napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PE Rad 140 Log

Private MD Discount Code-Run Blood Work here

Here the link to Private MD to get blood work done.

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/blood-testing-news/General_Health/Study-shows-increasing-importance-of-lab-tests$470610.php?utm_source=newsletter

Female Hormone Panel

Save 15% off of your total purchase amount at Private MD Labs from now until October 31, 2015.

Use coupon code 93JW34 at checkout. Please limit use of this coupon to three times.

I didn't have the means to get pre bloods done. I need to find somewhere that won't charge me an arm and a leg. I'm uninsured sooooo that makes it difficult.

Yea I hear ya bro, really the only reason I ask is I'm wondering how RAD would do during pct. On paper it looks promising.

Private med labs would be great but they don't provide services in the state I live in apparently due to state laws.

you could try the military route and say you have symptoms of low t and have them run a panel on you just so you know where you are siting

Ill try and shop around for a cheaper Doctor. The walk in by me wants a couple hundred for a full panel. If anyone is thinking about it don't live in New Jersey.

Ill try and shop around for a cheaper Doctor. The walk in by me wants a couple hundred for a full panel. If anyone is thinking about it don't live in New Jersey.

That's bullshit you cant get blood work done in those states.. And Dr.'s try to get funny about doing a full work up.

The last time I cycled about 2 years ago I got a full work up to see how good the gear was. The doctor gave mean earful and told me how much damage I was doing to my body. Meanwhile this doctor is 300+ pounds and had to catch his breath coming into the examination room. I would rather spend my money on test than mcdonalds cheesburgers.
That's bullshit you cant get blood work done in those states.. And Dr.'s try to get funny about doing a full work up.

So due to the strain in my lat I'm adjusting my training protocol. I'm still using linear periodization but am following a "bro split." This allows me to more aggressively work each bodypart day by day. I also be incorporating HIIT twice a week to start and increasing from there. I'm still dosing at 20mgs and will be ordering more to get a full 8 week run out of it.

The last time I cycled about 2 years ago I got a full work up to see how good the gear was. The doctor gave mean earful and told me how much damage I was doing to my body. Meanwhile this doctor is 300+ pounds and had to catch his breath coming into the examination room. I would rather spend my money on test than mcdonalds cheesburgers.

Doctors are fucking clueless about hormones. Never mind the damage he is doing to his own body with his shitty diet

So due to the strain in my lat I'm adjusting my training protocol. I'm still using linear periodization but am following a "bro split." This allows me to more aggressively work each bodypart day by day. I also be incorporating HIIT twice a week to start and increasing from there. I'm still dosing at 20mgs and will be ordering more to get a full 8 week run out of it.

very nice... i like that protocol as well... very smart way to get around your injury... im anticipating a lot for you moving forward!

I tried working back today. The only thing I cannot do are any kind of pull downs. So today included A LOT of rowing. I felt very strong during the course of the workout. One thing I did notice was a very strong pump in my arms and back. I stopped taking preworkout so I know it can't be that. I also follow an IM diet style so I was relatively carb depleted during training. Feels like the RAD is starting to kick in to me. Very excited for the next few weeks.

I tried working back today. The only thing I cannot do are any kind of pull downs. So today included A LOT of rowing. I felt very strong during the course of the workout. One thing I did notice was a very strong pump in my arms and back. I stopped taking preworkout so I know it can't be that. I also follow an IM diet style so I was relatively carb depleted during training. Feels like the RAD is starting to kick in to me. Very excited for the next few weeks.
Nice bro. I think this is the start of some big gains!

RAD140 is probably the sarm that I'm most interested in following, because there just isn't a lot of feedback out there on it. I'm really interested in seeing what type of effects it brings, considering how awesome it sounds. I will certainly be following, and looking forward to your updates brother!

Agreed and I am also of a somewhat highish bf% myself at 5'10. Interested in this as well so subbed

Day 7 of dosing and things are going smoothly. The only negative thing I've gotten so far are afternoon headaches. They aren't severe just a nagging pain in the front of my head. Also much like MacPharmacist I have been noticing some mild breakouts on my shoulders.
Today I was off from the gym and spent my Veterans Day shooting pool and eating a mass amount of sushi. Going to be doing some heavy volume leg work tomorrow.

Top Bottom