napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Approved Log SARM Cycle#3

ikered51

On 4th week of Full PCT after 12 week LGD3303 cycle. Didnt get much from that cycle. Thinking of next cycle already in a few weeks and thinking of doing a standalone Rad140 cycle with Proviron. No GW. Trying to keep costs down due to low budget this time. Could I run that for 12 weeks without GW or is GW highly recommended necessary when running any cycle? Thanks

I like GW On All My Cycles but that is just my opinion

can you get a log Journal going so we can track your progress?

You look good man if that's your recent picture and your avatar
g.w. isn't expensive so it wouldn't cost much more to add some of it to it

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

we need to see a log from you
that is the best way for us to give you the absolute best advice

On 4th week of Full PCT after 12 week LGD3303 cycle. Didnt get much from that cycle. Thinking of next cycle already in a few weeks and thinking of doing a standalone Rad140 cycle with Proviron. No GW. Trying to keep costs down due to low budget this time. Could I run that for 12 weeks without GW or is GW highly recommended necessary when running any cycle? Thanks
You don’t have to run it but I like it in every cycle

you can run it however you want.. understand that sarms are really far better off being stacked... they are extremely synergistic and stacking them is always going to bring much bigger results

1st day of Rad140/GW stack 16 week cycle. LFG!

Starting BW: 210lbs
Starting BF: 16%

Gunna work on recomp on calorie deficit and completing Jim Stoppani's 2023 Holiday Shred Challenge which is his 6 week HITT 100s program. 3 day split x 2 times per week 6 workouts per week. Let's see what happens. 💪

Attachments

• IMG-20231030-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20231030-WA0003.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20231030-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20231030-WA0000.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom