napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH incorporated in cycle

HGH is a great addition to any cycle or to be honest a stand alone. If you can afford it then absolutely run it however I think 2-3 units is plenty. I run HGH with every cycle and when I’m off as well really helps me in PCT to hold on to muscle fullnes. Currently I’m running Umbrella Osterine and 2-3 units of HGH and I’m very happy with the results so far.

HGH is a great addition to any cycle or to be honest a stand alone. If you can afford it then absolutely run it however I think 2-3 units is plenty. I run HGH with every cycle and when I’m off as well really helps me in PCT to hold on to muscle fullnes. Currently I’m running Umbrella Osterine and 2-3 units of HGH and I’m very happy with the results so far.
Will it be good gains wise I addition with npp and test for 12 week?

Ya I mean if you’re expecting to blow up off it then the answer is no you won’t. However Test, NPP and HGH is my favorite cycle and what I run when I do injectables. NPP def will add size and strength but more so lean mass and the HGH will help you recover and gain muscle fullness.

A lot of people have these crazy expectorations about HGH but it’s very mellow compared to gear use. It’s a great addition to add to a cycle to give it that little extra. You can def run it for 12 weeks or longer up to 6 months if you want at a time is what is recommended. I usually never run HGH longer then 4-6 months without taking a small break from it.

Ya I mean if you’re expecting to blow up off it then the answer is no you won’t. However Test, NPP and HGH is my favorite cycle and what I run when I do injectables. NPP def will add size and strength but more so lean mass and the HGH will help you recover and gain muscle fullness.

A lot of people have these crazy expectorations about HGH but it’s very mellow compared to gear use. It’s a great addition to add to a cycle to give it that little extra. You can def run it for 12 weeks or longer up to 6 months if you want at a time is what is recommended. I usually never run HGH longer then 4-6 months without taking a small break from it.
Yea wasn’t really expecting to blow up from it. I’m already on 1.3iu for life and was thinking about upping my dose just for the cycle. I’ll most likely end up doing adding it at 4iu for 12 weeks.

my advice is to try it yourself and see what it does
you'll get some improved Sleep Quality and you'll get an increase in appetite pretty quickly on it

I wouldn't waste my time just being for 12 weeks unless you're just looking for a little boost right now

4iu's is a lot. you might want to be aware of the effects it has on insulin sensitivity at that dose.
use domestic supply hgh

HGH is fine to use however you need to fully understand what it does, how it works and how to obtain the benefits from it... if you are under 30, you are not declining in levels and will not see the results from it that you would over 30... 4 ius is far too much and completely unnecessary unless you have generic low quality.. you need to understand what exactly it does as well.. you have a lot more to learn about it.. from the sounds of it, you dont know much about it and are going on the mere intrigue of it

Top Bottom