napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Not able to loose fat naturally or with steriods

keep in mind that if you do go low carb, it is not something that is sustainable... you cant do it for too long or it will eventually become a large detriment to you.. it will work for the time being but you have to understand its a quick fix but no a long term solution

keep in mind that if you do go low carb, it is not something that is sustainable... you cant do it for too long or it will eventually become a large detriment to you.. it will work for the time being but you have to understand its a quick fix but no a long term solution
Most newbies that don't understand nutrition and how the body stores glucose lipids and water . Do low carb and loose like 10 lbs in a week and get all excited that its the best thing ever .then they stall and metabolism is wrecked but they keep trying never understanding the only thing they did in the begging was drop water from glycogen depletion they haven't lost an ounce of fat

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Most newbies that don't understand nutrition and how the body stores glucose lipids and water . Do low carb and loose like 10 lbs in a week and get all excited that its the best thing ever .then they stall and metabolism is wrecked but they keep trying never understanding the only thing they did in the begging was drop water from glycogen depletion they haven't lost an ounce of fat

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
exactly bro... thats why NONE of the fad diets are still around... atkins, south beach etc... i wonder why? =)

I will take 70% from far 5% of carb remaining from protein

The most IMPORTANT factor in loosing fat is being in a calorie deficit consistently. This is achieved through nutrition and cardio. That's it, it's just that simple. Macro splits, low carb, keto ..whatever, all that is secondary.

I am on the ultimate slow cut I shoot for 2800 calories a day and cardio 5 days a week for 20 to 30 minute's, goal is 12lbs of fat in 6 months. I keep it simple as can be don't care about macro's to me a calorie is a calorie. In a western diet your going to get your protein. Scientifically your body can't process more then 1.2 grams of protein per KG of body weight so let's say on the high side you need 140 grams of protein to grow. Keep it simple brother it's easy.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

I'd dial in your nutrition. Keep a detailed log of your food intake and weights of each. Keep a log of when you ate and how much. This will give you a general idea of what areas of your nutrition can be improved. I eat my total calories, 3550, over 6 meals, with a bit of protein and a shit ton of glutamine before bed. The BEST advice I can give you is simply choose a nutritional plan and STICK to it for 12 weeks. Just like planning splits or lifting programs in the gym, decide on a program and STICK to it. Regularly monitor your progress and get all the unrealistic expectations out of your head. It's going to happen slowly over time to be sustainable. This is a lifestyle change, not a magic fix. Be prepared to be surprised at your progress and at other times disappointed as to where you "THOUGHT" you should be and stick to it.

Top Bottom