napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Chest workout

Does anyone else like to add push-ups to the mix? Push-ups pump my chest and shoulders fuller than anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. I'll do it mostly to switch things up. dips are very good as well. phurious got me into those.

Easy killer. I'm 185. I blame it on my gym our dumbells only go to 100... then again there's the short factor
We need to add a cpresponding height chart too. If you're 6ft or over and I can hold you in my hand no cycle for you! Lol

Real talk though I can't stand how all these gyms only go to 100 these days. Fucking pussies.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I agree man. I go out of my way to take care of all the equipment as much as possible. I don't like the guys that do deliberate shit like that. Unfortunately I'm the one that gets yelled at because I drop the dbs and have no choice

you have a choice, lower them slowly and Tear your Biceps lol

yeah the dumbells not going high enough is pretty annoying, but at least you always have barbells. if your gym doesnt have barbells then it straight SUCKS

yeah the dumbells not going high enough is pretty annoying, but at least you always have barbells. if your gym doesnt have barbells then it straight SUCKS

That's what I've been doing is mostly barbell movements. However in my opinion, nothing is better for chest growth than Heavy Db movements

That's what I've been doing is mostly barbell movements. However in my opinion, nothing is better for chest growth than Heavy Db movements

yeah ive heard some people just cant feel it when it comes to barbells. bench all day and have flat chests. which is weird because for me it always seemed to be the opposite. the dumbells felt like a good isolation but it never seemed to have the same HEAVY stimulation effect of a loaded barbell.

which brings up another point, people that can "feel" the muscle or get good pumps with certain exercises or in certain muscle groups usually have good muscle development for that muscle or with that exercise they get good results. for instance, i can get good chest pumps and squeezes but when it comes to biceps, i have to concentrate very hard to get that same level of squeeze and pump. its frustrating but its something i need to work on..

It's harder to contract on a barbell because of the locked it hand position. It's also significantly more pressure on the bone structure in the clavicle area and pec area. Dumbbells I think you're stretching more fascia and contracting better at the peak of the rep.

But don't get me wrong I go heavy barbell to but it's nothing I would do for muscle growth. I only do it for strength. And cause its fun

It's harder to contract on a barbell because of the locked it hand position. It's also significantly more pressure on the bone structure in the clavicle area and pec area. Dumbbells I think you're stretching more fascia and contracting better at the peak of the rep.

Agree completeky brother. I'm exactly the same way

Just an awkward angle on my wrist..

I have to agree. My left wrist seems to have had issues for years. Especially for OHP. But bench does give it minor irritation. Believe it or not, push-ups hurts it more than bench.

I have a two hairline fractures I never got set in my right wrist. I find if in wrap it makes a great difference. Also if I hold the bar thumbs out and use more the palm of my hands rather than a closed grip that helps too.

If I do open grip I can press for days I use the same grip for push ups. Most the weight his the lower part of my palm.

The straighter you're wrist is the less pain you will have too. You go closed handed grip, your wrist is easily forced back to a 90.

I do have issues keeping the wrist straight. If I put it where it needs to be, I feel like I'm going to drop the bar.

Top Bottom