napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pin direction

cmb5017

Some people swear by the fact if you turn the beveled end of the pin a certain way it'll provide a smoother injection. Real talk or bro science?

Tagging along... Curious as well... I never pay attention to it...

Good question. I've heard this before too. If you keep the beveled end pointed up, I think, it goes smoother.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Sounds like bro science to me. I do notice that I can never seem to pin where I can read the numbers or get a good hold so I have to spin it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like bro science to me. I do notice that I can never seem to pin where I can read the numbers or get a good hold so I have to spin it lol

I pin solely on how my syringe is facing so I can push the plunger properly n see the numbers lol

I've even heard of people spinning the syringe as they insert it and sort of drill their way in. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I plunge it in deep with one movement.... for me no sense of over thinking, I use 22 one inch in delts pretty much exclusively twice a week up to 3cc depending on cycle and compound

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

I plunge it in deep with one movement.... for me no sense of over thinking, I use 22 one inch in delts pretty much exclusively twice a week up to 3cc depending on cycle and compound

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

same here. I even go into the delts at a 45 angle. it does not matter.

I can't see there being any validity to this whatsoever. How would having the Beveled end up, help with a smoother injection? It makes no sense to me

A hole is a hole. No matter what way you look at it it can't differ. All the same.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I think it's bro science. I don't think too much about it. Get a little bead of oil going down the shaft (that's what she said) and plunge it in deep.

Bevel up is how I have always been taught and that's what I do. Seldom do I have any PIP and since I pin too much for a delt injection and I'm about as coordinated as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest I'm stuck using my right ass cheek and after 2 years still no trouble with 2xs a week injections.

Top Bottom