napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PE Rad 140 Log

addman22

I was lucky enough to make it in the log group for the new SARM RAD140. I'm extremely excited to begin with it tomorrow. This will be an almost standalone run, I am not running any AAS or any other SARM's with it. I have been taking 4ius of growth every morning on an empty stomach for about a month and a half now. I started with Glotropin HGH and am now on Biotech premium.

Stats: Age : 27
Weight: 200
Bodyfat; 15ish%

Dosing: 10 mgs every morning. I was sent two bottles and would like to make this an 8 week run. If I feel necessary I will bump it to maybe 20-30 mgs and I will just have to purchase more.

Diet: Since I'm carrying a little bit more bodyfat than I would like I will be running calories mid range to test the recomp abilities of RAD. 2,500 calories. Carbohydrates will fluctuate during the week depending on training that day.

Training: 6 days a week using a heavy volume training protocol. 4 week mini cycles with 3 weeks of progressive overload followed by 1 week of deloading. Two days of heavy foundation work, 1 day auxiliary work and three days of volume (push,pull, lower) At the beginning of each microcycle I will be able to assess any gains of strength since the rep scheme will rotate back.

Cardio: I haven't decided if I want to include cardio. The resistance training is rather demanding but I will determine it's need as I move through and may add HIIT sessions once or twice a week.

Pictures to come...

I was lucky enough to make it in the log group for the new SARM RAD140. I'm extremely excited to begin with it tomorrow. This will be an almost standalone run, I am not running any AAS or any other SARM's with it. I have been taking 4ius of growth every morning on an empty stomach for about a month and a half now. I started with Glotropin HGH and am now on Biotech premium.

Stats: Age : 27
Weight: 200
Bodyfat; 15ish%

Dosing: 10 mgs every morning. I was sent two bottles and would like to make this an 8 week run. If I feel necessary I will bump it to maybe 20-30 mgs and I will just have to purchase more.

Diet: Since I'm carrying a little bit more bodyfat than I would like I will be running calories mid range to test the recomp abilities of RAD. 2,500 calories. Carbohydrates will fluctuate during the week depending on training that day.

Training: 6 days a week using a heavy volume training protocol. 4 week mini cycles with 3 weeks of progressive overload followed by 1 week of deloading. Two days of heavy foundation work, 1 day auxiliary work and three days of volume (push,pull, lower) At the beginning of each microcycle I will be able to assess any gains of strength since the rep scheme will rotate back.

Cardio: I haven't decided if I want to include cardio. The resistance training is rather demanding but I will determine it's need as I move through and may add HIIT sessions once or twice a week.

Pictures to come...

RAD140 is probably the sarm that I'm most interested in following, because there just isn't a lot of feedback out there on it. I'm really interested in seeing what type of effects it brings, considering how awesome it sounds. I will certainly be following, and looking forward to your updates brother!

Glad to see your well thought out preparation for your log. Looking forward to hearing all about it and to see you get some killer results.

Alright first dose went down this morning. The stuff tastes pretty terrible but I'll get over that.
Workout:
Barbell squat- 4x6 with 315
Sumo deadlift - 4x6 with 335
Barbell lunges - 4x6 with 155
Lying leg curls - 4x6 with 150
Standing calf raises - 4x6 + 5 sec pause with 280

Deadlifting my right lat popped and the shit hurts to raise my arm now. That happens to me maybe once a year. Of course now would be the time. Lame.

Alright first dose went down this morning. The stuff tastes pretty terrible but I'll get over that.
Workout:

Deadlifting my right lat popped and the shit hurts to raise my arm now. That happens to me maybe once a year. Of course now would be the time. Lame.
I would lay off the heavy deadlifts for the time being bro. Let yourself heal up and not make matters worse for you

im really glad your running this as a stand alone... i would definitely bump it to 20 mg as that's the sweet spot... im really looking forward to your updates and will be here with ongoing support bro

Workout:

dang man...yeah rest on the deadlifts and just do back extensions for the time being. cant do Back work either though, thats terrible..at least you can do other body parts..

Yeah kind of blows my plans for the heavy foundation days. I'll find reasonable substitutes. I'm hoping it will be able to withstand at least lighter volume work.

Yeah kind of blows my plans for the heavy foundation days. I'll find reasonable substitutes. I'm hoping it will be able to withstand at least lighter volume work.

I think you will be fine if you don't push it and work around it. I'm sure you will be back recovered as long as you don't aggravate it

Day two and another 10mgs down the hatch. My right side is still pretty stiff but is no where near as bad as it was yesterday. Today was a heavy upper day. I kept any movements involving the back a little bit lighter instead of shooting for the 6 rep range.
Incline bench press: 4x6 with 225
Neutral grip row : 4x15 with 200
Barbell shoulder press: 4x6 with 160
Low position row : 4x12 with 140
Reverse grip bench press: 4x6 with 196

Tomorrow I will be increasing the dosage to 20 mgs every morning.

Looking forward to seeing your results on this. Quick question are you planning on getting any blood work afterwards?

I didn't have the means to get pre bloods done. I need to find somewhere that won't charge me an arm and a leg. I'm uninsured sooooo that makes it difficult.

Top Bottom