napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Not able to loose fat naturally or with steriods

Such a basic concept but people over think it or under think it too much. Use this and you'll be fine. Don't expect "fast" fat loss. Be patient and persevere. Unless you have a medical issue you will get there.

Exactly.... getting fat is easy. Losing it is the challenge. If it weren't so the weight loss supplement industry wouldn't be so lucrative. Pills are always a more attractive option when the alternative is actually having some discipline and pushing the plate away for most ppl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The idea of what to take at 15 percent body fat is absurd . getting down too 10 is easy of you actually try . not going over your calories and convincing yourself your not . as far as drugs there are a few thing that actually assist and if you have completely stalled they will not help you . they multiply your results and 3 × 0= 0 you need too fix the part of the equation holding you back first ( diet) I use all these drugs in contest prep and still have a super diet. And train my ass off and only implement them too reach stupid low body fat levels what most people consider lean Is my off season with a calorie surplus

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Bro, you need to forget this carb cycling bullshit and stick to a properly constructed diet plan. I guarantee those high carb days are killing progress. If you want to cut fat structure your diet DAILY to lose fat. It's that fucking simple.

If you need help setting up your calories and macros, check out my diet and nutrition thread. It's a sticky at the top of the forum page

Can i go for keto diet for 1 or 2 month after thet i will continue normal caloric deficit diet
I am on test prop 300mg/week
Tren ace 300mg/week
I will add stanazolol on last 6 weeks 50mg Ed

Like Buen said you should be killing cardio as well as having a solid diet plan. 45 min to an hour of cardio 5-6 days a week.

I tried keto last year which while is good for weight loss I found it's not so good for muscle retention, energy or regular bowel movement but that could be just me

Can i go for keto diet for 1 or 2 month after thet i will continue normal caloric deficit diet
I am on test prop 300mg/week
Tren ace 300mg/week
I will add stanazolol on last 6 weeks 50mg Ed
What does that even mean Keto requires a normal caloric deficit you just primarily use fat as fuel if you calories from fat are too high you won't burn your fat

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

OP, you're going to get a lot of thoughts on low carb vs. carbs. It doesn't matter which you do, just stick to one diet and execute it. Weigh yourself weekly and shoot for 1-2lb weight loss. If you have a successful week where you lose 1-2 lbs...then you're on your way....repeat what you did that week. If you don't, adjust or figure out why. Did you cheat? What did I eat? Where can I reduce calories? Did I do enough cardio? You see where I'm going.

Quick story. I am a low carb guy. I did low carb about a year ago and lost nothing after 6 weeks. I was doing 5 on and 2 carb load days...which were filled with eating shitty foods. I started low carb again in January. I'm down 20lbs so far. What I did was everything I have suggested and others in here. I didn't do a refuel day for a month. I planned a cheat day for the Super Bowl. One day...then right back to business. I upped my cardio to 6 or 7 days a week. Alternated between HIT, moderate intensity and LISS. I have a food scale and weigh all my food. I eat a lot of greens. And after a few months, I listen to my body. Normally, sweets don't entice me...when they do, its my body saying refuel. I do it and then right back to disciplined eating.

Might be off topic or frowned apon here.. but 3 of my friends tried thermite from a fb page were on. They are shedding fat. The always eat clean, work out every day, ect.. the results are drastic. They use it for a preworkout and it also curbs their appetite. I'm actually gonna give it a try as well.. the results they're getting I gotta try it.

Might be off topic or frowned apon here.. but 3 of my friends tried thermite from a fb page were on. They are shedding fat. The always eat clean, work out every day, ect.. the results are drastic. They use it for a preworkout and it also curbs their appetite. I'm actually gonna give it a try as well.. the results they're getting I gotta try it.

I take a thermogenic as well... it's called TREN. Lol... when your calves, quads, hammy's, hips, delts and arms are showing veins... blame it on the Tren.

What about keto for 1 or 2 months is it worthy on my test tren cycle
I would never recommend a no carb diet on tren. That's a bad combo. Tren somewhat needs carbs just to keep side effects down, and you could have blood sugar issues

How much cardio should i do ?
if you want to seriously lose weight and fat, you need 4-5 days a week (preferably 5) 30-45 minutes per week, mixing in both aerobic and anaerobic training... i have done videos on both so you can see what type of training to do for cardio...

Top Bottom