napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AI advice

Hawk_Man

What’s up everyone. Was wondering if anyone could help me out with how much AI I should run in my current cycle. I just started the following cycle but keep going back on forth on how much arimidex to take on it:

16 weeks
Test C- 500mg
Primo E- 600mg
NPP- 300mg
Proviron- 50mg daily
Last ten weeks I am going to be throwing in Var at 50mg daily.

I am almost positive no AI is really necessary due to the Primo and Proviron but wanted to get y’all’s input on it. My original plan was to just take it if I started noticing sides.

Thanks ahead of time

Noone can answer this with any sort of accuracy, only a hypothetical answer..

1. primo and proviron have AI properties but are NOT replacements for an actual AI

2. noone knows how estrogen prone you may or may not be but you and that is determined through bloodwork

3. 500 mg of test is not a small dose and will convert to estrogen at a higher rate for most

4. npp also has a small rate of estrogen conversion

5. primo and proviron may allow for less of an ai to be needed but once again that is different from person to person.. someone like myself, who is highly estrogen prone, would see zero help from primo or proviron but others who are not as prone would see more of a benefit... if it were me, at the minimum, i would go with .5 mg every 3 days of arimidex and then check bloodwork after 5-6 weeks and/or look for any symptoms as well

Noone can answer this with any sort of accuracy, only a hypothetical answer..

1. primo and proviron have AI properties but are NOT replacements for an actual AI

2. noone knows how estrogen prone you may or may not be but you and that is determined through bloodwork

3. 500 mg of test is not a small dose and will convert to estrogen at a higher rate for most

4. npp also has a small rate of estrogen conversion

5. primo and proviron may allow for less of an ai to be needed but once again that is different from person to person.. someone like myself, who is highly estrogen prone, would see zero help from primo or proviron but others who are not as prone would see more of a benefit... if it were me, at the minimum, i would go with .5 mg every 3 days of arimidex and then check bloodwork after 5-6 weeks and/or look for any symptoms as well
I really appreciate it. I’m honestly not that prone to high estrogen so I think I will start with the .5 mg 2-3x a week and see where I’m at in a few weeks

i honestly think you will more then not need an AI here. 500mgs of test is a lot

if you want to avoid an AI here then drop the test to 200-250 only
up you will actually get better results too because you'll have less estrogenic side effects

i honestly think you will more then not need an AI here. 500mgs of test is a lot

if you want to avoid an AI here then drop the test to 200-250 only
up you will actually get better results too because you'll have less estrogenic side effects
I appreciate it. I will take that into consideration definitely.

Your cycle def already has some estrogen control properties but I say unless you want to get blood work just go by feel. I take it sometimes once a week sometimes 2 times a week sometimes not at all. That’s something everyone has a diff answer for.

I would not trust how you feel you need to keep AI on hand
go to ugfreak and grab it

Top Bottom