napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Chest workout

TX TERROR

Thought it would be fun to log today's workouts. May do it for some others too from now on.

I will do it almost reap time. I forget what I do half the time so when I try to come on here and post what I ended up doing its nowhere near as accurate.

Just ate. 6 eggs, a protein shake, 2 rice crispy treats. And a cup of rasberries.

Il see if I can get some vids or pics up. I hate being that dude in the gym doing that shit but we will see. Lol. Depends on how many friends are there and how much Il get made fun of haha.

Here we go....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Warming up....

So I like to really get my shoulders warm I do what's called an agony press with a military bar first. It's a shoulder press with alternating reps. 1 rep on front 1 rep behind the head and you keep going till you hit 40.

I also like to wave around some 5's get nice and loose.

I also like to start on some light flies to stretch the fascia before hitting the weight hard. Feels good.

Another one I like is similar to a dumbell pull over. I put my hands up on top of the fly machine and stretch downward to really stretch the middle of my chest out.

1st exercise
Bench

Set 1 135 for 20
Set 2 225 for 20
Set 3 315 for 10
Set 4 405 for 6

Next excersise.
Fly on ball supersets.

Now this starts in the cable bars. You get a medicine ball and set the two cables with fly handles all the way down.
First sitting on the medicine ball you fly with a scooping motion for 10 reps. Immediately after you lie on your back on the ball for another 12 reps of regular flies.

Set 1 40lbs
Set 2 50lbs
Set 3 60lbs
Set 4 60lbs.

Exercise 3.
Incline bench with dumbbells

Set 1 100's for 10
Set 2 125's for 10
Set 3 160's for 8
Set 4 100's for 10.

Exercise 4
Pec Dec single arm

Set 1 60lbs.
Set 2 60lbs
Set 3 60lbs
Set 4 60lbs

Triceps.
Single arm dumbbell extension.

Set 1 40lbs
Set 2 40lbs
Set 3 40lbs

Reverse grip cable pull down.
Set 1 60lbs
Set 2 80lbs
Set 3 100lbs.

I should clairify these ones I'm leaving the reps out on always are 10 reps each set. Sorry.

That's a wrap.
Just drank 2 scoops of whey. Equals about 45g of protein. About to go to whole foods for a decent serving of lasagna from the bar.

That's pretty much a chest workout for me.

Top Bottom