domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Mk 677 and protein ?

Mk 677 and protein ?

I’m going to be purchasing MK-677 soon and I was wondering if it would be safe to stack it with D-Bal? (The protein pill alternative lol). And on top of that, protein shakes such as muscle milk or whey for during my workouts.

why could you not use protein with mk677? i dont get it?

Quote Originally Posted by lataj42999 View Post
    I’m going to be purchasing MK-677 soon and I was wondering if it would be safe to stack it with D-Bal? (The protein pill alternative lol). And on top of that, protein shakes such as muscle milk or whey for during my workouts.
    You don't mean the "steroid alternative" D-bal right? Cause that shit is one good joke haha. I laugh my ass off every time I read something about it haha. xD

You're asking if it's safe to take MK-677 with protein?

Yes that, I’m aware that it has a lot of hate behind it but I feel as if it will be good for me as I need as much protein as I can get. What’s all the hate for it about? And what all exactly does it do for you ?

Yes that, I’m aware that it has a lot of hate behind it but I feel as if it will be good for me as I need as much protein as I can get. What’s all the hate for it about? And what all exactly does it do for you ?
    It does not do a single thing man. You are MUCH better off going with a SARM

Dude, please do not waste your money on that bullshit. You do realize this is marketed as a prohormone and it has nothing to do with protein right? Its also nothing but a scam. You are going to end up making a bad decision that can seriously cause you some bad problems
    Last edited by RickRock; 01-31-2018 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Dude, please do not waste your money on that bullshit. You do realize this is marketed as a prohormone and it has nothing to do with protein right? Its also nothing but a scam. You are going to end up making a bad decision that can seriously cause you some bad problems
    Please elaborate. Because I already bought it a while ago and received it. But I haven’t opened it up yet.

Please elaborate. Because I already bought it a while ago and received it. But I haven’t opened it up yet.
    There's not much to elaborate on other than it's a bullshit product marketed as giving Dbol like results which will not do that at all. It's a complete waste of money and I'm sorry you wasted your money on it. You should have researched it first

you definitely wasted your money on that bro... thats a misleading compound and not even close to what you think.. its a major joke in the bodybuilding company