napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MissBizz mega cutting stack log

Nice progress. You're mental toughness to do the tuna is beyond me right now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice progress. You're mental toughness to do the tuna is beyond me right now lol.

Yeah when I put my mind to something and completely focus I can usually get what im looking for but we all get distracted lol. It was nice to be able to finish it!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Just a little update. Had a rough week with workouts. Saturdays I usually kill it, but I woke up with a terrible migraine that kept me down the entire day. But today I woke up feeling great, and made my missed workout up today instead. My endurance is way up, my 1 min on 1 min off sprints turned into 2 min on and 1 min off, with increasing speed through every set. I was able to do 3 sets of 10 at 95lb on barbell squats, decline bench presses went up from 90lbs to 110lbs at 3 sets of 10, and I haven't used the torso rotation machine for abs in a very long time. The last time I left off I was at 70lbs. Today I did them starting out at 130lbs. Todays workout was great!!!!

My last week of lifts and lift schedule was shitty as well. The important thing is you picked up and went on anyways. That's what I'm hoping for this week, to just blow everything away since last week's was so screwed.

Just a little update. Had a rough week with workouts. Saturdays I usually kill it, but I woke up with a terrible migraine that kept me down the entire day. But today I woke up feeling great, and made my missed workout up today instead. My endurance is way up, my 1 min on 1 min off sprints turned into 2 min on and 1 min off, with increasing speed through every set. I was able to do 3 sets of 10 at 95lb on barbell squats, decline bench presses went up from 90lbs to 110lbs at 3 sets of 10, and I haven't used the torso rotation machine for abs in a very long time. The last time I left off I was at 70lbs. Today I did them starting out at 130lbs. Todays workout was great!!!!

nice recovery and way to get after it hard! you are doing such an excellent job and im so happy with your progress... keep working hard and more results are coming! im very proud of your work so far!

nice recovery and way to get after it hard! you are doing such an excellent job and im so happy with your progress... keep working hard and more results are coming! im very proud of your work so far!
Thanks so much! I will say last night I barely slept because of our very needy I wanna snuggle puppy lol...I woke up in kind of a shitty mood. However with my long hour drive to work... I am now feeling awesome. Im very very alert energized and very Ancy. Im ready to workout but I have 4 hours until my lunch break before that can happen. I haven't felt this great in a long time....tomorrow will make it a week since ive started my stack and if this is one of the things I was supposed to look for then im feeling it...im pumped!

That is one thing about the SARMs my wifey says she feels goo, so good she hasnt taken her zoloft in 6 weeks. so that says something and the agression she wants to punch some bitches at work but other than that sounds like it is a great addition for a womans workout routine also. glad its working for you keep up the good fight

That is one thing about the SARMs my wifey says she feels goo, so good she hasnt taken her zoloft in 6 weeks. so that says something and the agression she wants to punch some bitches at work but other than that sounds like it is a great addition for a womans workout routine also. glad its working for you keep up the good fight
Thanks...yeah I have noticed a little aggression..mixing that with being a red head kund of is scary but im managing and bigb is definitely helping me with keeping my cool. That's great to hear that she hasn't had to take the Zoloft!! I took the triple stack for 6 weeks previously but bringing the SR in is a very noticeable difference!

ya she is/was on the triple stack im gona take her off for December and then she will hit it again with me on my super stack in January so we shall see. we were talking about the "keep it cool" stuff last night. i used to workout with a guy when we were in the desert and he was the nicest guy, well i cant remember what we were taking but when we would have our morning briefing he was just commenting on what the boss was saying "this is such bullshit" his aggression went crazy, but i told him he had to bring that shit down a notch. anyways she is pretty good at keeping her cool but there are always a one or 2 lil bitches that just push those buttons you know

Oh I know how that is lol. Not sure if shes interested in trying the SR but coming from a female...damn id recommend it when she starts in January!

ya she had been running the SR but her work is crazy as hell, missing workouts cuz she is up typing til midnight after she works all day fuckin "obamacare/medicare" paperwork. anyways i just took her off of it for now and save it when she can get dem gainzzz for real. i think she will go prn in jan

Off for a few days with the holiday..cooking..having a house full of guests...got back on it this morning...found myself with some lower back pain and my right leg feeling it...so tried to take it a little light on squats and running...I am up 2 lbs from Turkey day :( which for me is a setback..and is super discouraging!!!
Quick overview
2 sets of 10 barbell squats at 105lbs... 1 set of 8 at 95lbs
Incline bench presses
Began a t a big 65 lbs of 10
Next set 85 lbs of x7
Next set 85 lbs x 6
Next set 100 lbs at 3
Decline bench
1 set of 10 at 90lbs
1 set of 8 at 100lbs
1 set of 10 @ 100lbs
Incline iso latteral press
3 sets of 8 at 50lbs
Finished workouts with 10 mins on treadmill. .burpees. .mountain climbers..abs...

Off for a few days with the holiday..cooking..having a house full of guests...got back on it this morning...found myself with some lower back pain and my right leg feeling it...so tried to take it a little light on squats and running...I am up 2 lbs from Turkey day :( which for me is a setback..and is super discouraging!!!
Quick overview
2 sets of 10 barbell squats at 105lbs... 1 set of 8 at 95lbs
Incline bench presses
Began a t a big 65 lbs of 10
Next set 85 lbs of x7
Next set 85 lbs x 6
Next set 100 lbs at 3
Decline bench
1 set of 10 at 90lbs
1 set of 8 at 100lbs
1 set of 10 @ 100lbs
Incline iso latteral press
3 sets of 8 at 50lbs
Finished workouts with 10 mins on treadmill. .burpees. .mountain climbers..abs...

Nice numbers on that workout! Good job!

This is where I currently am I have some fat to lose so as I keep going ill update the log with pics.. I have been very hesitant about posting any pics as im not happy at where I am but hey its a work in progress!
274557b6c4a4582d6fbdbb9373a976ce.jpg

This is where I currently am I have some fat to lose so as I keep going ill update the log with pics.. I have been very hesitant about posting any pics as im not happy at where I am but hey its a work in progress!

keep up the good work... we all following !

Hey. Progress is progress MissB. The little steps are what count in the end. We are all behind you! Keep it up.

Not bad pics at all! And the good part is it's all going to get better from here. I can't wait to see your progress as you get deeper into this sarms stack

Not bad pics at all! And the good part is it's all going to get better from here. I can't wait to see your progress as you get deeper into this sarms stack
Thanks! We are our own worst critics..that's for sure! I can't wait for the progress as well. Starting a new workout regimen tomorrow (m-f) with more cardio and bringing in free weight s. Moving squats and my hard lifting to Tuesday and Thursday evenings as well as Saturday mornings so that bigb can help me! Hoping for killer results!

Top Bottom