bannednutritionnapsgear

Mk 677 and protein ?

lataj42999

I’m going to be purchasing MK-677 soon and I was wondering if it would be safe to stack it with D-Bal? (The protein pill alternative lol). And on top of that, protein shakes such as muscle milk or whey for during my workouts.

ThepoManta

I’m going to be purchasing MK-677 soon and I was wondering if it would be safe to stack it with D-Bal? (The protein pill alternative lol). And on top of that, protein shakes such as muscle milk or whey for during my workouts.

You don't mean the "steroid alternative" D-bal right? Cause that shit is one good joke haha. I laugh my ass off every time I read something about it haha. xD

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator

You're asking if it's safe to take MK-677 with protein?

lataj42999

Yes that, I’m aware that it has a lot of hate behind it but I feel as if it will be good for me as I need as much protein as I can get. What’s all the hate for it about? And what all exactly does it do for you ?

ThepoManta

Yes that, I’m aware that it has a lot of hate behind it but I feel as if it will be good for me as I need as much protein as I can get. What’s all the hate for it about? And what all exactly does it do for you ?

It does not do a single thing man. You are MUCH better off going with a SARM :)

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Dude, please do not waste your money on that bullshit. You do realize this is marketed as a prohormone and it has nothing to do with protein right? Its also nothing but a scam. You are going to end up making a bad decision that can seriously cause you some bad problems

Last edited:

lataj42999

Dude, please do not waste your money on that bullshit. You do realize this is marketed as a prohormone and it has nothing to do with protein right? Its also nothing but a scam. You are going to end up making a bad decision that can seriously cause you some bad problems

Please elaborate. Because I already bought it a while ago and received it. But I haven’t opened it up yet.

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Please elaborate. Because I already bought it a while ago and received it. But I haven’t opened it up yet.
There's not much to elaborate on other than it's a bullshit product marketed as giving Dbol like results which will not do that at all. It's a complete waste of money and I'm sorry you wasted your money on it. You should have researched it first

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
you definitely wasted your money on that bro... thats a misleading compound and not even close to what you think.. its a major joke in the bodybuilding company