napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Chronic dry eyes and TRT?

r3eng

Went to the eye doctor today and on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being what's best, I am a 2 as it relates to eye dryness. She prescribed drops and antibiotics for a possible infection. I should have asked but it didn't cross my mind, I crashed my E2 to less 6 a couple weeks ago. I am currently on 200 mg test c week, 50 mg proviron ED and SARMs super stack. Has anyone had eye issues?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Went to the eye doctor today and on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being what's best, I am a 2 as it relates to eye dryness. She prescribed drops and antibiotics for a possible infection. I should have asked but it didn't cross my mind, I crashed my E2 to less 6 a couple weeks ago. I am currently on 200 mg test c week, 50 mg proviron ED and SARMs super stack. Has anyone had eye issues?

That sounds directly related to having very low estrogen levels, which will leave you pretty dry taking the moisture from your eyes. The Proviron has anti-e properties as well, so I'm sure your estrogen is still crashed from before. Two weeks isn't much time to recover that

Thanks RR! I stopped any AI but still taking the proviron ED and feel better going to get bloods in 2 weeks. Should I continue the proviron and drop the AI for the next 2 weeks till I get bloods then evaluate or is this risky?

Thanks RR! I stopped any AI but still taking the proviron ED and feel better going to get bloods in 2 weeks. Should I continue the proviron and drop the AI for the next 2 weeks till I get bloods then evaluate or is this risky?

At the dose of test you are running, I would drop the AI completely. It should not be needed with low aromatization. Especially with Proviron in there

Thx will do and see where I am in 2 weeks. Do you have a feel for how long it will take to recover- I went from E2 less than 6 to 11 in 4 weeks previously would like to get to between 25 and 30. Low t is bad but low e2 pretty much sux as bad and the joint pain is unbelievable.

While on trt I recently switched from transdermal test to test cyp injections. MD started me at 300 mg test cyp per week and 1 mg Armidex ED which was too high for both after some blood work. After a month dropped the test to 200 mg / week and Armidex to 0.5 mg eod and some more blood work, test at 962 but e2 was 11. So the short answer is too aggressive with the AI, lesson learned.

Dry eyes can very much be related to hormone imbalance.Thats a fact

Thx will do and see where I am in 2 weeks. Do you have a feel for how long it will take to recover- I went from E2 less than 6 to 11 in 4 weeks previously would like to get to between 25 and 30. Low t is bad but low e2 pretty much sux as bad and the joint pain is unbelievable.

It's too hard to say exactly. Everyone is going to be different, but I would give yourself a minimum of 2 weeks to normalize if not a month even.

RR I will stay on 200 mg test, 50 mg proviron and sarms super stack with no AI for the nest 2 weeks then run bloods. That will give me a month without AI, just the some help from the proviron. Thanks for the knowledge always appreciated.

RR I will stay on 200 mg test, 50 mg proviron and sarms super stack with no AI for the nest 2 weeks then run bloods. That will give me a month without AI, just the some help from the proviron. Thanks for the knowledge always appreciated.

No problem at all brother. It's been my pleasure to help. You have a good plan that should get you right on track. I'll always be here for any questions you may have.

Also alcohol can give you dry eye, and so can sleeping under a fan. You can get murine eye lubricant for 1$. You probably don't need sistane at 15$ a bottle. Why did they put you on anitbiotics? That does not make sense. Also for quick relief you can use cortisone OTC oinment...not cream or lotion. Rub a small amount into your eye.Use a fresh tube, and wash your hands before using it. It immediately soothes dry eye.

I get dry eyes whenever there is a heater turned on, thus I use a humidifier. Also using contact lenses makes dry eyes even worst. This happens anywhere including inside the car. I keep the roof a bit open to help getting some humidity inside the car.

Note that Test hasn't give me any issues.

Try not touching your eyes since it can irritate. Could it be that you getting some toxins in the air that irritates and dry your eyes? Is your living space too dry?

Sent from my RoidPhone using Tapatalk

Also alcohol can give you dry eye, and so can sleeping under a fan. You can get murine eye lubricant for 1$. You probably don't need sistane at 15$ a bottle. Why did they put you on anitbiotics? That does not make sense. Also for quick relief you can use cortisone OTC oinment...not cream or lotion. Rub a small amount into your eye.Use a fresh tube, and wash your hands before using it. It immediately soothes dry eye.

You make all the points she did actually almost verbatim, you must be very knowledgeable in this and i appreciate your help. She tested the tears and said there was an indication of a bacteria not bad but wanted to run the course of antibiotics for that. I have had an improvement since i stopped all the AI. I didn't mention my crashed E2 to her not intentionally just didn't think about it till after i had left. She also gave me multiple samples of eye drops to try but most of them are gels that she wants me use prior to bed but they are thick and i really cant see once i put them in. I am hoping that once i can recover my E2 things will get better since this seem to come on just recently and i am trying to establish the cause.

Top Bottom