in Asia. I see why he is in such good shape.There is some serious surfing where he is. I''l get him to costa first, and if he shows me up too bad then I ain't going to tackle the surf where he is...geez...that shit is for youngsters.....like us!!!

I talked to Buen, ask him what we talked about [emoji6] DrB. The world is so small. He is in my neck of woods lol

Mick Fanning escaped shark attack in 2015 while on televised competition. I saw that clip again and thought about you ahahahhaha. Be careful!! Lol

It's the reef you need to watch out for here

Attachments

• 1148742_707894839237033_1202910584_n.jpg
    1148742_707894839237033_1202910584_n.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 24
Top Bottom