napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH incorporated in cycle

Is hgh good for long term gains if your only running it while on cycle?
If your gonna up the dose I think 2 units is fine and if your in it for life then I still suggest taking breaks for about a month or so.

For me fat loss happens immediately and insulin sensitivity goes up as well I’m a fast responder to it. I am also in my mid 30s now and feel that HGH helps me obtain better quality health and life.

Some people will say HGH isn’t worth running or it doesn’t do anything or you survive to run it for long periods of time to see any real gainz from it but I would disagree. Your giving your body more HGH then it would have normally so your going to be recovering better then you would normally, correct? If you are using it for longevity and not so much muscle building (not saying it doesn’t help with that as well) if your recovering better your growing faster right? it a benefit to you and like Dylan said especially if your over 30.

HGH is fine to use however you need to fully understand what it does, how it works and how to obtain the benefits from it... if you are under 30, you are not declining in levels and will not see the results from it that you would over 30... 4 ius is far too much and completely unnecessary unless you have generic low quality.. you need to understand what exactly it does as well.. you have a lot more to learn about it.. from the sounds of it, you dont know much about it and are going on the mere intrigue of it
I am declining in levels. I have GHD so I’m already on 1.3iu pretty much for life but is upping it worth it if it will help me with long term gains?

I am declining in levels. I have GHD so I’m already on 1.3iu pretty much for life but is upping it worth it if it will help me with long term gains?
you can see how it goes but i would tread lightly.. perhaps try 2 ius for now and then go from there but once you get higher than 3, it can tend to get problematic, especially longer term...

Top Bottom