napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno already?

Gunk

Hey there.

I just started my first Test E cycle about 2 weeks ago. I'm taking 400 mg of Test E per week, 2 injections of 200 mg per week. I'm taking Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD.

For the first time today, I noticed the tips of my nipples were sore if I rub them hard. It's not real sensitive because I have to rub them pretty hard, but they do hurt if I rub them hard.

Is this the beginning sign of gyno? I have some Nolvadex on hand that I was going to use for PCT. Should I start taking that now?

Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks.

My stats can be viewed in bio.

Sensitive nips are coming from elevated estrogen..U can increase your aromasin to 25 mgs eod or 12.5 ed. Some people are just more sensitive than others

Make sure to draw bloods 6 weeks in to see your number s ..that'll help u learn your ai dose based of test mgs..

Do I need to wait that long? I was going to get E2 and T tested after 3 weeks. I did front load my first week to get my levels up faster. So, I took 800mg of Test E my first week and 400 mg last week and from now on.

Also, is it true if I knock my E2 down too low that my gains will be impeded?

If its too low yes but if you will get unwanted sides from too low loss libido dry joints you will know . and 5 weeks is when you will hit full blood concentration of test e so will be more acurate

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

If its too low yes but if you will get unwanted sides from too low loss libido dry joints you will know . and 5 weeks is when you will hit full blood concentration of test e so will be more acurate

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Thanks for input.

Just my 0.2¢ here, but it may be possible you are WAY over thinking this. If you have to "rub your nipples hard" to get sensitivity then I would venture to guess you're just fine. It's when a slight breeze makes them sensitive that you may have an issue.
You can try dosing it daily, but I would stick with your current dosing of 12.5 eod and just keep an eye out for any changes. That should be more than sufficient for your test dosage as long as your aromasin is legit. The last thing you want to do is crash your e2.
What brand aromasin are you using?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

What brand aromasin are you using?

It's from a UGL. DBZ-Labs. So, it has no label.

Before I started my cycle I was dividing the contents of the capsule into 4, ~3mg each. When I was taking 3mg every other day, my E2 fell to 12. But when I took 3mg with 3 days off in between doses, my E2 leveled out at 22. I was taking the AI off cycle because I noticed my E2 climbing with my use of finasteride so I started experimenting with small doses of Aromasin to try and keep me E2 in the low 20's. I mention all that to say that it seems like the Aromasin is legit as I saw my E2 levels changing with my different dosages.

Here's my blood before cycle taking .5mg finasteride ED and 3mg Aromasin every 4 days. I was also supplementing with Boron and Longjack to try and keep SHBG down.

T and E.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, you got some high testosterone levels. Is that natural or does the finasteride raise your levels? I'm not well versed in it's usage. Clearly if your testosterone raises so will your estrogen.
That's good to know your AI is legit.
During my first cycle I was over thinking the gyno thing and freaking myself out for no reason. Blood tests would be the true indicator as you well know.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Damn, you got some high testosterone levels. Is that natural or does the finasteride raise your levels? I'm not well versed in it's usage. Clearly if your testosterone raises so will your estrogen.

It was in the 800's before I started using Finasteride. But I didn't see my total T go up until I used the low dose of the AI. However, my free T was low. I read some stuff that pointed to SHBG attaching to free T so I tried supplementing with the Boron and Longjack, I started taking 1 gram of Magnesium glycinate ED also but I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

I was pretty surprised when my bloods came back, I was like dang, did I actually find some supplements that actually did something!! LOL.

During my first cycle I was over thinking the gyno thing and freaking myself out for no reason.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one. Hell, for my first two or three cycles I was overthinking the gyno thing. I'd always be touching my nipples, in turn making them extra sensitive, and would freak out thinking I was developing gyno. Eventually I learned to just leave 'em alone and thankfully I've never had a problem.

*knocks on wood*

*realizes his desk desk is particle board and hopes that's close enough*

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. Hell, for my first two or three cycles I was overthinking the gyno thing. I'd always be touching my nipples, in turn making them extra sensitive, and would freak out thinking I was developing gyno. Eventually I learned to just leave 'em alone and thankfully I've never had a problem.

*knocks on wood*

*realizes his desk desk is particle board and hopes that's close enough*

This is actually quite common for people starting out. Same thing goes for when people read about lactation then they squeeze the hell out their nipples and they secrete liquid. Little do most people know that EVERY HUMAN will secrete fluid if they squeeze on their nipples. I feel bad when I see people flip out not knowing any better lol

Front loading is what caused sides coming in too fast..Front loading is bullshit..does nothing but raise sides quicker

Front loading is what caused sides coming in too fast..Front loading is bullshit..does nothing but raise sides quicker

^OP listen to what this gentleman just advised you here

Copy that. I'm new at this and was following some directions I read elsewhere.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/frontloading.134315143/
https://thinksteroids.com/articles/perfect-8-week-testosterone-based-steroid-cycle/

All of your advice is much appreciated and will be heeded.

Top Bottom